Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9001-9050 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
Draco - do you want me to write your letter? :DDD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveDraco123 said…
big smile
... Still. xD I give you credit. HAHA. :)
Oh that would be awesome. XD Go ahead- give it a try! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
nice letter malloy! i would treasure those glasses
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
that would be cool!
Draco - I'll get right on it in the morning :D

best - thanks :)
Malloy, thanks! :D I suck at writing formal stuff. :( I only do fiction- and research reports and stuff. Something I have interest in. D:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک QuibblerQuoter said…
I was talking about this with my friends! We think they should make Spectrespecs too and then you could choose. People like me, for example, would see the movie first in 2D because I like it better, then in 3D to get the Harry glasses, then in 3D again to get the spectrespecs. Which would be three times the money.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boolander25 said…
OMG those would be awesome too! I wish I was creative enough to think of this stuff..
Wait, you sent it to Alan Horn, like the president of WB? HA, but how did you send it to him? Snail mail, or email?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Also, what they could do, is any ones that are leaft, could be signed put in a HP bundle for the end of the HP film franchise, and put them with a signed letter from some of the cast. They could sell them to help get even more moey. I'd buy a pack, even though i would already have the glasses.
Just an idea though...x
big smile
^ Those are all awesome ideas. :)
See my idea for the premiere was that the theaters split the each separate theaters into the four houses (because they did this really lame thing for the Eclipse premier: they split the theater into Team Edward or Team Jacob and I though it was dumb, but they should do something HP like that)
QQ - yep :D by email.
Boo - that would be awesome, but what about, say, Slythrrclaws?
Or Slytherpuffs.. Hmm, I guess you'd have to decide which part you are the most of.
smile
^ Then they could watch the film once in Slytherin and the second time in Ravenclaw. ;)
mischievous
:O You could cut yourself in half and take one half to either. Just a thought...
smile
Yes, I do believe watching it more than once is certainly called for.
I read the review and the guy thought it was very faithful to the books, and it was pretty good. D: Got me even more excited for it.
It better be faithful. They split it into two movies! If they don't include a ton of stuff, then the split would be pointless.
surprise
^^ Exactly. But, I know how Hedwig's gonna die. It's different than the books, and better. :O
I'm not so fond of how they *sniff* kill off Hedwig. I mean, yeah many people will think it's valiant, but I liked it in the book. I mean, why would Harry let her go? That's just dumb. And is it true that Colin isn't going to be in DH?
angry
Actually, they just showed the first part, and Colin was never in the first part in the first place- even in the books. I don't know though- I actually loved that midget. D: :(
But, that reviewer dude DID say that the movie completely shoved aside Tonk's pregnancy. D:<
WHAT?! (about the Tonks thing) And yeah, I just hope that they show Colin in the second part...even though he...
^ That's the thing. :( They have to show everyone who lost their lives- it makes their characters mightier. :/
And yeah (about the Tonks thing XD), the reviewer said that even though her pregnancy wasn't ignored in the films, it was just brushed aside. Like, when they come to take Harry to the Burrow, Tonks starts to speak up about the baby and Moody just silents her. :| I think that's a bit stupid.
That's really gay (sorry about my PC-ness, I have nothing against gays, sorry). When I re-watched HBP (like apparently I missed a ton of crap whilst my making fun of the movie) apparently Tonks and Remus were together like the whole time and I had no idea! It really made em mad that the producers and directors and screenwriters took no time for the awesome romance of the two. I mean, how could've JKR allowed them to make HBP in the first place?! That movie SUCKED!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Does anyone here listen to Mugglecast?
Nope, sorry. My friend has it on her iPod, but I tried listening and I got sooo boredd. LOl Some HP fanatic I am.
At least it was better than Order of the Phoenix. I hated that film- it was so rushed. :(
And in the HBP, at the end, Dumbledore's death was pretty much ignored! Okay, that part was beautiful when everyone raised their wands as a tribute, but what about the totally amazing and majestic funeral? That was nowhere! But, I do think that HBP's effects and graphics were marvelous.
But, I never got why they actually burnt the Burrow down. There was NO point in that whatsoever. And since they want a wedding in the house later- no, I mean just WHY?
Speaking of which, Harry will not be disguised as Barny Weasley in the seventh film, but he will stick to his original form. Which is a lil bit of a fault, don't you agree?
Ok, that's dumb, like seriously dumb. Does anyone even get WHY HP did that in the first place? I mean honestly. There's no logic anymore to these films. They expect us to be stupid and just think "Oh wow hot guys!" I mean, really?

And about the Dumbly-dore tribute, I wasn't really a fan of that. I mean, it was kinda corny if you think about it.
Mugglecast's amazing!

And why didn't they show Bill and Fleur together? Because now it'll be like "Oh, Harry, remember Fleur from our fourth year and my brother Bill from whenever he was last mentioned? They're getting married at our house which burned down randomly on Christmas Eve."
^LOL That's going to be epic.
Meh, I actually liked it. I thought it really showed the significance of Dumbledore in Hogwarts and in the whole wizarding world. :) Opinions!
Did anyone miss the absence of Peeves in the films? I know I did. I mean, in the fifth book, my FAVORITE part was when Fred and George yelled, "Give her Hell from us, Peeves," before leaving, and that wasn't in the films because Peeves had never been introduced. :/ I didn't like that much about the films. Peeves was totally awesome.
Oh yeah... I totally forgot about him. That really sucks.
sad
QQ, exactly! Bill and Charlie were never mentioned. D:<
And I hate how Dobby was completely ignored after the second film! They're bringing him back now, and the people who have just seen the films and not read the books, they won't feel the same way about his death than the people who've read the books. The books really give a feel about Dobby's character and the depth in it. The movies just made him look like any old bland character. :/
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
BUt apparently, Peeves is going to be in it for the last bit when he says that 'Voldys gone mouldy' rhyme thing (cant remember that quote, and I don't have the seventh book with me atm :L) x
REALLY? :O Omg. That would be awesome! :) I adore Peeves! =D
I dunno- whatever happens, they better not leave out that line, "Not my daughter, you bitch!" That was just legendary!
They can't just throw Peeves in randomly though, that'd be stupid. And I'm totally in agreement about Dobby, they left him out in GoF and HBP (once again, the worst HP adaptation ever. Can't say worse book-to-movie adaptation because Inkheart was the worst)
^^ Yeah, that would be weird- throwing Peeves in just like that. Everyone would be like, "Wtf. Who the hell is he?!" :/
Yeah, like they would know, but they would be like, "Why now?"
I think Bill and Charlie have been mentioned, well, Charlie, at least, in GOF with the dragons.
Exactly! He added so much more humor to the books. They never showed half the ghosts! And it would be awesome if they put Oliver Woods in the films again, like he came back in the books- he was awesome. :)
But, I heard the second part was completely about the battle. As in ALL of it- almost. So that would be... almost 2 hours of war. :O They better make the last bit perfect. It's the God damn finale!
sad
QQ, maybe, but it was almost equal to not being mentioned. :/
Sean Biggerstaff... ♥
heart
^^ Yes, he is so cute!
kiss
More like supermegafoxyawesomehot!
I agree, LoveDraco.

Haha, boo!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
Biggerstaff... *mind in gutter*
^^ I'm right there with you, Gemonk. *Drools*
Same....