Gossip Girl سوال About The Books.

hallemay550 posted on Sep 14, 2008 at 05:47AM
Has anyone read the first book in Cecily von Ziegesar's spin-off of the Gossip Girl book series, the Carlyles? I read it and I was wondering if anyone could answer this question:

Is the spin-off, the Carlyles, better or worse than the original Gossip Girl series?

I just wanted to know, because I thought that the book was pretty good, and I wanted to know if I should expect more or less when I start reading the original Gossip Girl books =)

And if you want to, tell me your thoughts about it. I'd love to hear! =)

Gossip Girl 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heyther0689 said…
Wow the first Gossip Girl series is wayyyyy bettter than The Carlyles, although i do like The Carlyles. But none are as good as the Private series by Kate Brian.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hallemay550 said…
Oh really? What's better about it?

That makes me excited to read the original series now!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 5thAvenue said…
I haven't read the Carlyles, but everything I've read about it.. I don't know! The new Blair and Serena? I'm not sure, I think I prefer the original. They're really good, I think they're better than the series but actually you can't compare them. The series' Pilot episode is sort of the first book but after that the series just goes its own way. When you're reading the book you feel more like you're in a fantasyworld ín the real world and when I'm watching the series I don't feel that way.
Hope I helped you at a little ;)
I've read the first nine books plus the Prequel, so I know a lot about it :P The other two books aren't out yet in my first language, so.
If there's anything else you need to know, just ask ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hallemay550 said…
Oh, I think that you might have misunderstood me-- I wasn't comparing the original book series to the show, I was comparing it to the new Carlyle Gossip Girl series, I wanted to know which series of books was better. But thanks for all that info =)