Harry and Hermione Harmony Quote contest

Harmony_234 posted on Aug 22, 2012 at 12:25AM
The quote has to be said from Harry or Hermione to one of them or about them to someone like Slughorn and Harry in the sixth book. Or thought from Harry about Hermione from the book. It can be from the Book or movie. I will put it as a poll and have the Harmony fans choose. The first quotes will be from the first amazing novel Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone. You can add pictures if you want. And no repeating quotes from others. Have fun and I hope you all want to do this.

1st place: 10 props

2nd place: 6 props

3rd place: 2 props

The deadline for the quotes to be in will be sept. 11th by midnight!
 The quote has to be کہا from Harry یا Hermione to one of them یا about them to someone like Slughorn

Harry and Hermione 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RespHarmony said…
heart
“Harry - you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let go of him.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things - friendship and bravery and - oh Harry - be careful!”
 “Harry - you're a great wizard, آپ know." "I'm not as good as you," کہا Harry, very embarrassed,
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bethybear09 said…
big smile
As they jostled their way through a crowd of confused Hufflepuffs, Harry suddenly grabbed Ron's arm.

"I've just thought -- Hermione."

"What about her?"

"She doesn't know about the troll."

As they jostled their way through a crowd of confused Hufflepuffs, Harry suddenly grabbed Ron's arm.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Harmony_234 said…
smile
I have been busy I will post the poll when i get extra time. Thank you both for your quotes.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Harmony_234 said…
cool
Bethybear09 and RespHarmony Tied.
 Bethybear09 and RespHarmony Tied.