Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7751-7800 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
Oh, I see how it is. You'll just talk about Hannah Montana while my dreams have been crushed... I'll just go cry myself to sleep, then. Goodbye.

Nah, don't worry. I'm not that attention-seeking :) and Hannah Motana does suck.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RavenclawPride said…
crying
I'm still sad that you don't get to go to WWoHP D: D: D:
WHY D: D: D:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PotterForever said…
Sorry about your dreams, Lucius malloy, but remember, "it does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
Pride - no money :(

potterforever - I know, I was kidding :)

but srsly. anybody know how I could get 15OO€ in the course of nine months?
... Other than win the lottery or get a high-pay job, no :(
Exactly. I dunno about lottery, but I'm gonna start buying those scratchy things :) and I don't think anyone would hire a 14yo, even if I am, apparently, mature for my age.

Also, I'ma go to bed now... But in about 5O minutes, this forum will turn one!
G'night :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک QuibblerQuoter said…
Um, win the lottery?

But if you don't go within the next nine months the crowds and lines will be better, so that's good.
You could babysit, or sports ref or something. I am just starting to ref soccer and the girl who earned the most money for refereeing last year got like $1500 Canadian.
Also I hate High School Musical. Though it admittedly had more plot twists than Twilight.
The only good thing about HSM?
Zefron and the fact that the Lang brothers love it.
I agree I hate HSM, and I think Dora the explorer has more plot twists than Twilight.
Very true.
Well now my sister's watching "Recess" and I think that it's more realistic than Twilight.
Oh yeah, I remember that show. I actually liked that show when I was younger. And yes, it's leauges ahead of Twilight in terms of realism.
Yeah, I liked it when I was younger too.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emilyroxx said…
So do you guys have school, or what?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boolander25 said…
I just got home from school, so...yeah. xDD
School starts for me on September 7th.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
(Gemonk! You are so f*****g funny!!!)

Yay! Haha, thanx. :3

link

^ Read if you wanna crap your pants laughing.
Awesome I love laughing...crapping my pants, not so much. But I'll read it anyway!
Yay! XD
cool
My school starts September 2nd, but I'm missing the first week because of Orlando =)
wink
I still have two more weeks of epic summerness.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lemony44 said…
Hello again, school takes long. So
Pride: How about this: I am going to wear a pair of shorts and a shirt that has a cat on it.I will also have my Grif. Tie, my hair is likely to be in a bun and I'll be there on sat. how's that?
So, I developed a theory. Here it is:

All the super obsessed, freaky, insane mis-spellers Twilight fans, are ACTUALLY Secret Agents. Yes. SECRET AGENTS. This " Twishit" thing is actually a plot.You, know...a plan. Like, J.K.Rowling is actually best friends with SM! They are TESTING our faith in Harry Potter!One day, you'll be there, minding your own business and suddenly they'll pop out! JK. Rowling and Stephanie Meyer! and they'll ask, they'll say
"Which one's better, Harry Potter or Twilight?" and we, faithful Harry Potter fans, will answer, with all our might."Harry Potter, of course." and J.K Rowling will congratulate with us and say " Good job, you get a free ticket for the Hogwarts express! Remember September 1st at 11 o'clock, platform 9 and 3 quarters!" and we'll go to Hogwarts and live happly forever after. As for the UNfaithful, traitors, Twilight fans... WELL, let's just say I haven't quite figured that out yet...
It's all the work of those evil giraffes...
Exactley! see boo, THAT's why I love you.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emilyroxx said…
The potato might be in on it too......
It was the potato's idea.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
Of course. Jo is the far better writer! And I so want to get on the Hogwarts Express this second... *sigh*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Well I certainly passed the test. The only Twilight book I found remotly intresting was eclips, and even then I had to re read Harry Potter bits in between chapters to get the taste out of my mouth.

Harry Potter will always own Twilight.
heart
Amen. Tha's all I've got to say people. Amen to all of us. NOW.Time to test your Potterability. 'Guess The Quote' game for all of ya. WHO says this?

"How thick could you get?"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک potterrox said…
I actually hated eclipse, I mean more then the rest of them. There was no plot at all, even by twilight standards.

Personally these are the twilight books ranked in the order of best to worst (best being a relative term :)

1. Twilight
2. New moon (because of jacob)
3. Breaking Dawn
4. Eclipse
Sounds like Ron. And thanks! I luvs you too.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک potterrox said…
I think either Ron or Hermione. I'll go with ron :)
sad
I know you know it... anyone here?...
Fred?
Ron said that in Chamber of Secrets after they tricked Crabbe and Goyle into eating the cupcakes filled with sleeping drought.
So I was right.
Here is another one, who said this:

"nice socks Potter."
Mad Eye, easy.

"Anyone can speak Troll, All you have to do is point and grunt."
lemon, I won't be there on Saturday. I'll be there on Wednesday, I think.
Ron says that, I think :P
Fred.
Charlie, you look quite down, with your big fat eyes and your big fat frown, The world doesn't have to be so graaaaaaaaaaay...

Charlie, when your life's a mess, when you're feeling down, always in distress, I know what can wash that sad away...

All you have to do is... put a banana in your ear!

(A banana in my ear?)

Put a ripe banana right into your favorite ear! It's true...

(Says who?)

So true, once it's in, your gloom will disappear, the bad in the world is hard to hear, when in your ear a banana cheers so go and put a banana in your ear!!

GO ON DO IT!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
big smile
I SAW VAMPIRES SUCK TODAY!!!!!!
it was really funny.

hahaha "Team Jacob BITCH!"

oh, and I made a new friend <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
anyone home????
Every ONE! IT WAS RON. Speaking of which...
Inredible, over-done, huge, extra large, extreme, unbelievable, un-realistic, stupid, obnoxius, freaking, obvious, wrong, super, ginormus, vast, un mesureable FAIL.

I'm gonna say that again. So it sinks in your freaking head you mental human being of David Yates.
FAIL.FAIL.FAIL.FAIL.FAIL.FAIL.FAIL.FAIL.F­AIL­.FA­IL.­FAI­L.F­AIL­.FA­IL.­FAI­L.F­AIL­.FA­IL.­FAI­L.F­AIL­.FA­IL.­FAI­L.

FREAKING FAIL! Ok? F-A-I-L. Ok? This time, "Your best" was just not good enough. YOU HAVE FAILED. F-A-I-L-E-D. You hear me? FAILED. This is you
+
This is you now.
-
Get it? You have Failed. On top of everything, it's not one of those fails that will be forgotten over the years. THIS IS AN EPIC FAIL. A FREAKING epic FAIL. It's in a movie. You know what I saying? MOVIE. M-O-V-I-E. MOVIE.This here is a Twilight FAIL. That means it's more fail than fail itself. T-W-I-L-I-G-H-T F-A-I-L. This is the biggest insult you have ever gotten. TRUST ME. This here movie is supposed to be the end of a great story, but no. YOU had to ruin it. YOU HAD TO. They look like they're 90 gosh damn it!freaking cars ran over them or what? You know what? I'm just going to stick with one word: FAIL.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Inredible, over-done, huge, extra large, extreme, unbelievable, un-realistic, stupid, obnoxius, freak
Um... what?