Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9201-9250 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
*blush* thank you liking, not she is no squib just............................ohhh, you nearly got me, just have to keep reading ;)
ALL HAIL THE POTATO KING

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boolander25 said…
Any FF with smut is win, just saying.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
moo - epic :D

boo - I agree. Wholeheartedly.
hmmm
My damn school laptop blocks me from FF so I can't read any of my precious M.
i will put some more in ;) do you like detailed actions or kinda lovey-dovey (like i did, describe emotions not actions) ??
DETAILS! I mean, please?
BOTH.
But moo, don't you ever feel awkward while writing it? I would be.
no - its harder going back over and editing, you think, why did i put that. Plus i hate cliches
I know I would... Which is why I think it, but don't write it xD
lol - im writing the next bit now - any character you want or dont want?
Fred. Will that work? lol
yep - he is defo in it for andie lol
heart
Yea! Happiness in my soul.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
heart
YAY thank you moo!!! ILYSM!!!!! :D
moo, can I suggest a sub-plot? You don't have to run with it if you don't want to, but I think Snape might be jealous of Cassius (which is what I hereby name Cassandra/Sirius because Sissandra sounds dumb) xD
Ew there's this perv at my school named Cassius. He's messed up. Does anyone here find David Henrie to be gorgeous?
heart
ily2 andie :)

sorry, LM, thou jealously and snape are on the cards, its not over Sissandra
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Kay then :D I'm looking forward to seeeing what is is over...
boo - really? Cassius? xDDDD
Yeah, he's like messed up in the head. He flirted with 5TH GRADERS. Grosso.
Dude.
Not cool.
hmmm
in real age that is........................?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
zzz

I'm going to sleep now, goodnight!!!! (it's 4.22 am here, and fathers day tomoz)
Andie - 4am? Really?
night night
Yeah he's 15 and flirted with 10 year olds. Yeah.
Nite fred!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
^^ EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
AWWWW: poor baby

“Can we talk about the unwillingness to do magic?” he asked.
She shock her head, trying not to let her anguish show, praying to any god that tears would not come. But tears did fall, Lupin pulled her close to his chest and she cried, sobbed for many things. She cried for the pain she had caused when she ran away and her reasons for running away. She cried for shame in herself and a wish she could be “normal”, she cried for the loss of innocence and for her dead mother and her own selfish, selfish pain. She thought there could never be enough tears for these. And Lupin held her. Her hair was still damp from her shower, her clothes the same she was wearing yesterday and she knew she smelt of Sirius, yet he held her, let her tears stain his robes and her shoulder sag into his chest. The sound of his heart, strong and steady helped her, and slowly she pulled herself together.
“Sorry im so rubbish,” she muttered as she wiped her face and smoothed her hair. He helped her tuck it behind her ears and kissed her forehead. It was fatherly, sweet and utterly loving.
awwwwww :)
yah!

i hope you dont mind me posting this random shit - feel free to make suggestions.

LM - i may use jealous snape as Sissandra after all - ive been thinking......
yayz :D and don't worry - I dunno about the others, but I love reading it :)
awwww *blush* i best write some more then :) :)
Iindeed :D
zzz
I'm gonna go to bed now... G'night!
night night :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
night malloy
ello best :)
:(
hey moo :-)
*whistles to self*
yah!
tongue
im going to bed know, but dont for get to review :

link

*Hits self for shameless advertising*
er okay :)
how'd you like this:

I lay on the bed re-reading my favourite book. In truth I was paying no attention to it at all, because I could hear them talking about me to a complete stranger.
‘Yes, yes,’ said the stranger impatiently. ‘Now may I please see her?’
‘Sure, right through this here door,’ said Ms. Flume. I rolled my eyes and returned to my book. A second later I left a knock on the door.
‘Come in’ I called, glancing toward the door. The door opened and came in the most beautiful person I had ever seen. She had a sheet of wavy blue hair and dark blue eyes. Her hair reached to her shoulders and shined in the light of the sun coming through the window. She was wearing jeans and a zipped up black jacket.
‘Hello,’ I said, getting down from the bed to shake hands. She smiled at me as Ms. Flume backed out and closed the door.
She sat down at my bed and asked me, ‘Do you know who I am?’
I shook my head. Why would I know who she was? It’s not like I remembered anything from my past. The woman smiled as though that was a good thing. She took a stick from her pocket. I focused my attention on it.
It was short, perhaps only 30 cm. It was pure black, with a handle about 2 cm near the end. Carved into the handle were three letters: WTM. I wondered what they stood for. I looked up again.
“Mia, I am a witch,” announced the stranger. I began to laugh. This idea was a good one for a prank, but anyone who has read The Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone wouldn’t be fooled by the simplicity of this. The stranger smiled and flicked her wand. I raised my eyebrows as nothing happened. A few seconds later, I was standing in air.
I was stunned. Looking down, I saw nothing but a space from which to fall, yet I was still standing on it. The stranger flicked her wand again and now I was standing on a cloud. Literally. The world seemed to shrink away as I stood there. I shut my eyes and must have missed the last flick, because when I opened them, I was standing on the floor again.
“Now believe me?” asked the stranger, smirking.
‘No,’ I shot back. ‘There are special effects that could make all of this appear to have happened!’
The stranger shook her head and disappeared. One second she was there, the other gone. I stared at the place she had disappeared. ‘So,’ said a soft voice behind me. I whirled around to see her standing there, leaning against the closet door. Shakily I walked over to the bed and sat down. The stranger re-materialized next to me. ‘Um, how do you do that?’ I asked her.
‘First things first,’ she said. Classic, I thought. She smiled as thought she had heard my thought and continued ‘My name is Anita Dick. You may call me Anita. I come with a very special request. Our world – the wizard world – is under a siege. We need the help of as many promising students as we can gather. Normally the training starts at age 14 and goes to age 19, but we feel you have power extraordinary to all other twelve year olds, so we are asking for your help. Any questions?’
‘Only a lot,’ I replied. ‘I thought ‘siege’ only happened in the medieval ages? Oh and – why do I have extraordinary powers? Is it something to do with my-’ I hesitated, and then rushed on. ‘Does it have something to do with my parents?’
Anita was silent for a while, finally speaking, but I could sense the caution in her voice. ‘Even in the wizard world, very little is known about your parents. They preferred to be secretive, but we believe they were fighters of The Great War, which you’ll learn about later,’ she said. ‘We are even unsure of which side they fought on – but they were exceptionally good at magic,’ a she said this she smiled sadly, as though remembering a lost friend.
‘Oh,’ I said trying to control the wave of remorse that had flooded me when she had responded. ‘So...’ I muttered to fill the embarrassing silence.
‘You can choose to come with me and learn magic, or you can also choose to turn your back on us and live life as a non-wizard.’
‘A few questions,’ I said. ‘Do you call non-wizards Muggles? And will I get to go to Hogwarts? Am I a pure-blood? Can I get my wand by Olivander? Can I visit Platform 9 ¾ and the Leaky Cauldron? Is there a Ministry of –‘
‘Wait!’ said Anita, laughing. ‘You are evidently a Harry Potter fan. Honestly, if wizards were like that we’d be discovered in less than a second. When I lived in London... You won’t believe the amount of people I saw running into the wall between Platform 9 and 10.’
I grinned sheepishly. That’s the only thing I wanted to do in London... I was still going to try, though.
Anita shook her head. ‘Did you make a decision?’ She asked impatiently.
‘’Course I’m coming,’ I answered automatically. This was a dream come true.
She strode to the door. ‘Can’t you Apparate?’ I asked disappointed. She just held the door open, laughing again.
was that too long? I'm going to edit out all the HP fan stuff... just thought it added a little more spark ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveDraco123 said…
^^ That was VERY good, best.

Malloy, yes I'll send it. Or I'll get someone else to send it because I'm too lazy. D:
thank you Draco. :D i was starting to get lonely
big smile
Nope. I'm here. :D
good-ey
does anyone know what 'chagrin' means?
big smile
What one says because of something bad that Stephenie Meyer does.

1. A feeling of shame or humiliation.
2. Best-selling author Stephenie Meyer's favorite word to use.

Unease or embarrassment.

(Source: Urban Dictionary) XD