Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lemony44 said…
big smile
Severus! I can not believe this! You FORGOT I live in Florida!
Fizzle: I ski, when I go to Switzerland.

Cant wait till Vampires suck!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luv_warriorcatz said…
i actually like the trailer but i dont think that the movie is gonna b that good
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک souflizzle317 said…
lemon, switzerland?!?!?!?! lucky....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boolander25 said…
Switzerland.. that's cool

OH MY GOD that girl destroyed Discovery Channel!! I'm quite mad at that.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
^^^ who ???
The link that FredWRules posted. Click it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RavenclawPride said…
big smile
Wow... I'm in Montana for two days, and you guys add 12 freakin' pages. I need to get on here more often.
^ Yeah, I was in a remote place of Maine for four days with no internet and they added somewhere between 20 and 30 pages...at least it's better than three posts a day, right?
i visit this spot mor then nesessary
It's like, whenever you're at home no one posts anything, but once you leave then all the exciting stuff happens.
angelic
I know - I'm on here way to much!!!!!
angry
Yeah...
and why " I love the World? " WHY?!?! THAT SONG OF ALL SONGS!!
big smile
Oh, and you guys can add me on Facebook, and I'll follow you on Twitter if you follow me. I'm Danielle Masiglat.
I know! It's..it's like blasphemy to use that song!
angry
Yeah, they took a completely and totally awesome song... and... >.<
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
@Raven, first, I think I've added you... I'm AndieIsACookie. And sorry for ruining the song for you... oops...
LOL, poor Discovery.
big smile
It's ok, I've actually seen that before. I've seen all of BlackPawnMovement's videos. And yeah, I'm following you on Twitter too now.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
coolies :)
raven, if you're danielle moonshoes masiglat, then it's not letting me add you on facebook....I'm Sophie Rayfield if you wanna add me :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EyesPOP said…
Is it true Breaking Dawns gonna be in two parts?
smile
Ok, wonder why it's not letting you add me :(
I'll just add you :)
sad
And EyesPOP, it's rumored, so it might be true. I think it is...
Yeah, it's true :P Part one (of Breaking Dawn) is coming out November 18, 2011. In other words, on my 16th birthday. I'm SO mad at Summit....They're just copying Deathly Hallows because Breaking Dawn could literally make a movie fifteen minutes long. *Not* two full length films.
Hey they can't open a Twilight movie on Owen Wilson's birthday! And congrats on sharing it with his amazingness, souflizzle317! But yeah, they are pretty much copying DH, it's so lame and unoriginal, like all SMeyer's books.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveforSeverus said…
^I think 15 minutes is a little generous.
big smile
Unlike Deathly Hallows, which actually should be two films, Breaking Dawn just needs to be one film. Heck, the TS shouldn't even be ON film.
Then again, if it wasn't on film, it would be less fun to make fun of :P
I still don't understand why they made DH into 2 movies though. I mean, Gone With the Wind is 4 hours, why can't DH just be really long?
^ Well didn't Gone With the Wind come out in the 30s? They probably didn't think about having 2 movies...I don't know, nowadays they probably figured that fans wouldn't want to sit through a 4 hour movie. I like the idea because it means I get to drag out the true ending of the Harry Potter generation even longer :) It's been a part of my life since I was five so I've literally grown up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione and the books and movies and everything, so I'll be really sad when it's all over :(
rainy
me to :'(
Yeah I guess so. I guess I just don't want to wait for the other half to come out after I see the first part. I mean, what if I get hit by a car and never get to see the end? :O
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
i no that would be horrible
That *would* kind of suck...although again with the emotional stuff, if I got hit by a car between November and July, I would rather have died without being sad at the end of Harry Potter. Besides, very unlikely that I *will* get hit by a car where I live...there's literally about two cars per day on my road :)
hmmm
Well you're lucky, I live near a highway.
big smile
I don't live near a highway, but I cross roads daily to walk to the school bus stop. But still, if the world *did* end in 2012, at least all the HP movies are out.
And only the first part of Breaking Dawn will be too. Thank heavens. xD
^ Hahahaha that's true :) But I don't believe in that 2012 stuff...That's why I'm going to wake up on December 21 (it's the 21st that it's supposed to end right? Yeah...) and say "Bring. It. On." and then I'm gonna wake up on the 22nd and laugh at all my friends who believed it would end. Even though none of my friends believe it anymore...Whatever :) Does anyone on here believe in the 2012 stuff?
meh
^No, but my classmate does...
I don't believe it because it doesn't say anything about it in the Bible. (I'm not trying to bring religion in, I'm just saying)
wat r we talkin about?
The end of the world.
smile
Yup. We're so cheery :)
hmmm
And I'm a catholic... but only because my parents are, and they *made* me catholic.
I'm Irish Catholic and proud! I guess. I'm starting to like the whole reincarnation thing though, because dying and then worshiping God for eternity sounds dismal.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveforSeverus said…
^I was christened Catholic but I'm atheist.
im nuthin
So you're agnostic?
sick
I'm atheist too.
And it just hurts my head to think that God was just there the whole time... with no beginning... >.<
Ugh, I hate thinking about that, but I don't think it will affect my religion. I guess I just have to let it happen or whatever. :\
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lemony44 said…
cool
Haha! Claw that was soo funny ( the song) And BD is coming out on november 18 2011????? Who do they think they are, filthy little muggles!?