EgoMouse Art Trade Central

EgoMouse posted on Apr 12, 2017 at 05:23AM
A place where to request art trades with me.

When you post, please list the following:
-List something you want me to draw.
-List if you want a sketch or color
-Optional: A due date.
-Optional: Any pose or extra detail, such as if you want me to mimic the art style.
-Attach a reference picture somewhere in your post.

I will comment on your post for something I want you to draw.

An art trade is something we exchange drawings for. For example, if you want me to draw Edward Elric for you, put his name along with if you want it colored or not. Then I will comment for you to draw Once-ler for me. We draw it, then post the artwork somewhere (either on here or an external site).

Rules:
-If we have an ongoing art trade, we cannot start a new one.
-If any issues come up, please message and we can come to some sort of agreement or understanding.
-You cannot cancel an art trade if someone finishes drawing their deal of the art trade. However, you can request a new thing to draw in a current art trade if the other hasn't finished the drawing.
-Complicated drawings are okay, but for best results, have a ton of reference pictures.
-You can start an art trade with me through messaging if you feel more comfortable that way.
-You can only request NSFW through private messaging and if you're over the age of 18.
-I will message you weekly about the progress of the artwork if there isn't a listed due date or a week before the due date. If the due date is passed and you haven't finished it, I will just remind you of the art trade weekly.
-Due to a person that keeps making excuses, I will link my part of the art trade after you. I'm good at keeping up with my art trades, so don't worry about me not doing it.

Once anyone is done with their part, we can message the person their artwork or post the artwork here. A good image hosting site can be: imgur, postimage, or even Fanpop.

Current ongoing art trades:

AquaMarine6663 has to draw me Risukuma, Lemres, and/or Shezo (seems like an unreliable person. I recommend not doing any art trades with her).
Yuz has to draw me an Inkling.
last edited on May 30, 2017 at 11:29AM

EgoMouse 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EgoMouse said…
Here is an example post.

Hey, I want you to draw Once-ler for me wearing his grey-black outfit.
I want it colored.
I don't really care what pose you draw him in.
I don't really care for a due date, just as long as we finish this month.
 Here is an example post. Hey, I want آپ to draw Once-ler for me wearing his grey-black outfit. I
EgoMouse commented…
And then I will تبصرہ here with my art trade request. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک