Grey's Anatomy Season 6 finale moments
After these episodes, aired almost one week ago, I feel like waiting for new season in september will kill me!
In this spot had been many picks about opinions on various things in S6 finale and about best moments, but these two hours were just full of great moments, that it's almost impossible to choose one.
But if you think you can do it in these categories, I'd love to see your choices.
I'm quite curious about what do you think about this season finale!
1. Most shocking moment:
2. Most dramatic moment/moment full of action:
3. Most heroic moment:
4. Most emotional moment:
5. Moment that was serious and funny at the same time:
6. Most positive moment:
7. Most lovely moment:
8. Funniest moment:
9. Saddest moment:
10. Surprisingly good moment:
11. (Maybe not that important) moment that you liked and you don't really know why or liked for some strange reason:
12. Moment that touched your heart:
13. One more:
14. And one more ;):
15. Truly the BEST or most EPIC moment ( I think it was epic as whole thing,but try to choose one. It can be something featured before):
Have fun! :D