Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک h4ever said…
cool
harry potter is better than twilight because if robert patterson was not in harry then he would not be famous.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
kiss
this is of course true - and for all twi-hards go on- he looked soo much better in HP then T!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
heart
I agree with moo. I mean, who wouldn't?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emlincr said…
^^I agree too! I actually think that out of all the movies that Robert Pattinson has been in, he looks the worst in Twilight.
Totally.

By the way, peoples, guess what? I just wrote a letter to JK, and I'm gonna post it tomorrow... :S
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک souflizzle317 said…
@mooimafish17 and emlincr, he looks TERRIBLE in twilight! He looked pretty good in Goblet of Fire (I think so at least) and then in twilight it was all gel and deathly paleness and it was disgusting :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Accio_Pandorica said…
hmmm
I think he looked pretty cool in HP. His accent was bloody gorgeous.! But then he decided to go American (I HATE when English people go to the US, and forget about us over here) and it really doesn't suit him.!
blush
a letter oh oh - WHAT DOES IT SAY, WHAT DOES IT SAY?!?!!?!

*goes and sits in corner with cup of tea to calm down
Nothing much... it has a lot of questions. And it basically says that JKR is a genius, no questions asked.

And I wrote it in green ink. :D
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
heart
^^ thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool
I know :D
but do you know what sucks? in the new DH trailer, it looks like Ron is trying to off Nagini and steal Neville's 15 minutes of fame... if that happens, wanna join me and a couple of people from amirite in suing WB?
angry
^^ defo
ill post a link of a pick that makes it look like the confrontation in the woods happens in the grounds!!
surprise
no, I think that's from the last part of the battle, right after mrs. Weasley finishes of Bella... but aren't all the fighters supposed to be gathered round, watching?
they do look kinda........................dead

EDIT: the other fighters i mean :)
yah, but there's only, like, four? In the book, they were crowded on the walls and stuff.
*goes to look for book*

"Hundreds of people now lined the walls, watching the two fights, Voldemort and his three opponents [McGonagall, Slughorn and Kingsley], Bellatrix and Molly, and Harry stood, invisible, torn between both, wanting to attack and yet to protect, unable to be sure he would not hit the innocent."
-- Deathly Hallows, page 590
smile
^^ props for research!!!

thats what made me think it was the woods one - coz he dismisses the Death Eaters, does he not...............?
Yeah, but Harry doesn't fight back. And that's in the really beginning of the trailer.

So, WB screwed up.
Yeah, I think that pic is supposed to be of the final *final* confrontation, so it's supposed to be on the grounds (not in the woods) but all the people are missing....Strange. I hope it looks better in the actual movie :)

@lucius_malloy, 2 things: post your letter!!! I'm interested now haha :) And second, YES I will totally help you sue WB if Neville's moment of fame (killing Nagini/destroying a Horcrux) is stolen by Ron! That would be so uncool! Because see, I've worked it all out like this, it's completely fair in that each Horcrux is destroyed by a different person/thing.
Diary: Harry
Ring: Dumbledore
Locket: Ron
Cup: Hermione
Diadem: Fiendfyre - kind of Goyle or Crabbe (I don't remember which one conjured it) doing one last good thing for the Wizarding World...?
Nagini: Neville
Harry: Voldemort
And the last possible part (Voldemort's body): Harry again, but that doesn't really count because it was Voldemort's Killing Curse that just backfired on him and he wasn't a Horcrux, it was just his finally mortal body...Yeah :) So if it turns out that Neville *doesn't* get his chance and Ron destroys two Horcruxes, I will be SO pissed
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamSiriusBlack said…
I hope they add Oliver Wood to the movie, carring Collins body with Neville.
I totally agree with souflizzle and TeamSirius, except for one thing - wasn't the final final one in the Great Hall?

And yeah, of course I'll post it :D
kiss
^^ more props for more research
id never thought of it like that - god JK is CLEVER!!!!!!!!
Now I'm confused... unless you're talking about the Horcrux thing?
blush
my lat comment was for souflizzle317

sorry peeps ;)
oh I get it now :D
smirk
plans for the war.........................got any more ppl?
Not really...
smile
LOL

this is one i had not seen before - what do you guys think?
wink
- Harry battling Voldemort in the courtyard
- Harry walking to his death in the forest
- Voldemort casting Avada Kedavra
- Nagini attack Harry in Godric's Hollow
- Voldemort casting a spell with the Elder Wand atop Dumbledore's tomb
- Harry and a stunned Hagrid on the motorbike
- Bellatrix hurling a dagger through mid-air
- Gregorovich slowly backing into a corner
- The Room of Requirement on fire
- Snape in danger
big smile
Yeah, I'd seen it, but I still think awesome :D Is it just me, or does the theme at 2:11-2:15 sound a little pirate-y?
no - it just sounds..............EPIC

:D:D:D:D
^ That all looks pretty right, except I don't remember Voldemort *casting* any spells from atop Dumbledore's tomb....Whatever, it makes it dramatic I guess...I just really REALLY hope that Ron leaves the way he did in the book (the plot just wouldn't be the same without the tense chemistry there between him and Hermione) and that Neville gets his moment of glory to kill Nagini :)
surprise
^^ of course

sorry im posting a lot today but this is my favorite thing JK has EVER done!!

"In St. Mungo’s, when they are going to visit Mr. Weasley- 'They climbed a flight of stairs and entered the "Creature-Induced Injuries" corridor, where the second door on the right bore the words 'DANGEROUS' DAI LLEWELLYN WARD: SERIOUS BITES.' If you put these words on a sign, they would read:

Creature-Induced Injuries
Dangerous
Dai Llewellyn Ward
Serious Bites

Take the first word of each of these and what do you get get? Creature Dangerous Dai Serious? No - Kreacher dangerous, Die Sirius!"
good news!! I just watched the trailer again, very closely, and I believe that Ron is not killing Nagini right after Harry says "Ron, kill it!" I'm 99.9999999% positive that he's striking at something *behind* that big rounded thing, which is probably a rock. And this makes sense because in the book, the locket was sitting on a rock, and Ron stabbed it. So, I think Neville still has a chance at his moment of fame :)

And is it just me, or did anyone else love the part when Voldemort is grabbing Harry's face and he says "Why do you live?" and Harry just says all defiantly, like he always does "Because I have something worth living for." I *love* that part, I'm not sure why...

@mooimafish17, yeah, I've seen that thing before, possibly on this very forum :) It's cool, isn't it? JKR is an extreme genius. The inscription on the Mirror of Erised? I don't remember exactly what it says, but backwards it reads "I show not your face but your heart's desire" so maybe "Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi" Genius...
sad
That too, moo, that too.
Oh, and btw about the letter - I was considering covering it in stamps like the letter from Mrs. Weasley is in GoF, but I don't think my mum would approve :(
^^ its a great moment - i think you are right about Neville coz thats in the second movie not the first, and isnt harry playing dead in Hagrids arms at this time?
cool
lucius thats a great idea - expensive thou lol
Yeah, souflizzle, it was awesome <3 and is it just me (again) or does Voldie sound a bit like Dumbledore? :O
^^ Yeah, Harry is "dead" when Neville kills Nagini, so hopefully we're both right and this makes sense :)
Yeah... I'm not quite sure what we're talking about atm, so let's just hope it makes sense.
Where do you think it's gonna be cut off?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DracoLuver said…
I'm an idiot, but whenever i see a DH trailor is have butterflies in my stomach. Goosh, I'm so excited! They messed up a bit because in one of the trailors Ollivandor is like "The one who posesses these three objects will become immortal" but he's not suppose to know. I think they took the Lovegood part out but they should include it. It shows how crazed someone can get to protect their loved ones. (:
If they took Xeno Lovegood out I will fucking kill them, pardon my French. Or at least sue them.
crying
^ Preach!
Huh?
Ohmygosh! The battle IS in the great hall. And did everyone fall of the earth!?! Where are they!?!? And is it just me, or did Daniel's voice change?
i agree with you lol
I dunno about Dan, but like I said , Voldemort sounds like Dumbledore.
yeah dracelover - it soo did (mayeb it broke lol)
I'm really scared. I don't wanna be disapointed. I want EVERYTHING to be the same or i'll freak! :\
Ooh me too :s wanna sue WB with me and some of the others if it isn't?