lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک venvargie said…
"you'd be 5th grade going into 6th grade"

O_O
Don't you mean they'd be in 10th or 11th grade in America?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
I meant in Hogwarts.
I meant in Hogwarts.

Oh...
I feel stupid now.
D:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک METSforlife07 said…
2563. It takes 7 whole books for Hermione and Ron to kiss/go out. Now THAT'S good character development. Edward and Bella go out in what - the first book?
^^ don't worry. I make myself feel stupid ALL the time. Which is weird, coz I'm one of the smarter ones in my friends group at school...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک souflizzle317 said…
@FredWRules: That's exactly the same with me haha :) I'm one of the smarter ones of my friends, but I'm always the "blonde" one (sorry if I'm offending any blondes, I don't have anything against you, one of my smartest friends is a blonde, it's just a saying haha) and saying/doing the stupidest things :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
blush
Are we still in a group hug?
because my arms are starting to get cramp!
crying
dont know if you guys knew this but:
(Source - Wikipedia)

"Rowling has since stated that she originally intended for both Remus and Tonks to survive, but finally killed them off to compensate for the last-minute reprieve she gave to Arthur Weasley."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Italktosnakes said…
crying
I thought that it was SIRIUS that died instead of Arthur..?
(source-Some internet website that I do not remember) ^^ x
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emlincr said…
Haha I think that the fact that the whole system of Hogwarts is understandable to the whole world wearies the American high school system is a little confusing to people who aren't American should be a reason. Lol.
Can anyone answer this?
If I'm turning 14 in October so would I be a 3rd or 4th year?
smile
@Emlincr
You'd be going into 3rd year in September. Basically the same as English, but they haven't continued from primary to secondary (as in 1st year in Hogwarts=7th year in England schools=6th grade in American schools) I THINK! Took me a while to figure it out lol ^^ x
smile
^^ yep :D
Then I'd be a 3rd year in Ravenclaw I think.
smile
I'd be 4th year slytherin :) xx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SuperFab15 said…
I'd be in 5th year in Gryffindor :)
I'd be a 3rd year Gryffindor, going into 4th year- I turn 14 in October too.
I feel old.
:S
I'd be a 6th year at Hogwarts.
^ Don't feel old :( I'm only two years younger, I would be a fourth year in the fall as I turn 15 in November :)
^ Don't feel old :( I'm only two years younger, I would be a fourth year in the fall as I turn 15 in November :)

Haha, I turn 16 in August~
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jaywolfe said…
LoveDraco123, I think I love you!!! You've listed every reason why I hated Twilight! My family knows my obsession with Harry Potter and they never ever try to take that away from me because, well, when it comes to Harry Potter, I will defend him to the death! Lol...no really. Anyway, I wrote a little something about the wonders of Harry Potter. It can be found on my blog, link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveforSeverus said…
Gr I've been away all day!! haha, guess why? Some one broke into my garage yesterday while I was in the shower. I was home alone. My rents don't want me home alone. I agree with them.
@venvargie: See? That's not even two years then...More like a year and three months haha :)

@LoveforSeverus: holy crap! Did you know someone was breaking in while you were there or did you just figure it out later? I get your feeling though, when I was in New York City visiting my aunt this past February, some drunk guy came into the apartment in the middle of night and got in bed naked with me before I got out and woke up my aunt. Stuff like that makes you a lot more anxious home alone, doesn't it?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک potterrox said…
@souflizze, and LoveforSev- Oh my god. That must have been really terrifying! I'm glad you're okay (well I assume you were since you're posting on this forum)Where I live is pretty safe, but everyone in a while something like that happns to make suburbia not feel so sheltered.
@potterrox, yeah where I live is EXTREMELY safe because like 98% of the world's population doesn't even know our town or the surrounding towns even exist and it's really friendly and rural so there aren't a lot of rapists or murderers...I was in New York City when that happened which is a lot less safe...

And yeah, I'm fine (if not a little more paranoid than I used to be). How about you, LoveforSeverus? You okay?
meh
that's scary... the closest thing I've had like that happen to me is when I was on a holiday once, some people robbed us. They tried to escape through the window, and accidentally dropped the most important thing (mum's laptop) onto my bed... It was kinda funny.
Also, I used to live down the road from a pub, so (possibly) drunk people stole my bunny rabbit!!! :'( it was so sad...
sad
Oh you poor people - i live in London, it has a bad rep but nothing like that has every happened to me.
Yikes!
That sounds awful you guys!
*hugs*
Never had anything like that happen to me.
I live in a pretty nice city in a good neigborhood.
blush
Scary 0_o Where I live is right next to like 10 pubs, so there's a lot of drunk people. But the worst thing thats happened is that someone tried to steal my purse but then tripped over out of drunk-ness. It was pretty funny tbh.

I know this is off-topic, and has nothing to do with HP, but did anyone watch Doctor Who last night. I'm guessing no, but I just thought I'd ask...^^
surprise
^^ I DID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't entirely like Doctor Who... I prefer it if it's David Tenant, otherwise I don't really watch it.
nono i love Matt Smith - hes great :D :D
mmm... not really my style.
but hes mad - i love mad.........
thats lovely for you. I prefer Fred. XD
smile
hehe :D lets agree to disagree
-
i dont want to fight with people on the same side as me

(its what the twi-hards want...........)
smile
I am actually IN LOVE with Matt Smith. He is the most gorgeous person I have EVER met (joint with Rupert Grint and James Corden-But that's a whole different story). He is really nice :) x I think he's better than David Tennant IMO. x:)
smile
Hey, what number are we on?
xD
I forgot!
smile
I think its 2562 :) x
laugh
2562. Twilight isn't very funny. Even Voldy is more funny then all the jokes in twishit combined. I'll post an example from the first chapter in Deathly Hallows (just after he was talking to Bellatrix about Tonks and Lupin getting married. i just found it funny for some reason maybe it's just me. xD)

"What say you, Draco?" asked Voldemort, and though his voice was quiet, it carried clearly through the catcalls and jeers. "Will you babysit the cubs?"
The hilarity mounted: Draco Malfoy looked in terror at his father, who was staring down at his own lap, then caught his mother's eye. She shook her head almost imperceptibly, then resumed her own deadpan stare at the opposite wall.

I dunno about all of you, but I found the scene where Voldy mentioned Tonks and Lupin very hilarious. xD
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
^^ it is funny :D :D
heart
"^^ it is funny :D :D"

Glad someone agrees!
8D
2563. link

I don't see a "The many plot holes of Harry Potter" thing up. (I looked for a Harry Potter one and all of the "plot holes" turned about to be someone being an ignorant moron trying to make Twishit look better so I don't count it.)
^ The great thing about that link/forum/discussion (whatever that is!) is that all of those reasons are completely true, which just goes to prove our point on *this* forum :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveforSeverus said…
Yes, I'm fine everyone. I was actually in the shower when it happened. And my puppy (Draco) kept barking for, like, 3 hours. And he's got a nice bark so no one dares come near me again!!! :)
big smile
Draco - soooooooooo cute :D (the name i mean)
^^That's scary. I live in a gated neighborhood and cops usually roam the streets so nothing like that has ever happened. Lol and no robber is stupid enough to try and rob any houses in my neighborhood since they all have highly sensitive alarm systems =D
i have found some plot holes in HP - shall i post them?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SuperFab15 said…
LoveforSeverus, you gotta love tough dogs! In my neighborhood, I live next to the pool and in the parking lot a bunch of people used to sit over there, drink, smoke pot, and crank their car stereos til like 4 in the morning almost every Friday and Saturday (Can you tell I live in Atlanta?). One time 3 of them were drunk (probably high too) and on our lawn. My dad let my dog out, she saw them, ran at them and started barking at them. They screamed so loud and ran (or stumbled, whatever) right into our mailbox and faceplanted the curb! Then all the other people saw her and ran away too. They haven't been back in that parking lot since!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
^^ okay - LOL!!!
link

this contains some plot holes for harry potter that i had never thought of before
(Please dont shoot me, i am a HP fan i just want a balanced argument - feel free to ignore them :D)