just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23001-23050 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
Teehee!

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MrsPadfoot said…
@Mea, but still. Finn has first girl cheated on him, and Rachel knew that, and she was willing to sleep with Puck to get revenge at him for not wanting to upset her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ms_Mea said…
Ok, I'll admit that wasn't cool, but I still say they should call it even and make up

@GD Grawr...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
I had a weird dream last night. Me and my cousin and some HP characters were playing Hide-And-Seek in out neighborhood. My cousin and I were it, and we found everyone except for Draco. My cousin acted like Draco was there, and we went inside my house before I pointed out Draco wasn't there. At this point, the other HP characters just disappeared, and me and my cousin had an argument. He said we shouldn't look for Draco, I said we should. We continued to argue, and I pointed out the lights on the Malfoy Manor (which was right across the street from my house) had suddenly turned on. I said we should go and check it out, and then my cousin told me something shocking.
He told me he had killed Draco Malfoy.
I didn't believe him, and he said that since Draco's wife Astoria hated him, (at this point Scorpius wan't born), and since his parents were dead, and his life sucked in general, Draco had asked my cousin to kill him. My cousin refused, and Draco threatened to commit suicide. So then my cousin said before they do anything, everyone should play a game of Hide-And-Seek.
I said we should still check the Malfoy Manor, and my cousin banned me from going. So I told him, "Fine! I won't go!"
Then I gathered all my friends, and at three o'clock, in the cover of darkness, we all met in front of the Malfoy Manor.
But I woke up before I could find out what happened to Draco. D=
He either:
-committed suicide
-was killed by cousin
-was hiding in the Manor
I wish I knew...
lol Best what a strange dream :P Cool though :) Now you get to make up what happened to him
Have to clean my room. Bais!
Bais! :)
Back again. Hais!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Italktosnakes said…
Hais!
Has anyone else's fanpop gone dodgy :L x
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SuperSnuffles13 said…
I'm never bored here :)
Night everyone :)
:P Bais again.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDark_Angelx said…
GD-When someone tells me to not click on a link, I do it! I stopped reading after it said that Twilight is one of the "gayest cultural phenomenons of the century." The thing is fake, but the Twilight thing: not!

My friend had a really weird dream the other way. She told me, and I was just dying. Of course, she doesn't go on here, and she said she's not telling anyone else because it's weird. But I'm posting it anyway; no one knows its her!
Hais again.

I know that, uncle; that's why I said it. ;)
Hellooooooooooo?
big smile
Oh? What's occuring? You sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhllllll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lla­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­agg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­!!!
No x at the end?
big smile
Lol GD :D x
hmmm
What should the last name of my character be: Wilson, Lewis, or Fletcher? The first name is Vivian.
So hard to decide!!!
I think Vivian Fletcher has a nice ring to it :)
Okay :) The first part of my story :D x
I sighed and swung my bag over my shoulder. “See you, mom!” I said cheerfully, waving to my mother before walking out the door.
I smiled and started walking to her school, which is about a five minutes walk from my house. My best friend had moved in July, and I wondered what a new school year would be without Lucinda. I am looking forward to it; I always looked forward to new experiences.
“Hey Vi!” said Kate, waving to me from the front of the school.
“Hi Kate!” I ran forward to meet her.
“Grade six! This is so totally awesome!” she said as soon as I reached her.
“You sure love the phrase ‘totally awesome’,” I grinned.
“Yes, because it’s totally awesome,” she grinned as well. “I hope we’re in the same class!”
“Me too!” I exclaimed. “I hope we don’t get a mean teacher.”
“Don’t we all?” she sighed. “This school has way too many mean teachers!”
I laughed, “name one,” I challenged her.
“There’s whoever chose that bell!” she winced as the monstrous bell rang with a ear-blasting “DINGGGGG”.
“Well, let’s go!” I said nervously.
We walked into our school. The walls were still blue as I remembered them from last year. “Didn’t change much,” Kate commented, as we headed down to the gym where all the class lists would be posted. I checked the first one and found my name. Another glance at it told me Kate wasn’t in my class.
“Awww, this sucks!” she said to me.
“I know!” I exclaimed. “Who’d you get?”
“Ms Walker,” she replied. “You?”
“Ms Carter,” I smiled.
“You are so lucky! She’s the best teacher in the whole world!”
“Yup.”
Ten minutes later, I was sitting in Ms Carter’s classroom, waiting for her to call my name on the attendance. “Vivian,” she said, and I called out;
“Here!”
Everyone turned to look at me, and I smiled. Ms C resumed the attendance and the class faced her again. “Maria Terrel!”
“Here!”
“Okay,” said the teacher, folding the attendance and placing it on her desk, “now we should all get to know each other!”
That suggestion was met with a collective groan from all the kids – apart from me. “I’ll go first!” I said loudly. Walking up to the front of the room, I faced the class and gave them a big smile. “Hi! I’m Vivian, and I’m eleven. That’s pretty obvious, though isn’t it? Let’s see, I love to read, and write! I’m a very enthusiastic person, according to my friends. Oh, and I can also be very talkative. I look at things in a good light and am very optimistic. I love the colour yellow, my friends and family, going shopping, and fun! I don’t like when people fight. It gets between friends. I can’t wait for this school year; I think it’s going to be a lot of fun! Thanks for listening, guys!” I grinned and skipped back to my seat.
Ms C smiled at me and said, “Thank you Vivian, very brave for you to go up first.”
“I’ll go next!” said Max, the boy in front of me. He ran to the front and began. “Hello everyone! My name is Max, and I love…” he paused. It seemed like now he was up there, he was nervous. “I love to play soccer, and I love… ice-cream! Yeah, who doesn’t love ice-cream?” He gave a nervous laugh before returning to his seat. I smiled at the black-haired boy and whispered,
“I love ice-cream too!” Max grinned at me.
I looked up at the front again as another person began. “Hi, my name is Sophie and I have two brothers and one sister. She’s older than me, but both my brothers are younger. My brothers can be SO annoying sometimes! I love reading, and taking walks through forests. Forests are very magical places, in my opinion. I have a big imagination and love to draw. Thanks for listening!” the blonde smiled confidently and strode back to her seat.
“Hello. My name is Maria Terrel. I prefer solitude over the company of others. I am said to be very intelligent, and a good artist. I prefer taking my time over rushed decisions; I prefer observing from the sidelines over participating; I prefer critical comments over compliments. I do not like wasting time over something unimportant. I dislike people who waste their time then expect others to make up for it. I dislike when people tell me what to do. I do not like when people get too hyper – it is better to deal with situations in a calm way. I am also said to be a drama queen sometimes, and to look at things from a negative view.” For the first time during the speech, she smiled. “Thank you for listening, if you were.” She walked back to her seat in the corner, next to the window.
She just wants a friend, I thought. A friend like… like me. And so began my mission to befriend Maria Terrel.

What do you think?
zzz
Night guys! *hugs*
Hai again!

I got 4 musical instruments. Guess which ones. :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
sup dudes :)
mischievous
Sup.. Twat.

I think I have a new fav word!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissKnowItAll said…
cool
Yo dudes. What is up? XD
big smile
I'm good. I think I'm living in a different time zone though. I'm not tired until 2am, then I can't wake up until 2pm. It's gonna be hell when school starts. On my birthday as well :L x
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissKnowItAll said…
heart
Poor you. :(

Hey guys, I got a Buffy calendar for christmas. The month of July is Spike month. Anyone jealous?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SuperSnuffles13 said…
smile
very jealous.
Not jealous.

What did you think of my story on the prev page?
Kinds jealous...

Guess what I see in theatres in...4 hrs and 20 mins? Anyone gotta guess?
Deathly Hallows part........ TWO?!?!
You're close lol
Deathly Hallows Part 1 :D :D :D SO EXCITED!! :D
YAYYYYYYYY!!
I'm having my haircut tomorrow. I don't know what to have :L x
i need a hair cut :(
I don't. :P
big smile
I like haircuts. Especially when they straighten it. I love the little biscuits that you get as well, and the free lollipops :D x
meh
i hate having my hair cut.....................
big smile
O.o

Mea, that's awesome! :D DH is epic!
Me too, Moo :P
@Best :D Ikr?

I like having my hair cut. It's a cool feeling :)
It makes you feel all clean and styled doesn't it. :D
The only thing I don't like is when I have it died, because a fit lad always ends up coming in when my head is either full of foils or has the cap on :L x
XD Accio, really?
Yeah, it ALWAYS happens
It's definitely an ice-breaker :L x
I'VE LOST THE GAME
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sorry, but it had to be done :L x
XD

...3 more hrs left!! :D
big smile
^Do YOU play the game?
I HATE the game, it's ruined my life...:/ x
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emilyroxx said…
smile
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on lately, I've just had soooo much to do. I haven't abandoned you guys, I swear! I enrolled in an acting class based on the works of JK Rowling. Basically, we write HP fanfiction and act it out. It's so fun!
I don't play the game :P
smile
Do you want to?
It controls your life, siriusly :P
But it's oddly awesome!