شائقین of PoM Do yush wantz to be in mah fanfic? :3

YellowCrimson posted on Jan 19, 2013 at 11:14AM
well, i can't tell you bout it....cuz its a SURPRISE!! XD

Sure, the boys will be in it too! And maybe Marlene. Maybe.

So, if you want to be in it, Put a description of your OC and a picture of him/her too :3 Any type of OC but you may put only two. And if girl OCs has a crush on one of the men, put it down too :D

im only accepting like, 10 OCs so Hurry and take a spot :DDDDDDD

(Free cookies too XD alot of fanguins like cookiez)
 well, i can't tell آپ bout it....cuz its a SURPRISE!! XD Sure, the boys will be in it too! And ma

شائقین of PoM 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MadagascarGirl said…
big smile
I want! :D

My OC: Katherine - she's a penguin about Rico's height and is in the same age as Kowalski. She has golden eyes and light brown hair (a little spiky, tied in a high ponytail or loose). She's barve (sometimes too brave), loyal to her friends, very good at martial arts and loves dangerous adventures. She has a crush on Kowalski.
Is it enough or I should add something?

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 I want! :D My OC: Katherine - she's a پینگوئن, پیںگان about Rico's height and is in the same age as Kowals
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MadagascarGirl said…
smile
And this is a photo of Katherine with ponytail
 And this is a تصویر of Katherine with ponytail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kait_Wolf said…
*sighs* I guess I`ll just stop being so shy and try to fix in a bit more....

Kait: (Mostly a penguin, but can turn into a wolf and human and can fly as a penguin with just her flippers. XP)
Height: Between Rico`s and Kowalski`s, but closer to Rico`s, slightly taller.

Like all normal penguins, Kait has long black and white feathers. People may not notice, but she has a second layer of short, fuzzy feathers hiding under her longer feathers. Light browny gold on the white side and darkish brown on the black side. Sometimes Kait forgets, but she has a almost hidden thick scar on her left cheek, a mark of her first wolf fight. Even though her tail looks long, it`s not. It`s just her tail feathers that makes her tail long. People will thing Kait is just a cute little penguin, but if Kait gets angry or thinks there`s a fight soon, that`s when people will think that she`s a monster. Kait has three white claws in each foot, four and a dew claw in both flippers, white of corse. Her dew claws are sharp enough to make someone bleed with no force. She also has wolf like teeth in her beak. (All the claws and teeth are hidden in their spots when Kait`s not using them.... It`s so hard to explain! >.< Maybe I`ll try to draw it out... Oh and did I ever tell you that Kait does not feel too much pain? Like, you can hit her with a text book and won`t say ow loudly or not at all. But there are somethings that will hurt her.)
Kait`s a brave fighter and protects everyone around her, she`s even not afraid to die since she doesn`t die easily. But when something does kill her(I`m not going to type it out cause people might get a little gross out. But she sometimes dies from drowning, breathing problems and well.... something to do with her heart.) As long as she still has blood in her, she`ll always come back to life. Since Kait is part wolf or mostly wolf, she likes to go run around in the park at midnight and howl at the moon. She enjoys flying around.

I would explain what she looks like as a wolf and human, but I thinking this is very long. If you want me to, I will. Have any questions, ask me. :) And I almost forgot the pic. XD Oh and she also wears a belt. That stick thing you see, she calls it her boomwack. She uses it to whack people on the head. XD She also has a handgun on the other side, but don`t worry about it. It`s too much too explain. DX
 *sighs* I guess I`ll just stop being so shy and try to fix in a bit more.... Kait: (Mostly a pengu
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kait_Wolf said…
And another pic without her black and white feathers. XD She looks so fuzzy!
 And another pic without her black and white feathers. XD She looks so fuzzy!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
I'd like to be in it. :3 I'll put a basic description about Emma here. :D

Emma:

Species: Penguin
Height: Between Rico and Kowalski's height.
Nationality: English.
Personality: She's sweet, smart and quite shy, but more hyper when you get to know her. She's Skipper and Rico's younger sister, and is quite tough, and does have a small crazy streak. She's very stubborn and lazy, and loves to sleep. She loves art, music and nature. (Willow trees, waterfalls and the stars especially) She's a talented singer, but is too shy to sing in front of people. Her favourite singers are, Westlife, Olly Murs, Taylor Swift, Nickelback, and Lawson, and she has her headphones in a lot when she's bored. She is very interested in space, and has wanted to be an astronaut ever since she was little. She's very good at drawing. She doesn't like fish, and eats lots of human foods instead. She's organised, and is the voice of reason in the team. She hates dancing, and isn't very good at it. XD She has a drawstring bag, which can fit anything she wants in, despite it's size. She has big phobia of red eyes, and phobias of bugs and losing her friends/family. She is a skilled fighter, and has killed someone before. O.o Though they were evil so it's ok. :D She hates morning and is very moody if she has to get up early, She likes helping Kowalski make inventions.

(Yeah, I always use this picture, because it's the best picture I have of Emma by herself with her hair up. :P)
 I'd like to be in it. :3 I'll put a basic تفصیل about Emma here. :D Emma: Species: Pengu
ILUVKOWALSKI commented…
Oh and another thing, she hates change. :P Eg, if the zookeepers decided to swap the بندر habitat with the پینگوئن, پیںگان one, Emma would hate it, because she likes things just the way they are, and she can sometimes can get attached to routine. (Just like me, which is why I hate it when my teachers change the seating plan at school, یا اقدام to a differnet classroom, I don't know why, but things like that, and other specific things just really gets to me. :P) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YellowCrimson said…
big smile
@Katherine: Nawh, its a good desciption XD see you in my fanfic :D

@Kait: Wow, she sounds dangerous! See you there too!

@Emma: Oh this pic is fine XD see you too :3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sylvia_Puffin said…
Sylvia. She's incredably friendly but does have a temper, hates math, and loves taking risks. She also loves writing, talking, and being around people. She also has a huge crush on Hans. She's terrified of depression. Also, her grandfather died when she was eight.
Also Emmit. He's psychic and hates being around too many people because so many thoughts andd emotions overwhelm him. His psychic powers are Empathy (he can sense people's emotions), telepathy, precognition (he has some idea of what may happen in the future). He's also a medium. He's Rico's brother and has deep violet eyes. He's in love with a girl named Melani, who died when he was fifteen. Emmit was thrown to the seals by his own family when he was seventeen, along with Rico. Here's a piccie of him. Sorry it sucks.
 Sylvia. She's incredably friendly but does have a temper, hates math, and loves taking risks. She als
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sylvia_Puffin said…
Here's Sylvia's pic.
 Here's Sylvia's pic.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tressa-pom said…
big smile
Tress's pic is here. So, let me see. I feel so lazy to write new one so, yeah...
Personality: Silent, shy, smart, singer, scientist, gentle, sometimes cruel, sensitive,calm,romantic,soft-spoken,pattie­­nt and hopeful.
Something special about them: She has yellow beak. She lost half of her left flipper on an experiment. She has the heart-shaped box which can turn into tatoo. She is sister of Rico. She has awesome hearing skills, and aquaphobia (she can't swim). She loves music, her fave color is green. She loves plane-trees, hearts,science (even tough she hates scientist O_o),music. (Thanks goes to copy,paste! :D )

Another one:
Killer Style: Little hearts (temporary tattoos), Green and yellow rules! She doesn't care for accessories or her hair :D
Phobias: Aquaphobia
Favourite Colour: Green (and Yellow)
Favourite Food: Snowcones,candies,chocolates
Pet peeve: When someone underestimate her or make fun of her beak or her phobia
Favourite Activity: Listening, writing, dreaming and inventing
Favourite Subject:Science
Least Favourite Subject:Music (She can't stand any wrong note)
 Tress's pic is here. So, let me see. I feel so lazy to write new one so, yeah... Personality: Silent
@Sylvia: Ah, no it doesn't suck XD

@Tressa: Amg, we has the same fav colours! ASDFGHJKL
Tressa-pom commented…
YAY! GREEN AND YELLOW FTW! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک _Lexii23_ said…
Can Lexii be in it? :D there's a pic of her on my icon. Just without the clothes XD

OK so personallity: Happy, hyper, kind to friends, a little jumpy on scary situations, playful, can be to trusting at times, fun

And she loves Julien :3
^Ah, sure! XD