Emily Deschanel Come on people!

Heptephobiac posted on Mar 23, 2008 at 01:44AM
I'm just trying to get some discussion going for Emily, even if it's just saying you love her (I'm not hoping for any hater comments)! I mean what if Emily is checking to see what we are talking about? Wouldn't you want her to be seeing some major fan love? ;)
last edited on Mar 23, 2008 at 01:46AM

Emily Deschanel 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Heptephobiac said…
Hey Heptephobiac, it's yourself. Just thought I'd reply to your above comment. Yes, I do love Emily, can't wait for Bones to start up again!Well, I'm gonna go watch her in Rose Red until then. Talk to you later! ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Michellebob said…
hehe. I'll comment so that you dont have to have a conversation with yourself. Although i talk to myself a lot but anyway.
Ya I love emily (see my icon) she's beautiful and talented!!
and Bones is coming back soon . . .happy times!!
Happy times is right! Finally a reply post that isn't from myself! Thank you Michellebob for keeping my sanity in check!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emmalouise89 said…
Emily is so beautiful and very talented shes a great actress, im lovin all the bones eps lovin season 3 dnt wnt it to end but then cant wait for season 4!!!
Go Emily do ur thing!!!!
'Tis Wonderful, 'Tis Marvelous!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chel1395 said…
I love Emily because she is so deliciously funny as Bones. I first started watching Bones because I loved David Boreanaz. I didn't know who Emily Deschanel was, except that she was related to Zooey Deschanel. However, Emily is the reason I keep watching Bones. I love all the other characters, but Dr Brennan is just so much fun to watch. How she interacts in situations and how, even though she is brilliant, she still misunderstands the most common of phrases. That kind of character could have been overdone by another actress, but Emily makes it work.
You're so right Chel 1395, I think she does a fantastic job as well. I didn't know David or Emily when I started watching, it was just on while I was home one night and she hooked me!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Michellebob said…
I was just looking at pictures of her there. Shes so gorgeous! God i love her!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Anusha said…
Emily is a great actress, i love the role she plays in Bones along with David of course :), can't wait for bones to start back ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilurvedward said…
I CAN'T WAIT TILL NOVEMBER!! it was so mean for them to start back up then stop again! stupid baseball!!!

on a cheerier note.....i love emily!!!!!!!!!