شائقین of PoM willy bullied me :'(

kivamarie posted on Jan 21, 2014 at 01:15PM
listen Willy called me a mating wanting idiot rat and I feel assaulted

شائقین of PoM 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kait_Wolf said…
If you all don`t believe her, look at her profile and Willy`s too. It is true and I believe her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک WillyThePenguin said…
Yes. look at my profile. PLEASE. My profile. Shows. Her.desperate. In. wanting.to.freaking.mate.with me. And. She. Still. CONTINUED. TO. ACT. THAT. WAY. EVEN. THOUGH. I TOLD. HER.I. WAS. TAKEN....YOU. CAN. EVEN. ASK!!!!!!.MY!!!!!!!GIRLFIEND!!!!!!!HOLY!!!­!! GEEZ!!!!THESE MINDS!!!!!!!
SO. QUIT BEING A CRY BABY. AND KNOW IT'S 'YOUR' FAULT. I MEAN. WHO KISSES SOMEONE RANDOMLY AND TELL THEM THEY LOVE THEM.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE HECK YOU WERE
SO QUIT MAKING ME SEEM THE BAG GUY HERE. RAT.
BAD* Haha, bag.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XxRicoRocksxX said…
This is THE MOST STUPIDEST thing I have ever read, you. Kivamarie came onto him, Seriously? I remember when this freaking happened. It's not "Bullying" If he's saying that he's taken and refuses your depserate-ness. So are you kidding me? Are you really kidding me? Why ask someone to fuck with you if they're taken? He told you over and over again that he has a girlfriend, but you decided to KISS him, and it was all on you. You put it on yourself, girlie. So stop trying to make a huge mess out of this because it's pathetic.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XxRicoRocksxX said…
How can you come up with something like this.
How old are you, five?
Grow up.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ImAnEasel said…
Aw, damn, wish I'd been here when all this drama was going on. It looks exciting. :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rainbow_Cookie said…
Oof
Drama is strong with this club.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ILUVKOWALSKI said…
o this was fuckin WILD

also like...4 years late but kiva you were SO in the wrong asdfg

also m not like...here often this place is a ghost town just having fun bc no one else is here anymore asdfgh
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Rainbow_Cookie commented…
This place is a ghost town but I will revive it with my own two legs if I have to. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ILUVKOWALSKI commented…
o MOOD asdfghj i do miss everyone tbh پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک