Dragons fight back,RP

greekgirlA posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 03:26PM
in deserts,in sea,in treacherous land,the dragons live,and you are one. you must decide if you die or live. the humans take over the wold and hunt you.fight back.

name:
size:
power:
area you live:

start!
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36PM

Dragons 855 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 855

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekgirlA said…
name:Nemesis
size:30'long10'tall ('is for feet right?)
powers:frost breath,100x hake eyesight,invisible in snow or ice
lives:migrates from north pole tho south pole
description:silver,gold eyes,black talons,pearl teeth,frosty spikes,smooth ice-like scales,82ft wing span(each wing),and 5'neck,2'long head,10'tail with spikes on it.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
no body wants to play with me!
haha! ace vantura referance!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک holothewolf16 said…
i'll play
ya! play! only 2 people but hey!it good!
name:Gymish
size:50 ft long,20 ft high
powers:light breath that insiarates whatever it hits.100x hawk sight
lives:where ever he is accepted
discription:gold with grey eyes,with teeth as wight as snow,with talons and spicks as black as night,and wings 100 ft long
i flew over the forest of Canada looking for food.it was starting to blizzard so i landed. i walked to a cave and saw...(idk its a snow storm how can you see?hehehehehe)
is this inda like your dragon 16? well with gray eyes and light not fire?
 is this inda like your dragon 16? well with gray eyes and light not fire?
yep thats him
wanna post to start?
yea
I walked out of the cave to greet Nemesis and stops at the edge of the cave and says "enter and be welcome"
"thank you Gymish."i walk in. "the storm is getting fairly bad.i did not want to hit any plans,curs the humans."
i say"well at least we can mack some frainds with them if they dont run in fear..."lays down on the floor and sighs then flinches when i put pressure on my injuerd foot.
"how did you hurt your foot?" i asked laying down.
"stepping on a broken metael pole."i say as i settel into a more comfertable posishin.
"that must be horrible!human?"i ask
"no.ruins.was walking through some old abandond town"i say as i yawn
"so humans,they leave their useless non-living-towns to get others hurt by it."
"wats coused you to be so bitter about the humens?"i say as i lay my head down
i toss my head,"the death of my friend."i lay my head down,"and the attempted murder of me."
"not all humens are bad you know.one of my best frainds is humen...sort of.i'm meeting him and his secret lover here in two days time.you are free to join me if u want"i say as i look outside
"ok."i fall asleep
i look at u sadly and shake my head to stay aweak and mummer "i gess i'll take the first watch then,"
after he woke me up at 12:00 i looked out the cave and watched the shadows shift.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princessofmagic said…
hhheeeeeeyyyy peoplzzz cani play???
if I can:
Name: Nimi
Size: 30 ft. long, 22 ft tall-not including spikes that are a foot and a half long at most-, wings are 26 ft. long each
Description: scales are smooth and icy white and each scale is outlined in black- like you would outline your eye in eyeliner. Black claws and white spikes on my back that are tiped in black, white teeth even though I have a big appetite, and silver eyes.
Power: can breath fire, can breath a pousionus smoke that it deadly to humans but only knocks out a dragon, and can swim as fast as I can fly, wich is prety fast.
Area I live: in a cave outside a big wood in America.
i look at u and say"it looks as if your scared of them"
sure u can princessofmagic
Yay!!!
I kept gitting bumbed and twisted around in the freezing blizzard, and I could barly see 20 feet in front of me even with my better-than-hawk-like vision. Finaly, I saw a large cave up ahead, and headed as quickly as possible and as straight as possible for it.
"(holo forgot your name...sorry!) i see something coming."
I was about to land in the cave when a sudden gust of wind bushed my tail sidways and I crashed into the side of the cave. Thankfully there were no loose rocks.
i rush out ready to fight,but i see a new dragon strugaling in the wind"stat ur name and busniss youngling"
I look up and see a slightly older dragon standing in front of me. When he says youngling, I feel anger rising in my throaght. "Excuse me? Did you just call me youngling? Im ofended, Im not THAT young. I'm lost, I cant see twenty feet in front of my face and I saw that cave so I thought I could wait out the storm."
i walked out and saw a dragon."hello.names' Nemesis."
I smiled at the other dragon. "I'm Nimi."
(i relized some thing....AGE! post your age too.)
i grunt and say "sry,i'm alittel worried right now.my name is gymish"moves to help u up
I edited mine
"Thats okay, I suppose all the dragons are worried. Humans are smart. Thanks." I say as Gymish helps me up.
age 500.
"how many times have you been hunted?"i ask.
(and ya that is very young.dragons are ones that come closest to immortal.)
"Hunted? I've never acualy been hunted, by humans, but they turned my home into one of those nature reserves and practicaly kicked me out"
(age:1000 years)"i'v been hunted by the humens,but i'v also made frainds among them"go's back to the cave
I followed Gymish and Nemisis back into the cave. " Ugh, I cant feel my tail." I ploped bown on one side of the fire in the center of the cave and blew some fire on the end of my tail.
"dont ask me to warm ur tail,i dont use fire,i use rays of light to insenerate things"shoots a loose log,wen the light clears,nothing is left"see?"
I nodded. "Thats cool." I curl up and place the end of my tail on my snout like I alwase do. "Thanks for letting me sleep here. Night."
"great,got to take first watch,AGEIN,"keep grubaling and sits at the entreanse and shoot light at things to stay busy
That night, I had nightmares. I dreamed that the seven evil dragons were trying to get my mother to join them again, but we were in a dark carve and I couldnt see anything. I could here the entire conversation, but when the first dragon atacked my mother, I didnt here her bite down on his neck, I heard a snap, a dull thud, and laughter from the evil dragons.

"Looks like we win, boys. Find them." The voice of the green dragon said. I heard several squeeks,coming from my little brothers and twin sister, and the dragons grubeled something as several lighter thuds echoed around the room. 'This isnt how its supposed to go.' I thought to myself. 'Were supposed to get away.' Suddenly, the leader evil dragon poked his big ugly green head out of no were and said "Its over, your gonna loose." And he reached his jaws out to bite me.

Then I woke up.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zero_Delta said…
Can I join?

Name: Thunderhawk
Description: 22' long, midnight blue scales
Abilities: produces electricity(can also control lightning), stealth
home range: Wanderer, originaly from Appalacian mountains