Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6001-6050 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveDraco123 said…
cool
Win.
 Win.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
epic win.
 epic win.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
D'you know what's just really weird? Twilight in Swedish is 'If I could dream', and New Moon is 'When I hear your voice'. I mean, WTH?
lolwut :0
cool
That is pathetic. =|
just a nice surprise for you :) (if you haven't seen blink or any other weeping angel episode, this won't make any sense.)
 just a nice surprise for آپ :) (if آپ haven't seen blink یا any other weeping angel episode, this w
Entirely.
just don't blink, and don't look it in the eye, and you'll be fine.
oh...kay?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lemony44 said…
GemonkDruid: That's the same with Moose! God...
Draco: Thank you! Finally someone decided to actually take a look at my situation! LOVE you DRACO!!! I mean, I still think Ron Weasley is awesome and stuff, but...I dont know just go see Step Up. Do you ppl even have it in Europe? Or 3D movies?!3D!!
DRACO: I am very gald you are ok. 3D?
CONTEST ENDS 2DAY!!!! POST FF IF YOU HAVE ONE AND THEN WAIT TILL 10:59 pm IN AMERICA!!link
cool
Lemon, no problem! :) I haven't seen Step Up yet... but, I look forward to it. And I'm not from Europe! :O I'm from Asia. We have 3D films...
cool
Don't you just love him? =D SHIA!!!!!!!!!!
 Don't آپ just love him? =D SHIA!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
Yes, we do in fact have 3D in Europe. We're not quite as retarded as you think...

And I don't know about Shia, but I LOVE his shirt.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
yes, his shirt is good
lucky there are no HP shirts like that
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
cool
^^ LOL! Yeah, Europe's awesome! >.<

Shia- he's from Transformers. :O You haven't seen it?
Well... no.

But what I meant is I dunno if I *love* him. I do know who he is :P
Ohh okay. I <3 Transformers. It's awesome, especially the second one. :) Have all of you seen the Lord of the Rings? Which part is your favorite? I liked the Two Towers the best!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boolander25 said…
LOL I haven't watch LotR yet. I keep falling asleep. But I read The Fellowship, even though it was REALLY REALLY boring.
^ same here :DD it was boring, but not boring at the same time xP
Ew you love Shia?! He;s the Kind Douche! (OK his shirt is beast, but AVPS said so!)
Boo, how is LOTR boring? :O Omg! I think it's epic... one of the best there is. You sould watch it... :) And I don't LOVE Shia- I've seen only Transformers- he's a decent actor, nothing more. And his shirt. XD

Malloy, I get you. The books are difficult- they make my head hurt, even though if you really concentrate, they're awesome. Not a light read, though, defintely not! But the movies aren't too difficult to understand, and they're pretty interesting. But, that's just my opinion. XD
Well, Tolkien describes every little thing into great detail and that bothers me when you go on for like 5 paragraphs on a blade of grass.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک souflizzle317 said…
I once bought this huge book that was all 3 of the LOTR books in one and I've tried to read it like five times :) It's good and all, but it justs gets to be like "ohhhh my god it's so LONG!" because it's all of them in one book and so I'll get to a place kind of near the end of the first book and I'll give up. Then a few months later, I would try again but I would have to start over to remember everything and every single time I've tried to read it, I ended up in the same place haha :) I'm determined to get the separate books and read them some day though :)
Oh my God, that must be an epic book. Was it bigger than War and Peace?
Umm I'm not sure, I've never read War and Peace. I've seen it and all because it's in our bookshop, but I don't know it well enough to know how long it is....but yeah the LOTR book is huge, the binding is like 4 inches wide maybe and it's also taller than a normal book, around 10 inches maybe? I'm really bad at estimating measurements...It's really big though and I'm determined to finish it eventually.

Hey! Hunger Games lovers on here, exactly 2 weeks till Mockingjay :)

EDIT: I'm actually 99.99999% sure that my LOTR all in one book is bigger than War and Peace....I wish I could find a picture, I could show you guys. It's CRAZY.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Flizzle, yeah, I saw that on a bookstore once. It was huge. I almost collapsed when I saw the size of it. :O And, I admit that I haven't read the books. I started the first one... it was good, but difficult. But, like I said, it's about the concentration. But, the movies are GREAT.

Boo, I dunno about the detail thing. I read the Hobbit and I LOVED it. :D
Oh, and I went to the bookstore to get the Hunger Games... they didn't have it. Disadvantage of living here... you don't get books or music, or any of that stuff that people abroad have. :(
I almost tried to read War and Peace, but the first page was so boring I gave up xDD

@LD, where do you live?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک loveme9 said…
angry
wow wat the crap harry potters a @itch

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rissera said…
NO! I wrote a perfect comment, and then my internet suddenly and temporarily died and it totally disappeared. I'm not happy now :/
ExCUSE me??
loveme9, proof please?
Why are you even on this forum topic? It plainly states that Harry Potter is better than Twilight. Take the HP hate to a different forum.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RavenclawPride said…
cake
Just wanted to say...
100 MORE DAYS UNTIL DH PART 1!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, party, even though there's still 100 more days left.
 Just wanted to say... 100 مزید DAYS UNTIL DH PART 1!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S PARTAY!!!!!!!!!
Weird, my countdown says 101 more days...
Well, about 100 days and 14 hours. :)
I'm using the extremely detailed Mugglenet countdown.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emilyroxx said…
angelic
I am so looking foreward to the movie!!!!! I'll be so sad when the Harry Potter movies end though. :( I wonder how they're going to split the movie?
Maybe right after they arrive at Shell Cottage? Or when they're taken by the Snatchers? Or when Ron comes back?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rangarajvignesh said…
XX. One can be proud to say that he is a fan of HP, but not Twilight, if he doesn't want his nose to be broken or something.

YY. HP teaches the real value of Love. A teenage boy facing a very dark wizard with just a single power which JKR reveals as Love, is absolutely amazing. SM gives a different meaning for LOVE, poorly though. Love is nothing but Sex and Kiss. Is that why you love Twilight?

ZZ. Immortality. Twilight gives us a very sick idea about this, as if it's the coolest thing in the world. But Dumbledore says just before he dies, "Oh, old age, Amycus. Weaker resistance and slower reflexes. One day it will happen to you, if you are LUCKY." There JKR scores. Human Love is Immortal, not humans themselves.

Harry Potter is the best thing that's happened to me. I love you J.K.Rowling. You made me undrstand the best.
^^ Wow! Three reasons after AGES! :D Great reasons, by the way!

Boo, I'm from Pakistan.

I can't even watch DH the day it comes out. :( They hardly show Hollywood films in my country- never in the theatres. That sucks. :( I was kidding around with my dad today- I asked him whether he could get me a ticket for London, so I could watch it the day it comes out and come back. XD Weird me.
Rangarajvignesh, you're from India, man! I could tell by the name. xD
big smile
I want to go to the midnight premiere, but since Friday is a school day, I can't :( Might be able to go see part 2 on midnight though, as long as I'm with one adult.
Same here, Pride... But I'm totally going Friday after school.

GUESS WHAT? I might get to go to WWoHP next summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and I read somewhere that the first part's gonna end when Harry breaks the taboo.
lucius, you mean right before they get caught by the Snatchers? I thought it was getting split right *after* they got caught...I don't know, I might be wrong.

My mom's letting me go to the midnight premiere :) I'm doing it for my birthday because my birthday's the 18th and the movie is the 19th. I have a few friends who are willing to be totally tired on Friday who are going to come with me and we'll have an epic time and just be super tired at school :)
big smile
I have some begging to do, and I have to swear on the River Styx that I won't fall asleep at school on Friday, because that stuff is legit. I might still be able to go :)
On page 241:
Malloy: I am from Europe, I dont think you're retarded. I am one of you!!!!! I'v lived in Switzerland ( Near Italy) for nine years! Also, LOVE him!!! Remember he used to be in that tv show...LOVE THAT SHIRT! lived in america for 3! GOING TO READ 242!!