Edward Cullen Should We Have an Edward Cullen FOTM Award?

sapherequeen posted on Jan 08, 2010 at 02:22AM
Lately, I've been noticing a lot of fans contributing to the Edward Cullen fanclub, some appearing more than others. I have this one person in mind who works her ass off and contributes at least eleven videos in one time period :)

So I was wondering...in order to praise these people for building up the Edward Cullen fanclub and working hard for this character and more than 9000 fans, how about we have a Fan of the Month Award?

In case someone doesn't know what this is, a Fan of the Month award happens at the end of every month. A person (we can all decide on who)can create a fanpick, see who has contributed to this club the most (or in some cases has contributed anything at all) the past month, put these people up as options in the fanpick, ask who should win the FOTM award, and post it. Whoever the fans pick the most is the winner :)

The prize is an interview with the winner.

The next month, we do this process over again, and the next winner will be interviewed by the winner from last month.

What do you think? :)

PS: If anyone says yes, will you search for a person who has contributed a lot lately and post their screennames here so they can be added to the FOTM fanpick, please? Thank you.

Lately, I can only come up with one nominee, BrUcAs_LoVe because I haven't been on Fanpop lately. I'll of course look for more people and added their screennames here.

Edward Cullen No جوابات