lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7701-7750 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lemony44 said…
Quote: That would be weird...

Heiiii! Twiligt is soo mich beter than hary poter you stupids! I mean helllo! Wake up and see that! you cant insolt ar speling for the rest of yor lifes!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک QuibblerQuoter said…
angry
lemony: Way to go, you just managed to portray yourself as the typical illiterate Twi-tard.
why thank you. Now i gotta go back to school, see ya!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
QQ - I'ma call you QQ, okay?- that would actually be awesome...
But what I'd do is I'd arrange something, like a time and place kinda thing... yannooo?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RavenclawPride said…
Yeah... that might work... but the thing is, my parents will ask how I met her, and if they find out I'm using Fanpop again, they'll block this website...
Yeah, you can call me QQ, or whatever you want, really.

Then make arrangements to meet in a line-up or something (without your parents) and then pretend you were chatting about HP and met each other there.

Or you can climb this random signpost that points to Hogsmeade and Hogwarts near the line up for Ollivanders and a Butterbeer cart and holler "Is there a Lemony44/RavenclawPride in the crowd?"

I don't go for logic, I'm sure you can see.
big smile
Give them the slip?
Nah, I vote for the signposts.
Or if they don't like rides tell them how scary "Dragon Challenge" is (it goes upside down a lot and comes within 18 inches of the other car) is. Do they not like spiders lunging down at them? Or inferi popping out at them? Tell them not to go on Forbidden journey and meet lemony here.
If they're not HP fans tell them how crowded the shops are (particularly Dervish & Banges) and say you'll meet them after. The line-up for Dervish and Banges is in the sun and across from the Owlery, which has fans and benches to sit on, so if they're anything like my dad they'll be happy to sit on the benches and watch you line up. Inside the store meet lemony and later in the line-up for a ride when you "coincidentally" meet her say, "Oh, you're the HP fan I met in Dervish and Banges!"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
big smile
hey QQ! Guess what, I just got my dedicated medal for this spot!! YES! So happy!! QQ, do you like wizrock?
Yeah, but I don't get around to listening to it much. I like Ministry of Magic!
Wizrock WROCKS!!
Just BTW, my whole family loves thrill rides. Yeah. WE ALL love roller coasters and the such.
And my dad and I love HP. My mom and sister, not so much.
Oh, that kinda sucks. I couldn't get my dad on Dragon Challenge if I paid him a million dollars. GO ON THE HULK COASTER WHEN YOU'RE AT UNIVERSAL!! So much fun. I went on it five times consecutively but then we had to leave to get our hotel shuttle. I went on Dragon Challenge eight times.
Can I fan all you people? I just got Fanpop a few weeks ago and my profile's kinda lame...
The Hulk coaster looks so fun!
Ok, fan me if you want :)
Hulk coaster is absolutely amazing. You start going up this tunnel and this voice says, "I hope it works this time..." Then when you're not really expecting it you suddenly speed up, come out of the tunnel and flip a few times. Also, at WWoHP listen for Myrtle in the restrooms.
Go ahead :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
crying
sick! sounds so cool... i get to go, like, never. :'(
poor you, best :( I probably won't get to go either... More on that later.
What's your favourite HP character? Mine's Luna.
My favorite HP character is either Bellatrix, Sirius, or Draco.

Oh, and I'm going to WWoHP on September 1st, but my flight is tomorrow. And the first weekend is dedicated to shopping :P
Have tons of fun then!

I know this will sound incredibly immature, but I totally wish a Twi-tard would come on this right now and start throwing illiterate insults at us. It would give me the feeling I did something with my day.
Okay, I'm officially about to lose it. My sister has been watching Family channel all week and all morning every day they have ben showing this one show, Sonny with a Chance. The theme song is getting on my nerves and if I hear it one more time I may explode.
I hate Sonny with a Chance D:
I've actually never watched the show but I HATE the theme song! Da da da da da da da da da da... aaarrrgggghhhhhhh!

*goes to play Wrock to get it out of my head*

My cat insists on eating food right now and the whole room smells like his cat food. Eeyuucchhh.
Listening to "Granger Danger" by AVPM right now.

What? What the HELL is this? You expect me to sing about her, don't care about her... she is the HOTTEST girl I've ever seen... dunno why I'd ever be so mean...

I love this song!!
Luna and Draco :D

hey Pride, can you help me? I'm trying to make a financial plan (:D)... How much is the WWoHP entrance fee?
Lucius, does this help with your financial plan? :D link

Falling in love, falling in love, falling in love... with Hermi'ne Granger...DAN-GERRRR!!!!!!
Um, it's included with the Universal Orlando ticket. The Universal Orlando ticket is pretty pricey, but there are places where you can get discounts. The best one is Undercover Tourist.
hmmm
Well, I just had a genius idea. Bite the end and part of the side off an empty ice cream cone and fill it with ice cream! (Why has no one else thought of this?)

Well, I now have ice cream on my face, my shirt, my short, my hands, and the floor.
Wow... I feel sorry for you :/
Oh, well, I was wearing my PJs so I have to change anyway.
Oh, great, now my sister's watching Wizards of Waverly Place.
angry
And slurping chocolate audibly and laughing as though those fake wizards are the damn funniest thing she's ever seen.
Oh my god... when you said Wizards of Waverly Place, I thought of AVPM Draco...
crying
Me too :)

and I'm never going to WWoHP. T_T the total cost for just one person is around 2OOO€, so unless I win the lottery...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
HA! I love him! Well, technically her, I guess.
...TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
smile
^ have a little sympathy, hey?
You can't gooooo ti Pigfarts. It's on Maaaars. You need a rocketship. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. Not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died. Oh! Look! Look at this! Rocketship Potter, ooh, StarKid Potter, Mooooooonshoes Potter, traversing the galaxy for intergalactic travels to Pigfarts.
*All of this is said while rolling around on the floor*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PotterForever said…
Everything on Disney channel friggin sucks. Sorry if anybody here is a fan, but I personally hate all those shows. They are all so repetetive and annoying. So yeah.
crying
lucius, you can't go to WWoHP? D: D: D:
OH NOES!!!
I hate you all :(

not really, you know I love you... but I hate you.
PotterForever, especially Hannah Montana. That show is utter crap.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PotterForever said…
That show is why the world will end in 2012.