Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13451-13500 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PotterForever said…
@Gemonk Avril Lavigne? Yeah, she was pretty good, though I haven't listened to her in a while.

@guhguh13 Really? It gets worse?!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
YAH Really. By every definition, she is a rocker.
Today me and my friend went to the mall and bought a new cut out. We now have Jacob, Edward, Alice. Next stop Bella.

Really? REALLY?

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک gurl_guhguh13 said…
meh
@PotterForever I mean, the whole "Today I asked my bf if he could *insert random Edward skill/trait here*. I dumped him."
I mean, EDWARD'S FICTIONAL (sorry, twitards dump their already good boyfriends because they're not Edward. which is already resoned here too.)
MLIA is sane, just read this:

"When New Moon first came out, my cousins dragged me along to watch with them. When we got to the part where Edward was stripping off his shirt, all the fan girls in the theater started sqealing really loudly, and screaming TEAM EDWARD. Just as I thought of yelling something obnoxious to annoy them, this little girl in the row before mine yells: "HIS NIPPLES ARE GRAY!! HIS NIPPLES ARE GRAY!! EDWARD CULLEN IS DECOMPOSING!! HIS. NIPPLES. ARE. GRAAAAY." while yanking at her sister's sleeve. That effectively shut the fan girls up for the rest of the movie, and restored my faith in the youth of tomorow. Thank you little girl. MLIA."

Oh, and the cutout thing, there is one in MLIT which maybe's like this,

"Today, I was half dressed when my Edward cutout fell on me. Instead of pushing it away, I said, "Oh, Edward, it's too soon!" then my mom came in and dragged the cutout away from my room, saying it's for my own good. MLIT"

Distubing? Beyond description, it's hideous.
Edward is words on a page. How can you be in love with words on a page? This whole thing is quite frightning.
"Today Microsoft Word capitalized Dumbledore for me. MLIA."
Now I'm making a list of MLIA posts involving some Twilight bashing and some HP loving XD

"Today, my dog peed on my kitchen floor. I soaked it up with my sister's Twilight shirt. MLIA"
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
meh
To the person who posted about snow: it gets kinda old after three months of four metres and NO snow days.
This is why the world will end in 2012. That last bit with the cardboard cutout was just beyond words.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
*face falls* nobody care about the newbie? okay. *shuffles off sadly*
Andie: you mean gurl? She's been around for a while :D
The Mayans predicted that Twilight would be written. WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN TO THEM?
@Malloy but still, if you live here in Indonesia, you'll miss snow because the Summer sucks, and the rain sucks too :( we don't have summer holidays for crying out loud!
Oh, and about the newbie, I think Andie means about the one replying a disgust noise about a MLIT post.
Today, while I was paying for groceries the cashier asked me, "Oh, the Spartans? Is that your high school mascot?" I was wearing a Forks High School hoodie. She had no idea what that was. Needles to say, I walked out of the store in sheer disbelief and outrage. MLIT

wow.

Today, i was on a train. I look over and see 2 women. one was reading Twilight, and the other Harry Potter. I was appalled that they were sitting next to each other until i saw the harry potter readers tee-shirt. It said "i'm with stupid" and an arrow was pointing to the one reading twilight. I think i'll take the train more often.

WIN!!!!!!
^epic win
crying
"Today, I read in the paper that they will be filming Breaking Dawn in my hometown. I cried. MLIA."

See how depressing Twilight is?
Now this is just wrong. Scary wrong.

My sister is 9 years old and we were debating on the hotness of Jacob and she suddenly says shes going to marry Taylor and I tell her he is like 9 years older then him and she said "Age is but a number when it comes to the love me and Taylor have." I an team Jacob and so is my little sis. MLIT
Harry Potter brings people together, while Twilight tears them apart. - my new motto.
Lmao:

Today, I realised that I had a friend named Harry and a friend named Edward. They don't like each other much.. Oh the irony.. MLIA
But Twilight brings people together. The Antis, at least.
Oh, I just remembered that only two of my friends like (or at least know what the hell it is) Twilight and one of them is a boy. And he used the movie poster as a desktop background. Fail.
EPIC FACEPALM

Today I went home after class feeling lonely. I picked up my copy of Twilight and flipped to the part where Bella first meets Edward. I proceeded to cry and kiss the cardboard cutout of Edward that I have over and over. He always finds a way to make me feel better! MLIT!!!

*shudder* What. The. Hell. Is. Happening. To. The. World.
@guhguh13 That is a fail.
@Gemonk true.
big smile
And I find something I realised amusing: I like to call my Biology subject Herbiology.
laugh
I wonder if Lockhart and Edward is locked in in one room and find out who will win the debate of "I'm more famous than you are!"
rainy
Oh well, rainy and thundering here again :( Imma gonna go
nooooo... I meant clevercaoimhe!!!!!!!
I find that punk covers on pop songs are better than the original.
cake
New Page!
@Gemonk yes I agree.
I just heard a beast cover of Waking Up In Vegas.
Can you link it?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
PotterForever said:
Harry Potter brings people together, while Twilight tears them apart. - my new motto.

this is wisdom people!
big smile
averagewizard.com- the place for sane people!!!

Today at dinner, lightning flashed, and I pointed it out, so my mum and my sister's friend burst into different songs involving lightning. I, on the other hand had the Hogwarts school song stuck in my head. Why? Because in GoF it's raining when they're singing it.
Thank god for intelligent people. MLIT is full of freaks making out with cardboard cutouts of Robert Pattinson.

I fear for the future.
"I Am Also Known As The Biggest Twi-hard Because I Put Stories On Here Before I Joined. I Just Started Eclipse.Love It. And My Whole Life Revolves Around Twilight. I Have Most Of The Merchandise. Life Size Cutout Of Bella(Because I Am Straight) And I Think About Nothing Else. Team Edward!!!!!"

WTF? Shouldn't 'he' be on team Bella, if he said he's straight? What's with the 'Team Edward'?!!?
disturbing, there was a username on MLIT 'Jacobimprintedme' *runs back to the bathroom to throw up*
worried
I fear for the future of realtionship advices:

Today, this guy was asking me for relationship advice. Friends and I were telling him what to do, and he just couldn't understand. Finally I said, "YOU ARE HER JACOB" and he gave me this horrified look and I knew he understood, Twilight is now my inspiration for relationship advice. MLIT
The world has gone insane.
laugh
Not to mention: Sucky 'werewolves'
 Not to mention: Sucky 'werewolves'
big smile
IT CROWD SEASON FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zzz
G'night peeps!
NIGHT!!!!!!!
night!
Andie, what time is it there?
9.15 pm
kiss
Okay guys- I'm back!!! But only for a brief message: never eat anything bigger than your head.