پرستار Camp Half-Blood The new gods/goddesses missing what!!! RP

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 21, 2011 at 04:50AM
There are four new gods and four new goddesses but what happens when them and there eight children one per god and goddess go missing it's up to you to find them and get them back to Olympus can you do it.

New gods
Jumbo god of ice
Mute god of sound
Tallan god of claws
Nontet god of destruction
New goddesses
Heaven goddess of heaven
Curtsy goddess of politeness
Yogurt goddess of yoghurt
Tana goddess of minds

Fill in the info below
Name
Parent (can't be any of the new gods/goddesses)
Looks
Wepon

Current demigods
Dana played by pink-bookworm (me)
James grolo played by lenorg
Amelia played by greekgirlA
Ali played by MCF2000
Sofia played by calzonaGA4ever
Alexia played by cinnomin
Lexi played by MCF2000
Claire Jacnon played by Bookruler133
Roxie played by Lildarlin99
last edited on Jan 15, 2012 at 05:02AM

پرستار Camp Half-Blood 51 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink-bookworm said…
Name: Dana
Parent: Athena
Personality: kind, loyal, great friend, shy
Looks: wavy blonde hair and aqua eyes
Weapon: a dagger
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lenorg said…
Name: James grolo
Son of: Pluto
Looks: light Brown medium leinth hair, brown eyes, Muscular and tanned.
Personality: Nice and Caring to his greind and people he cares about but doesnt trust eople he doesnt know much. flucks half brother gets to camp 3 days after him.
Weapon: a golden shark tooth neckalace that becomes a golden sword shaped like a shark tooth with tiny shark teeth on the edges with a leaghter grip when you pull the shark tooth out of the neckalace. for it to becom a shark tooth again you touch the grip to the neckalace.
Pet: A black wolf (not a hell hound but it was made strong and fast by magic) that stays in the underworld but when is called comes.
Thanx for joining:)
This is what Dana looks like

link
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekgirlA said…
wink
Name: Amelia
Parent:Hermes
Personality:loyal,cautious,fun,funny, pranker
Looks:pic
Weapon:last thing i stool (anything)
 Name: Amelia Parent:Hermes Age: 16 Personality:loyal,cautious,fun,funny, pranker Looks:pic Weapon:l
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MCF2000 said…
Ali
Posideon
Personality sarcastic but kind and adventurous
Looks I'll post pic later
Weapon powers and bow and arrow
Other huntress of Artemis and shapeshifter (a gift from Artemis)
Pet a big saint benard named Samantha
Okay let's get some RP going.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CalzonaGA4Ever said…
laugh
Name: Sofia
Parnet:aphrodite
Personlity: Loving, Pretty, Smart, and Kind
Weapon:A Warrior Ax
Looks: Dark and Light Brown Hair and dark yellow eyes
Animals:a green lizard
Mood:
RP
Dana was in her cabin reading a book when Chiron came and said, "I need you in the big house immeateitkey".
(i promised a pic and here it is)
RP
I sat in my cabin gazing around. "Hey." Dana said stepping into my cabin "Chiron wants all cabin leader-persons (idk what they're called!!) in the Big House immeadiatly
 (i promised a pic and here it is) RP I sat in my کیبن gazing around. "Hey." Dana کہا stepping into
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cinnominbubble said…
Name: Alexia
Parent : Poseidon
Age:immortal at 12 (though might be 16)hunter of artemis)
Personality:Kind,sweet,softhearted,pretty­,ca­rin­g,c­alm at times
Looks: red-orang hair and blue green eyes. she wears the outfit of the hunters along with her favourite necklace
Wepon: bow and arrow orb tipped staff
Pet: a dolphin that is on her necklace. When she throws the necklace into water Dalia comes and when she tells Dalia to go she retreives the necklace.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cinnominbubble said…
How do you get a pic?
Hi Cinnomin!
You can either get it from google or you can go on Lunaii or tektek and create it however you like hope that helped.
RP
Dana went to the posiedon cabin first were Ali was. "hey", she said. "Chiron wants all of the cabin leaders at the big house immediately". "by the way don't ask I have no idea what it's about just that it's very Important".
"Okay-doke!" I said and followed her to the big house. (I always joked that mr D is the bear in the big blue house (any of you watch that cartoon when you were little?? No..? Okay whatever forget it))
(actuallly I did)
when we got to the big house there were most of the cabin leaders already there whispering to each other.
(yea!)

We went into the Big House everyone stared at us. "Hey." I said. "Woof!" barked Samantha who appearently had followed us in. "Sorry!" I said leading Sammy out of the building. "Wait here I'll be back in a bit!" I said to her. "Woof!" I smiled and went back inside.
"I like your dog Ali she's cute".
"Thanks."
I smiled.
I smiled back. "Yea shes a real sweetie..."

(Samantha is named after my dog who we had to put down because she had REALLY bad arthritis)
(aww I had a dog named pugsley who died from a heart disease and a few other pets of mine that have died)

"I used to have a dog but he got stabbed last year".
"Aww thats so sad....."

(Im guessing Pugsley was a pug. aww dat so sad.......*cwys*
(you would think but no he was a bulldog don't ask he was already named when we got him but I actually had a pug named squirt but we had to give him away because he was way to naughty and he needed more attention)
"na things happen for a reason but I just can't figure it out yet".
(Oh..........)

"But still its sad..." I am a freaking animal lover.
"I see well I think you would like my pegusus pollute".
"U have a pegasus? Awesome! But what is this meeting all about??" I asked. Chiron cleared his throught to catch our attention. "Girls if you sit down and listen all your question will be answered." Chiron said. I emmbarresedly turned to look at him and found everyone staring at us.
"umm ah sorry Chiron we will sit down now".
i dont know what to say..................*mind blank*
I get that sometimes.

"everyone I think you've all heard of the new gods/goddesses right well them and their children are missing and I've ordered a quest". ""who will be going Chiron". "let Rachel say the prophecy then we'll decide Dana". "okay".
:)

Ali
I spaced out thinking while Rachel went into prophecy-mode and repeted the prophecy. Ive heard of the new gods/goddesses...Jumbo, Mute,.......Curtsy, Tana......and some more I forgot the names of. What happned to their kids? What are they doing? Why aren't they looking for their kids themselves?? Why make us do it? Ok Ill admit quests are pretty awesome...but still....
"yea they are but I don't know why they want us to do it they always want us demigods to do all their dirty work for them". Chiron cleared his thought okay everyone we need to pick some people to go on the quest". "how many will be going?". "what's the first line of the prophecy". I recited the prophecy in my head.

three travel to the land of the lost
The owl the trident and the unknown
Across forbidden land you shall go
In order to achieve your goal,
But be watchful for the unknown
For they might not take it well
"Three people, one being a kid of Posideon, another Athena, and the last is unknown. The posideon could be me or Alexia. The Athena is most likely you Dana, but who's the unknown?"
"I don't know but it mentions unknown twice in the prophecy it's obviously something or someone very important".
Hmmm........
"alright I've decided that Ali and Dana will be going and we need someone else", yelled Chiron.
the problem is.....we're the only ones who seem to be playing this.....
Ah yes that may be a problem to the third person hmm maybe we could ask someone to play the unknown
oh can I just make up another person?? Please? I got her all made up!! Ill post the profile and if you don't want me to include her ill just delete it.

Lexi (last name unknown)
unknown
15, 14, 16? Okay that's scary I don't know my own age...
adventurous, funny
tan, athletic, long wavy blond hair, blue eyes, white tank top, jean shorts, a hint of an australian accent
none yet...

ALI
"Chiron! There's a new camper and ....uh...I think you should see her." A satyr came in to the room with a girl. "What's ur name?" An Ares kid roared at her. She furrowed her brow in concentration and finnaly said, ".....Lexi. Yes, I think thats it." What? I thought. She doesnt know her age?! "Who are you?" The ares kid demanded. "I have absolutly no idea." Lexi said. There were some sighs and some mutters of "Another one? I thought Jason and Percy were enough!" and "We won the war already! we banded toggether like you wanted so why did you send her?"
Yea sure I don't lpmind at all :)
"guys she is not here for no reason at all the prophecy it said something about the unknown well here she is", I smiled at lexi. "hello Lexi I'm dana daughter of Athena and that over there is my friend Ali and where going on what you call a quest would you like to come".
LEXI
"Uh...sure! Goat-man here (I pointed at the satyr) filled me all in!'' I said
ALI
The satyr looked offendedwhen Lexi called him 'Goat-man'. I smiled. "Looks like she has potential." I said "Lets go!"
"yea let's go oh and I'll go get my pegasus so we can get going and a faster way to travel".
ALI
I follwed her outside with Lexi then I stopped making Lexi fall down.
LEXI
"Ow!" I said
ALI
"Sorry I was just thinking.....How are we going to get Sam (Samantha) there?"
LEXI
Oh I'm faster than you think.. I heard. "Uh did you say something?" I asked Ali
ALI
"Noooooo......?"
LEXI
Its not her its ME! There it was again! That voice. I looked at Dana. She shook her head. I slowy turned my head towards Samantha. Yes I am a dog The voice said.
"hang on your talking to a dog Lexi".
LEXI
"Uh yeah....I guess I am."
ALI
I gaped at Sam. "You can TALK????!!!!" I said
LEXI
Yes, but unfortunatly only Lexi here understands me I repeted what she said to Dana and Ali.
Oh it would be cool to talk to a dog.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bookruler133 said…
Is it too late to join? If not then,

Claire Jacnon
Hecate
Curly Brown Hair, purple eyes and a .tan
She's energetic and very crazy.
She likes to use a knife that changes to a hair pin shaped like a star.
She has a cat that can change size, so most of the time she's in pocket the cats name is Connie.

Can I continue on the quest with you?
 Is it too late to join? If not then, Claire Jacnon Hecate 13 Curly Brown Hair, purple eyes and a .ta
Yea were only just leaving but your not in the prophecy so yea.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lildarlin99 said…
Name Roxie
Parent zeus
Personality funny, mysterious, cool and fun
Looks pic
Wepon my griffin and Cristal bronze sword
 Name Roxie Parent zeus Personality funny, mysterious, cool and fun Looks pic Wepon my griffin and Cr
Hey guys! Welcome to the party!!
Lexi
So.....why can I talk to you?? I asked Sam. I'm not the one to tell you that! C'mon dog! No. Well then, who can tell me?? Well Metis of course!! Me- who?? Metis, goddess of wisdom! I still don't know who she is. Sam took a deep breath and exhaled it. I took me a moment then I realized she was sighing. "Well guys," I said to my friends. "I think we gotta visit Metis."