Gossip Girl HUGE SPOILER! Gossip Girl revealed!

zarnitev posted on Jan 25, 2008 at 05:59PM
SPOILER: Don't read if you don't want to know!

Gossip Girl is rumoured to be........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.ER­IC!
last edited on Jan 25, 2008 at 06:00PM

Gossip Girl 27 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pinkish1987 said…
I heard about tht but I think its crap!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sbossuy said…
Totaly crap xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک notthatgirl said…
that wud be funny cuz then that means he was talking about his own sister
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NoLeafClover said…
yeah, think that's crap :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xMrsBassx said…
it would make no sense...he wouldn't talk that bad about Serena
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xMrsBassx said…
o.O and yeah it's eriK not eric
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک citznofhumanity said…
yah gossip girl is not erik.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 5thAvenue said…
I really don't belive that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gossipgirl0610 said…
It's definetely not Erik..
Some say it's chuch ?
Huum guess we'll have to wait.. !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zarnitev said…
READ THIS: link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pandora306 said…
hmmm... doesn't sound right to me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sssand said…
i think part of the show's appeal is that there's a lot of mystery around the character of gg.... they need to keep it a secret. Plus, it would be totally incoherent to have eric as gg...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nikitawashere said…
yea, how can he know everything? seriously.
plus, why wud he say all of that about his sister? and why is the voice a girl's?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -sIn-EaD- said…
Ok, get this.

Nowq in the book, if anyone has read them, it actually hints that Rain, one of B and S's group is Gossip Girl. Note when in the park when Gossip Girl said she would be there. All of the clique was there. Apart from Rain! And then she didn't show up. And apperently, when Blair was talking about her and Nate, Rain was furiously typing away on her laptop, but suddenly stopped when Blair and Serena asked her what she was doing. Suspicious or what?

Will they introduce this Rain character? or will that thread be left out in the dark?

And also, when did it hint Chuck was GG?

xo
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kfrancis08 said…
no way that is a crap he cannot be gg
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jegelskerpeyton said…
It is totally bull-shit..
It would totally ruend the show.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jlhfan624 said…
It sounds true but I really don't think they should reveal GG. They're just trying to get people to watch the GG Revealed on Monday's.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monkee95 said…
no thats totally a rumour. Eric is not gossip girl. it never says who is.. not even in the books.. noone knows
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heyther0689 said…
thats bullshit because eric doesnt even exist as S's lil bro in the books
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک x_ellie_x said…
that makes no sense if it is kristen bells voice why would it be him
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shandiii said…
I don't think it would be him because GG is always talking about how she got her invatation for some party. And Erik wouldn't be invited to these parties because in the books he is away in college, and in the shows he's too young and everyone thinks he's gone, so he wouldn't have been invited to these parties.

-sIn-EaD- , I've only read the 1st book so far, do you remember which book this Rain character comes in? Even though I haven't read it yet, your idea sounds right...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sugassweet said…
Gossip girl is never revealed in the books so I definitely don't think they should do in the show. Though ALOT of things are quite different, that is one thing they definitely not reveal because it would ruin the whole air of mystery behind the character.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pinkish1987 said…
Honestly speaking, I hvnt read ne of the books, but everyone keeps sayin theyre not following the books.
& if Eric's supposed 2 b away at college, the show shows hez not, so lets not focus on EVRYTHN the books say :)

Nehow bak 2 the topic - Eric cant be gossip girl cuz tht wud show hez got no life and hez ruinin his own sisters reputation. Wats the use in tht??

I think its jus an article 2 hype all fans.

OR by a rival "source" to make ppl lose interest so tht viewer's ratings drop.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک macky23 said…
how culd he b gg if hes in college??? that duznt make any sense at all. and y would he say all that stuff bout his sis? in the books, its always talkin bout how good their relationship is....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Radvile said…
i think it is posible, but what a bitch.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BubblyVicky said…
Lol.
Blake Lively thinks it's Chuck, haha.
Quite possible...

;]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک serenateaddict said…
no i donth think so