Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4601-4650 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lemony44 said…
I bet it is beutiful. Better than Florida probably if you ask me, but more danger. Also, Twilight does not have its own ORCHESTRA. Ya, that's right.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
or (been said so many times but oh well) WIZARD WROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveDraco123 said…
Yeah, most places are BEAUTIFUL, Lemon. GORGEOUS... but the rest are whatever. -.-
kiss
ooooh well.
London is beautiful - so bloody beautiful :)
tongue
watch this!!!!link
 watch this!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOye4s_eSF4&NR=1
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveforSeverus said…
I have a dog named Draco.
i have a cat named lattie - we got her from the RSPCA and they named her :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emilyroxx said…
wink
This has turned into a chat room. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveforSeverus said…
I love that! :) My other dog is Loki. Cuz of Dogma. Alan Rickman was in that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک souflizzle317 said…
draco!! you're back!! I thought you had abandoned us :) Where were you? I don't remember when you stopped posting so do you remember me? Was I around before you left or did I join after you were gone? Anyway, you're totally right about the soundtracks. When I was in my Twilight phase *gags* I got the soundtrack from my friend and it doesn't even compare to the Harry Potter ones.

People seem to be talking about pets, so I have an evil cat named Myia :) And I used to have two german shepherd-collie mixes named Nick & Jingle but we had to put them down when I was nine :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک luv_warriorcatz said…
this is fun
angry
I have 2 cats, a fat one named bb and the other is tess. I got them when i was 8 and my sister wanted to call them Ron and Harry even though they are girls. I said no cuz I was not in my HP phase! now i am mad, i would be so proud to call my cat Harry, or RON!!!
cool
Flizzle! Yes, I do remember you. You were on here before I... um, left. I just stopped using Fanpop for some reason. That other day, I just looked into my Favorites and saw this forum and I was like, "OhmyGod! Let's see how many reasons!" I was more than a hundred pages behind, so i read everything and THEN decided to post. =) I'm sorry for leaving. =(

And I have a pet named Streak. If anyone of you has ever read the Cirque Du Freak series, in the fourth book, the main character names a wolf Streak, the reason being a streak on its belly. At that time, i was obsessed with the series and I got my German Shepherd and I named her Streak since she's black with brown streaks. LOL. AND she's fast.
Oh and for a laugh, get this: Her actual name is... BELLA. =o We got her from Germany so her owner had named her BELLA. LOL. =D But I hate Bella so I changed it to Streak. =)
anyone like pop tarts? sorry just wondering. and what is your favorite jam? NEEED TO KNOW FOR MY science project.
I don't like Pop Tarts much but I LOVE strawberry jam. =D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک venga said…
Because JK Rowling can write a decent book!! Unlike S'Meyer!!!
angelic
dunno what poptarts are but love strawberry jam!!
smile
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT POPTARTS ARE?! *DIES* They're kind of like stroodle. (I know I spelled that wrong) I actually don't like them. Rasberry or strawberry jam are my favorite jam. But I don't like jam either. :)
heart
Thank you for the answer. Personally I like raspberry jam like Dumbledore. Goo DRACO!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک potterrox said…
I'm also a raspberry jam lover. *virtually hi fives lemon*
kiss
OMG people!!!! I just heard Chris Drew singing in Vans warped tour!!!! he is soooooo cute!!!!!!
heart
I am sooooooo happyyyy!!!! he was singing "I just laugh" !!!!!
dunno what stroodle is either hunny - I'm Britsh, so I don't eat American food (I assume it's food)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک venvargie said…
OMG, I JUST RE-READ TWILIGHT AND I REALIZED IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN HARRY POTTER. HOW CAN WE HAVE ALL BEEN SO BLIND TO SUCH A GREAT PIECE OF LITERATURE!?
are you trying to get attention? cuz we'er all listenin'?

To people: Thank you sooo much for all answers to the jam! my science project's gonna be awesome!!!!
are you trying to get attention? cuz we'er all listenin'?

WAS THAT DIRECTED AT ME?
heart
yup! but not in a mean way.
OH, OKAY. JUST CHECKIN'. BUT I'M NOT TRYING TO GET ATTENTION. I WAS JUST SAYIN' HARRY POTTER ISN'T /AS GREAT/ AS TWILIGHT IS!
ven, don't go all Quibb on us, you hear? 'Cause if you do, I might have to come over there and beat you senseless - in a nice way of course :) and if you actually have gone to the dark side....INTERVENTION coming your way honey :)

I LOVE raspberry jam, it's amazing :) And yeah poptarts are *kind* of like strudle but I don't think strudle's american, moo...I always thought it sounded like Dutch or German or something...
crying
HOW WILL BEATING ME SENSELESS STILL BE NICE, FIZZLE? OMG, HARRY POTTER FANS ARE SOOOOOO VIOLENT.
*takes a step back and looks around for backup from other people on this forum* um, intervention anyone?
I THINK YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS INTERVENTION, FIZZLE. YOU THREATENED TO BEAT ME. VIOLENT MUCH?
smirk
Caps lock much?
kiss
YES, MUCH CAPS LOCK. THANKS FOR NOTICING.
kiss
You are free to think what you like dear, but dont go screaming i our face.Thank you. If you think Tw is better than Harry Potter go join your caps lock hotness bunch of screaming crowds and leave the sane once and for all. Just pointing it out for you, we have 3,000 and more reasons than the TW fans, dont talk like each letter is worth a thousand$. If you feel this way, i suggest you re- read all the reasons why HP is better than TW because WE nailed it. Also do me a favour, if you think TW is soo much better than HP, read Fantastic beasts and where to find them and then read The Short Life Of Bree Tanner. Oh, and leave this forum, cuz its pretty much a HP fan chat room baby.
kiss
Hehe Fizzle was that good intervention?
Fine, I'll stop the caps lock if it makes you grumpy. But I've read all the reasons on here (hello, been here since page 63 or so) so I don't have to go back. And WTF is this with there being love in HP? That's bull shit. :|
Ven, don't go quibb, or I will be forced to join flizzles intervention.
I'm being totally serious, potterrox. :|
heart
Ok this is a pop tart moo.
 Ok this is a pop tart moo.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zipzip67 said…
Ooh! Poptarts! I like the Sundae kind, or the chocolate kind. And ven, are you being serious? ...*gulps*..
heart
Oh and Ven, in case you didn't read the books, HP is all about love. More than TW WILL EVER BE. Harry doesn't get killed because his mother gave him all her love!Ron and Hermione? does that ring a bell? Harry and Ginny? no? Harry Potter is about how love is stronger than Evil. HELLO AND WELCOME!But of course you are not talking about love, you are talking about kissing and hotness, I'm just talking to a wall here.
sunny
Zip:Nice to meet you! I actually like the ch.
Moo: Try them
Fizzle: OMG WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING
Ven:*crickets*
Nox: Good job for your swimming thing again!!
Emily: YA caps lock much...
lemon- You like Chris Drew? He is like, my hero. I love Never shot Never's music! I really wish I could get tickets to the vans tour, but they're sold out :(

EDIT: am i nox?
^ what....? I'm so confused with that conversation thing...

ven, are you going crazy?!?!?!?!?! Lily Potter sacrificed her life out of love for her son, and that love created a powerful charm so that Harry could be safe from Voldemort in the Dursleys' home. Ron and Hermione's love developed through seven years of friendship. Harry risked his life numerous times for his friends, and he even sacrificed himself so that everyone he loved could be safe from Voldemort. That sacrifice made it impossible for Voldemort's spells to work on the crowd, and consequently Neville was able to jump forward and kill Nagini, and Harry was able to kill Voldemort with all the ones he loved behind him. Voldemort refused to feel remorse, and love, and that's why Harry was able to defeat him. Love is *powerful* and it exists in so many different forms, not just romantic. Twilight has *lust*, with Bella falling for Edward after one conversation, one dinner date, and several weeks of staring at his hotness. Bella is perfectly content as long as she has her perfect boyfriend to rescue her and she sets back feminism about 100 years. Hermione, Ginny, and Luna, just to name a few, on the other hand are extremely strong female characters who hold their own and risk their lives just as often as the men do. And everyone in Twilight is either perfect, or evil, which gets incredibly boring. In Harry Potter, you have Snape who is totally good, but isn't the nicest person (for good reasons), you have Umbridge who is technically on the side of good but she's the most awful person in the world. You have Narcissa Malfoy who is sort of a Death Eater, but in the end she saves Harry's life (she's sent to make sure he's dead, and she lies to Voldemort) because all she cares about is her son (more love here). In Twilight, five people die in the entire series. Irina, Bree, James, Victoria, and Laurent. Three of those people are evil (what a risk to kill them off...not), one has about one line and is technically evil, and the other has about one line and is technically good. This is *not* realistic. In Harry Potter, it may break fans' hearts, but there are so many memorable, necessary, and tragic deaths. Fred, Snape, Dobby, Remus, Tonks, Moody, Dumbledore, Sirius etc. There's so much loss that you can really relate to the characters. Speaking of relating to the characters, all the characters in Twilight are either evil, or entirely perfect - Mary Sues or Gary Stus. Sure, you might be able to relate to Bella's supposed love of classics, but you can't really relate to any of the characters. In Harry Potter, all of the characters have flaws, and that just makes them more realistic and easy to become attached to. I admittedly like the character of Alice in Twilight, but if she died, I wouldn't really feel anything because I can't relate to her. In Harry Potter, I still get choked up whenever my favorite characters die - Sirius, Fred, Dobby, just to name a few.

If you still aren't convinced, go back and read Harry Potter and see if you still think that Twilight is better
sorry if that was really long ^ I was trying to do my part in the intervention for ven :)
Bahahahah!
Geeze, you guys actually fell for it?
xDDDD

Oh, and now I want a poptart. T_T Thanks, Lemony...
And what was with the conversation thing? O.o I don't get it. Although I do love to make cricket noises. X3
no, her icon was of chris drew, he's one of my favorite singers, and a few pages back I think she said she liked him.

ANd ven, thatwas very uncool. I was gonna go to your house and dunk your head in a bucket of cold water. i figured that you had dto be delirous.