Gossip Girl Real live hookups??

BrucasChair posted on Sep 12, 2008 at 09:20PM
So we all kno that in real life Chace went out with Carrie Underwood then they broke up. During that time it was also rumored that Leighton and Chace had something too. Also Leighton and Ed have been seen with very good chemistry during interviews and behind the scenes footage. So if u had 2 choose between Leighton hooking up with Chace or Ed, who would it be? Since I am 100% a Chair/Bluck fan I definitely think it would be hott for them to hook up in real life too.

Gossip Girl 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ChuckBlairLuvA said…
I totally agree. But it's been argued that if they broke up, it would ruin their chemistry on the show...and we all know that we don't want that...so I don't know. Neither at the moment...though Leighton and Ed are ridiculously cute, sometimes I just can't stand it! lol. XD Gotta love 'em.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ChuckBlairLuvA said…
oh and incase you were uninformed, Blake & Penn are a real live couple...have been for awhile. ;p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Praesse said…
Yeah, I'm one of those who say that if they broke up their chemistry on screen could get affected. That's why I don't ship them :P
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BrucasChair said…
yeah, u guys r right. i hadn't thought about it b4 but a breakup would mess up not only the chemistry for their characters but also what if they couldnt stand 2 b around eachother after the breakup and they put their character with other ones just for their sake??!!! omg, that would be horr-ible!! :(