Fairy Tail Clarification of سب, سب سے اوپر 6 mages pre- time skip and post time skip

T_ballack posted on Dec 26, 2012 at 10:07AM
Argue all u like about each other's top 6 rankings, lol , it could become a fight if u want, lol to the point of frying or zapping someone with laxus's lightning, roasting someone with natsu's flame, freezing someone with gray's ice, crashing someone with gildarts magic, you get my point lol

Fairy Tail 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک T_ballack said…
@starprincess7, you list is ok, but u realize that laxus doesn't make it even though he is S class and natsu isn't, plus is the jellal fernandez there mystogan or Jellal
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک starprincess7 said…
smile
I meant Jellal of Earthland as he used to be a wizard saint and if Ultear and Meredy hadn't interfered he would have defeated Jura in the GMG. I think Natsu is more powerful than Laxus as he is a first generation dragon slayer while Laxus is second. In the dragon slayer battle, he defeats dragons slayers of third generation so maybe first generations are more powerful than seconds and thirds. Maybe. And I think if they were of the same generation, it would have been tied. :) :) :) ♥
lol, funny the way ur logic works when he has defeated natsu almost every time they have fought, including the last time before the magic games he one-shotted natsu(defeated him in a single blow). plus jellal isn't a part of fairy tail, i meant official member of fairy tail, those with the crest, Jellal doesn't have it. Plus do jellal was a wizard saint he'd get killed by laxus. think of it this way, There are 10 wizard saints, We only know of 4 saints (jellal, jura, makarov and master jose), of these 4 though two are removed, jura said he was the weakest, which means Jura<Jellal, makarov and master jose. Master Jose one of the 10 saints was one shotted with fairy law, and laxus can perform fairy law perfectly, meaning he would have defeated Master Jose one of the 10 saints too, so you can't use he is one of the 10 saints as an argument to say laxus loses, to be honest of all the contestants in the magic games Laxus is the strongest and i suspect he is the strongest wizard in the entire grounds, I believe Makarov was just that much stronger than him pre time skip, hell he even fought better than makarov against hades, which would suggest he had become stronger at the point, then after the time skip they all went for 3 months training, we see that the 3 months have improved gajeel to keep up with natsu at this moment, so we can also assume that laxus has also improved, and if he has improved as much then he is already stronger than makarov. Why do you think he soloed Raven Tail? because they weren't strong? no they had enough power to cancel lucy's heavenly magic urano metrologious, had enough power to fool everyone in the colloseum in the GMG including erza whom illusions don't work against, including the giant Makarov, even Jura , they were all there and were fooled by the magic, so why couldn't they beat laxus plus Ivan Dreyar is makarov's direct son, and its to be expected that he is incredibly strong, but they all got one shotted by laxus
@pjwoww, you pre time skip list is interesting. First the strongest wizard in fairy tail Gildarts is 6th, REALLY!!. I can't tell you where to put him but i can tell u some thing that shows ur list is wrong, pre timeskip episode 76 when gildarts comes, Carla and wendy asks why all the celebration, mira says its because Gildarts the strongest wizard in fairy tail was coming, Lucy was like WHAT!! is he stronger than erza, erza herself said, I'm not even anywhere close to his league, but in ur list erza is supposedly stronger lol. Also during the Battle of Fairy tail, laxus tells mystogan , he's tired of all the rumours who is stronger him or mystogan (notice that this puts them above erza, lol erza and mira fall asleep the instance mystogan steps in, so how is erza stronger, albeit mira was in her weakend state then so its difficult to know if she would fall asleep if she had her full demon powers, as she seems immune to all these poisinous or sleeping gases), anyways mystogan's response was i propose Gildarts (this puts gildarts above erza, mystogan and mira) laxus doesn't argue like he does when erza is mentiones as one of the strongest (when she was mentioned as one of the strongest he said she was coming up), anyways laxus not disputing gildarts and saying that geezer ain't coming back means he accepts that gildarts is stronger than him (putting gildarts at least second). Now the question Gildarts and Makarov who is stronger, there are ays to gauge this, first people refer to gildarts as the strongest wizard in fairy tail and since master is still a wizard of fairy tail it puts him below gildarts in strength, second Hades defeated makarov so its fair to say he had a good read on makarov's strength and he proceeded to say no-one in fairy tail could beat Bluenote, that only he could handle him, yet the instance bluenote says lets get serious gildarts pulverizes his strongest magic and sends him flying with a casual uppercut, hades shows surprise at how easily bluenote is beaten, if this is taken to account by hades' measurement Gildarts is stronger than makarov.
@pjwow, for the post skip, i was referring to wizard/mages from fairy tail guild with the guild crest, so people like kagura and minerva while strong don't qualify. PLus its funny how everyone on here seems to think Natsu is the strongest wizard from fairy tail, he is the main character and ends up fighting the main guys but he isn't the strongest, yes he has the potential with DF to be the strongest but fact is he hasn't gotten to a level where he can draw out DF on his own, and until proven otherwise he still loses to erza, laxus(he already did after the time skip, was a one-hit kill), mirajane and gildarts(hell he got defeated by gildarts aura alone). Gildarts is the only person to ever get the words I LOSE out of natsu, even when he is beaten by master, erza anyone, he still makes noise but gildarts from sheermagic aura alone made him admit defeat.