Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11201-11250 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
Hello from... AUSTRALIA!!!!
yes, that's right, I'm BACK!
didja miss me?
didja???
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
sunny
hippo bathday boo and wecombe back andie :) what part(s) did ya go?
big smile
I went to Hong Kong. and that's basically it. merlin, you can't believe how much I missed you guys.
oh, and I got a Slytherin ring. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow... :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boolander25 said…
Wow, Aussie? Cool. How was the flight?
long.
nine hours long, to be precise.
Wowzers. Whatcha do there?
too much walking.
ooh, and I got sunburnt.
hehehe
and I just saw sights...
Ah. Sounds like fun, but aren't you like in school?
nope. September holidays for everyone in Victoria! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Accio_Pandorica said…
blush
Lucky Fred.! I don't have holidays till october :/ x
awww.... fail.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Angel-Trix said…
Oh cool, so you live in Australia too
yup :) what part do you live in?
and can everyone please state what country they're from?
sad
fuckfuckfuck I just got a mockingjay spoiler!!!!!
I'm really depressed now. :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
hi andie. hi everyone. Happy b-day Boo!
smile
I live in the United Kingdoms of Great Britain and Northen Ireland (That's the official title) :) x
really accio? that's the official title?
smile
Why yes it is :)
Could you pwetty pweases for my pic on this linky thing :D x

link
Please.? :D x
Iz going to sleep nao.
NIGHT!!!!
Night fred!

And sure accio, I can pick :)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
yes accio
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RavenclawPride said…
I just found something that said " My patronus is a Mockingjay " it was epic!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RavenclawPride said…
It's the first one!
link
Sounds epic. I need to read these books.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skygirl101 said…
laugh
you know what I say twilight was so much betterthen harry potter by a lot!!!!!!
link
lol
lol Nice.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
heart
^^ lol

I also live in the United Kingdoms of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, but i would say im a Londoner. Through and through.
smile
I supposed if you wanted to be specific, I live JUSSSST outside of Sutton Coldfield. Like you know where that is... :D x
A different spin on my story:

I stared at her. ‘Bella, be quiet! I’m trying to put Nessie to sleep!’ I snapped, putting Renesme in her cot.
‘I wanna do that!’ said Bella.
‘Do you always have to whine? And can’t you see Nessie likes me?
Bella stood up, glaring at me. I glared right back.
‘Rosalie,’ said Edward. I turned to face him. ‘Give Ness-Renesme to Bella.’ I stared at him. ‘Rosalie!’ He said in a warning tone. As if he could take me. ‘I can, you know!’ said Edward, smirking. I threw Renesme over to Bella. The clumsy freak dropped her, even though I threw perfectly.
Renesmee began to leak tears. ‘Aww, Nessie, don’t worry,’ I cooed. Before Bella could think, let alone move, I picked Nessie of the floor. As soon as I touched her, she stopped crying. I smirked at Edward. There was still no reaction from Bella. I was starting to think she had some brain disease. Or she didn’t have a brain. No wonder Edward couldn’t read her mind. She didn’t have one.
‘Don’t think like that, Rose!’ snapped Edward. It’s only been a few days from the battle. I suppose she could be in shock, or could have no brain. Edward growled and got up. You don’t have to listen, I thought. ‘Rosalie Cu-’ he started to yell.
‘Edward, be quite! You’re scaring Nessie!’ I snapped.
‘Rosalie. Nessie is Bella’s daughter. Hand her over to her mother.’ His words cut open a vast pool of pain that I had been trying to hide for days. I handed Nessie over and started to proceed to my room. ‘Rose, I didn’t -’ He had caught up with me. Oh how I hated him.
‘Go away Edward,’ I said. ‘Nessie is probably looking for her father.’ The tone of my voice was obvious.
‘Rose, you don’t have to be like this, you’re Nessie’s aunt, remember?’ he said gently.
‘Again, go away, Edward.’ He stared at me, frustrated.
‘Fine!’ he snapped. I smirked. I went into my room. There was something I needed to see here...
I slid open my closet door. There was a red and gold suitcase in here where I kept a few important documents and pictures.
‘Hey, Rose,’ said a voice from the doorway.
‘Did Edward send you?’ I asked my boyfriend warily. He laughed my favourite sound in the world.
‘No,’ he said.
I stood up. ‘Have you gone hunting yet?’ I asked him.
He sped over to me. ‘I was hoping I could go with you, actually. Have you gone yet?’
‘No,’ I said.
‘Cool,’ he said enthusiastically. ‘We can go tomorrow or today with Alice and Jasper.’
‘Let’s go today.’
‘Are you sure?’ he asked doubtfully.
I laughed. ‘Yes, I’m sure.’
He laughed again. ‘C’mon, Alice and Jasper are leaving soon.’
‘’Kay, one minute,’ I muttered.
‘Only one, though,’ he said very seriously.
‘That’s fine by me,’ I said.
He sped out the door. I heard him running down the stairs. I smiled at the image of it in my head as I started to take out the suitcase. I unlatched it and took out an envelope. I opened it and took out a few pictures.
I smiled at the pictures. My human life seemed so nice when you looked at it from a vampire perspective.
It showed me at age 15 with my best friend, Bill. He was gorgeous, pale-skinned, and golden-eyed. Bill, short for William, had black hair that swept across his forehead but didn’t reach his eyes. The pictures were us two in various poses, two pictures of us separately.
I tucked the pictures away, sighing. Putting away the suitcase I straightened up to notice Alice in the doorway. ‘Hey Rose, c’mon, we have to get going!’
‘’Kay,’ I muttered. ‘You see anything good?’ I added in a louder voice. She laughed and shook her head. ‘Ah well, maybe we’ll find some mountain lions.’
She rolled her eyes, still laughing. ‘Just hurry up, would you?’
‘Alright, alright! So impatient!’
‘That’s because I can see the future!’
‘So that means you have to be impatient?’ I shot back.
‘C’mon,’ was all she said, dancing down the stairs. I followed her quickly.
Jasper and Emmet were already outside. ‘C’mon,’ was all they said when we reached them. We sped off into the forests. Alice closed her eyes, straining to see where the animals were.
Her eyes suddenly flew open and she came to a halt, skidding on the dewy grass. ‘Bella and Edward are coming,’ she announced happily.
‘Oh no,’ I groaned. ‘When will they be here?’
Alice gave me an exasperated look and said ‘In a few minutes. They’re bringing Nessie with them.’ She shut her eyes again. I sighed. ‘Oh – never mind,’ said Alice, eyes flying open. ‘They’ve decided to go tomorrow!’
I tried hard not to grin, but I couldn’t stop myself. ‘Aw come on, Rosalie,’ said Alice as we ran. ‘They aren’t as bad as you seem to think!’
I scowled at her. ‘Whatever,’ I said, speeding up to catch Emmet, as me and Alice had fallen behind.
‘Rose,’ said Alice, who had caught up to me. Why must that always happen? ‘Why do you hate them so much?’ she inquired, grabbing my arm to stop me. I shook myself free and glared at her, with my death glare I usually reserved for humanoid Bella. Alice smiled at my expression, and I sighed. Nothing was working for me today.
‘I don’t... hate them,’ I started carefully. ‘It’s just I... how to say this...’ I pondered silently. ‘You know how Bella was-’
‘Hurry up!’ called Emmet. ‘I can spot some grizzlies!’
‘Coming!’ I called back, glad for an excuse to ditch answering Alice’s question. I sped up once again and had a relatively enjoyable hunting session.
--
As I prepared myself for the night, I pondered over the question Alice had asked me. Why do I hate Bella so much? Taking out a piece of paper and a pencil, I began to jot down ideas. Life was so much easier when you were immortal and didn’t have to sleep. Except for... well, I tried not to dwell too much on that particular feature.
Why I ‘hate’ Bella
- Whiney
- Makes bad decisions
- Risks not only her, but Edward’s life as well
- Nessie.
- She gets everything so easily
- She has a power
- Ungrateful
- Brain-less... at least, it seems that way
- Selfish
- Eddy gets mad when I insult her in my head
- She thinks she’s better than everyone else
Why I ‘Like’ Bella:
- I don’t
OK, so I hated Bella. There’s nothing wrong with that, right? I mean, everyone hates someone, right? Right? I sighed. Maybe I should give her a second chance...
NO! said the inner voice in my head, I’ve already given her a chance and she blew it!
What would you do if it were you making the decision? Said the other good voice in my head.
Easy, I’d stay human!
Emmet?
I would transform him, but not myself.
What if you were in Bella’s place?
I would never, ever become a vampire.
What if Emmet wanted you to be one?
I’d wait until I had two children. Besides, if I’m human, I haven’t met Emmet yet!
Okay, say that Emmet is a vampire and you’re human – and you don’t know about demon- I mean, vampires like Nessie. Then what would you do?
Stay human.
If you’re about to die?
Stay human.
If staying human meant leaving Emmet?
Bella wasn’t faced with a situation like that.
FINE! Go ahead and hate her, fat lot of good it’ll do you!
I sighed again. It had been so long since I had a conversation with myself. I desperately hoped Edward hadn’t heard that. I leaned my head against the wall, and closed my eyes.
‘Hey Rose, come down here for a second!’ called a voice I knew very well.
‘What do you want, Edward?’ I called back.
‘There’s someone here to see you!’
How strange. I slowly got to my feet and headed downstairs.
‘Hello, Rosalie.’ Jacob’s voice sounded sneering and cold when he said that, but I ignored it over the surprise of seeing him here.
‘What are you doing here? And why do want to talk to me?’ I said, very bitterly on the last word.
Jacob looked surprised that I talked to him in such a way. ‘Well, I um, I just wanted to, um, talk to you, but um, if you’re busy...’
‘No I’m not busy. What do you want to talk about?’
‘Um, if you don’t mind, I’d like to talk privately,’ he said, with a pointed stare at Edward.
‘I’ll still know what you’re saying,’ said Edward, grinning.
‘Far enough so that blood- vampire can’t hear us!’ snapped Jacob.
‘Alright, alright,’ I said, trying to sooth him. The last thing we wanted was a werewolf in the same room as Nessie.
Edward threw me a very dark glare, and then ran outside; farther than he would be able to hear us. The others left as well, Emmet growling at Jacob before exiting. I smirked.
‘So what do you want, Jake?’ I asked him, curious to what the answer might be.
He sighed, and then started to speak. ‘Yesterday, another vampire’ I heard the sneer in his tone ‘came to our land. He was golden eyed, and before we were about to destroy him, he shouted out, “Hey! Wait! We won’t hurt you!” so naturally, Sam phased back to see if he could be trusted. He said, ‘We heard Rosalie lived here, so we came to visit her.’ And Sam said, we’ll see if Rosalie wants to meet you, so, um, here I am.’
I raised my eyebrows. ‘Wow,’ I muttered. ‘Did he leave his name?’
‘No.’
‘Where are they?’
‘Waiting... near La Push,’ I could tell he didn’t like that.
‘Well, then I can’t meet them, because of the treaty...’
He rolled his eyes. ‘The treaty has already been broken by both sides. What’s the point of following it now? And,’ he added, ‘me imprinting on Nessie kind of evened it.’
‘Alright, thanks Jake!’ I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me.
‘CARLISLE!’ I yelled.
Jacob winced. ‘So you have to be so loud?’
‘What is it?’ asked Carlisle.
‘I’m going out to La Push.’
Carlisle stared at me. ‘The treaty?’ he asked, evidently confused.
‘Sam says it doesn’t matter anymore,’ interjected Jacob before I could explain. ‘I mean,’ he said, glancing at me, ‘we worked together before, and Nessie sort of finalized the peace.’
‘Alright,’ said Carlisle slowly. ‘Be back soon, Rose... there’s something the family would like to talk to you.’
‘Okay, okay,’ I said impatiently. ‘Jake, let’s go.’
He and I began to run, faster and faster until we reached La Push. I crossed the boundary line warily. I was tempted to scream ‘Yes!’ and punch my fist in the air when I crossed, but I held myself in.
Good thing I did, because I could see someone walking toward me. He was both waving. And as he reached me and said ‘Hi Rose! It’s been so long...’ I remembered who he was.
It hit me like a thunderbolt – lighting fast. I was looking at Bill.
I gasped. ‘Bill, is that you?!’
He grinned. ‘Yup, it’s me!’ said Bill, laughing.
‘You’re a vampire!’ I said, in shock.
‘You shouldn’t be so surprised – how did you turn into a vampire?’ asked Bill.
‘Er – it’s kind of a long story,’ I said sheepishly.
‘We’ve got time,’ he chorused.
‘Not here,’ I said, with a half-glance at Jacob. He seemed to take it well. ‘Why don’t we go over to my house?’
‘Sure.’
We sped over to my house. I was still shocked, but some of it had worn off. Now that I thought of it, it was pretty obvious. Gorgeous and I never saw him eat or sleep. Plus, he had the golden eyes and pale skin. Oh, and the freezing cold touch. I couldn’t wait to show Carlisle – more ‘vegetarian’ vampires.
With a glance at Bill, I entered the house. ‘Rosalie!’ cried Emmet, rushing to my side. ‘Now will you finally tell us -’ he stopped. ‘Who is he?’ he asked with a slightly shocked and hurt tone. I gently wound my arm around his.
‘He is my old friend,’ I said.
‘Oh,’ said Emmet simply.
‘I want to introduce him to everyone,’ I said, trying [and failing!] to not sound eager.
‘Okay.’
I entered the living room. Everyone was seated there, except for Emmet. Carlisle looked up at me, hi hands in his lap. Edward was leaning on the sofa with his arm around Bella, who was sitting and holding Nessie. Alice was leaning against the wall, smirking with her hands folded on her chest. Jasper was grinning as well, standing next to Alice. Oh, how much I loved all of them... except one. Or maybe two. Anyways, Carlisle started to speak.
‘Hey Rose,’ he started, and then he caught a glimpse of my friends. ‘Who is he?’ he asked, surprised.
‘He’s my childhood friend, Bill.’
‘Pleasure to meet you,’ said Bill, stepping up to shake Carlisle’s hand.
‘Well, this is quite a surprise!’ said Carlisle, but he was smiling.
‘So what did you want to talk about?’ I asked, crossing over to sit on an empty chair.
‘Er,’ said Carlisle, with half a glance at the newcomer, ‘perhaps not now.’ Just then, Emmet strode in and took a seat next to me.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
Yays!!!!!

Oh, I'm from Australia. But you already knew that
u like it Gem?
Yesh!!!!!!!!
awesome!
Nobody has replied in an hour. I am disappointed.
 Nobody has replied in an hour. I am disappointed.
I was at church. I have an excuse xDD
O RLY?
 O RLY?
YA RLY
 YA RLY
O OK
 O OK
big smile
...okay then.
Does it bother any of you guys when people beg for people to fan them link
yup.
coz it's like they're forcing themselves onto you.
And the person already has like 500 fans! It's completely immature.
tsk tsk.
Honestly.
Really.
Really.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lemony44 said…
heart
Hello!
Fred: I cant believe you dont know where I LIVE. I've said it like a gazzilion times. FLORIDA! ( I'm from Switzerland and speak Italian though)
Boo: Happy B-day! I would dedicate a Beatles Happy Birthday to you, but you dont like them. so.
Gemonk: Random pic to add to the conversation
 Hello! Fred: I cant believe آپ dont know where I LIVE. I've کہا it like a gazzilion times. FLORIDA
big smile
yay random pictures! :)