Harry Potter Vs. Twilight rowling copied meyer, and HP has flaws too

harrypottersux posted on Jun 09, 2012 at 12:38AM
hey twilighters ive seen these bad hp posts abouut thes frikking 'great' reaons that the wand waving twit is good so we gotta do better u w/ me? gotta pove how much it sux twilgters unite cuz thers so many h8rs hear... ill start kk jk rowling is totlay not famuz i didnt even kno who she waz until i google her b4 so shes obviusly nawt good the box sets of twilight are simple elligant to da pt while hp boxes r all fancy and treasure chest liyk wtf r we priates or other stuff that dont exist liek wizards?! roolling totally copied myer for serious BLACK jacob BLACK the serioiius guy turs int a bigdog he changes shap ring a bell? and jk rowling is totally fugly liek myer is SOOO pretty so shes alredy beeta HP is 4 letle retarded kidz twilight iz 4 mature cilizved peeps hairy POTer thats telling kids to smoke pot and nawt have hygiene twilight means litght = good=pure=jesus=jesus supports this! HP is the spawn of Satan and h*ll

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 111 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-111 of 111

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Twilightsuxmcj said…
Twilight its great but Harry Potter its awsome. I read all Twilight books and now i like it.First i tought it was about sparkle vampires but now i really like and i will change my username if i can
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodPunchMione said…
I... I am utterly surprised that I can get an idea of what you're saying even with your bad grammar. First of all, it's 'Sirius Black.' Not Serious. Sirius Black was mentioned in Prisoner of Azkaban, and - you would know this if you'd just researched. Not very hard - that book came out WAY before (July 8, 1999) the first Twilight book (Oct. 5, 2005). God, even the movie of Prisoner of Azkaban came out before the first Twilight book (May 31, 2004). So, it's safe to say, Twilight copied Harry Potter.

Secondly, both the authors are pretty. But that doesn't exactly matter, does it? It's the inside that counts, and we can see that J.K Rowling is pretty amazing. She supported Scotland when there was a decision to make: Scotland to leave the UK or not. She is utterly amazing. Twilight teaches us that we need a man every time - other than that, I don't see anything valuable worth learning. Harry Potter teaches us to do what is right and not what is easy, and - oh god - with that bad a grammar, I think Hermione would've hit you over with a book and teach you better grammar.

Smoke pot? I- Are you sure you're even talking about Harry Potter? Not have hygiene? Plus, even if they were not hygienic, they were out trying to SAVE THE WORLD. Hygiene doesn't matter much then. Bella stayed at home and was depressed when Edward left her, but Hermione continued fighting when Ron left her. Harry Potter's immature? Erm, Bellatrix tortured Hermione. In the movie, when they filmed it, it was so intense that after shooting the torture scene, Helena (Bellatrix) came up to Emma (Hermione) to make sure they were all good.

Honestly, I think your argument is invalid. Twilight did copy Harry Potter and not the other way round. Harry Potter is NOT immature. Here are some quotes that actually teach us something.

"We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on." - Sirius Black
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore (let us remember that Stephenie Meyer got the idea of Twilight from a - guess what - DREAM)

"You're the weak one. You'll never know love, or friendship. And I feel sorry for you." - Harry
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it's not real?" - AB
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - AB

Nox.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaileyPotter24 said…
Oh my God you stupid whore. Sirius Black came in the story in 1999, that wolf came in Twilight in 2006. Who copied who? Plus, Harry Reid was elaborate and creative with brilliant characters, plot twists, and over all excellence. Twilight was about a sparkling vampire who feel in love with a stupid bitch, and a wolf that was copied off of J.K.Rowling's writing from 7 years before. Think next time you right something, huh?
HaileyPotter24 commented…
Potter* پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaileyPotter24 said…
Plus, it was fucking Lupin who was a werewolf, not Sirius. God, you're a moron.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zanhar1 said…
twilight means litght = good=pure=jesus=jesus

According to dictionary.com; twi·light
noun
the soft glowing light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, caused by the refraction and scattering of the sun's rays from the atmosphere.
synonyms: half-light, semidarkness, gloom
"it was scarcely visible in the twilight"
the period of the evening when twilight takes place, between daylight and darkness.
"a pleasant walk in the woods at twilight"
synonyms: dusk, sunset, sundown, nightfall, evening, close of day, day's end; More
a period or state of obscurity, ambiguity, or gradual decline.
"he was in the twilight of his career"
synonyms: decline, waning, ebb; More

Twilight doesn't even mean light. It means half-light or dim. Another part of that definition was gloom. Twilight is part of sun down meaning that the light is disappearing. So basically, Twilight nearly the opposite of light.

On top of that light isn't always in reference to the bible, it is quite often, but I definitely don't think Meyer meant it in that way. And if you really want to bring religion in--most hardcore practicers would hate both books as one has 'evil witchcraft' and the other has 'evil vampires and wearwolves'.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Annalei111 said…
wink
Okay, so
1) Harry potter came out BEFORE twilight
2) Did you misspell this on purpose? Or are you just starting preschool?
3) (SIRIUS NOT SERIOUS) Sirius Black transforms into a DOG not a WOLF so technically that wouldn't be copied even if it was made after twilight.
4) The last name Black is very common in England areas.
5) Only people who seek out the negative things, such as you, would think that Harry POTter is encouraging people to smoke pot.
6) About J.K. Rowling not being famous.... Yeah.... no.... She has/had billions, and she donated a lot to charity. Think about that. If you're smart enough then you would realize that that means she has to be famous to earn money.
7) Sweetie, sure, even if she isn't BEAUTIFUL on the OUTSIDE she is on the INSIDE. She donated millions to charity if not billions. What did your horrible meyer do? Nothing.

I would add more but sorry, i don't have time. Please think before you write this shit.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک andpeggy221bjkr said…
First of all your spelling and grammar is atrocious,
and secondly, the first Harry Potter came out in
1997 while the first Twilight came out in 2005.
Also Sirius Black was first mentioned in the first
book and became a major character in the third,
which came out in 1999, six years before the first
twilight book came out.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک poppyfrost125 said…
I have read and loved both books, but I have to say that personally, I think Harry Potter was better. But J.K. Rowling did NOT copy Stephanie Meyer. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, the first book when Sirius Black is really introduced, was originally published on July 8, 1999, whereas Twilight was originally published on October 5, 2005. If anything, Meyer copied Rowling, although I do not think she would do thet. Anyways, PLEASE stop spreading hate like this! It helps nobody, including yourself, so just don't.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CrazyandCute said…
You know, its funny. You talk a big game about making a 'Twilight is Better' club, but you obviously don't have the literary skills in which to do so. And your information. Come on! The first Harry Potter was published in 1997, while Twilight's first book about a sparkly pixie was made in 2005. Go check yourself once more before trying to do something that will hurt your tiny brain.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LorianneS said…
Did....did you really just say that pirates doesn't exists? Hold up forget about the whole wizards thing for a moment and talk about pirates. Have you ever read a history book before? Do you know what pirates really are? Have.....what.....how.....DO YOU ALSO THINK VIKINGS DIDN'T EXIST?!!! WTF WTF WTF? Did....was....WERE YOU THAT IDIOT THAT WROTE THAT POST?!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Im_A_Potterhead said…
YOU IDIOT, MEYER COPIED ROWLING, THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN (When Sirius is first introduced) CAME OUT IN 2004, WHEREAS THE FIRST BOOK OF TWILIGHT (And we don't even know that Jacob is a 'werewolf' yet) CAME OUT IN 2008! TELL ME, HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE? YEAH, ROWLING TOTALLY COPIED MEYER, CAUSE SHE CAN DEFINITELY GO INTO THE FUTURE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS FOUR YEARS INTO THE FUTURE!
Also, please check your spelling.