Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4851-4900 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک souflizzle317 said…
holy crap I missed it by a few comments, but I'm so sorry andie!!! My friend's friend committed suicide a few months ago and so I get why you were so sad even though you didn't even know him :( I couldn't help crying either even though I didn't know my friend's friend. Did he actually kill himself while he was on Skype? Actually you don't have to answer that because this is a really depressing topic....

NOOOOOOOOO she's back! Wait, if we do what, we can get her kicked off? Just press the litle flag thingy under the comment? I am *so* doing that, she bothers the fuck out of me, excuse my language.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
what was the Latin phrase written over the wizard prison that gerinawald (Dumbledore's enemy/lover was/is in)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveforSeverus said…
^No clue, didn't catch those comments but Fred I'm sorry for whatever happened :/
Hannahtwilight please feel free to go to hell, you get on my last fucking nerve.
Everyone I will be going to Florida today, so for those 8 hours I will not be here.
I saw Boys Like Girls in concert last night. I love Martin Johnson.
I think my cat is an animagus.
moo, it wasn't in Latin but I believe the phrase over Nurmengard (Grindelwald's prison) was "For the Greater Good", his motto :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
father and son have been reunited- I'm watching a Doctor Who episode where the Doctor is David Tennant (Barty Crouch jnr.) and evil dude is the guy who is Barty Crouch snr. pretty freaky!
Whoa, I just realized, I've been on here for 150 pages!!!!!! Yayy, I feel happy :)
what ep andie?
thx lizzle
episode 5 season 2, rise of the cybermen.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک potterrox said…
oh, andie, I'm so sorry. I understand what you're going through. We are here for you.

hannatwilight- I have flagged every one of your comments as abusive, inappropriate or spam. If I could have chosen all three I would have. Get off our forum, or you'll be kicked out of fanpop.

flizzle- I've been on here 162 pages!
thanks guys. love you :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveDraco123 said…
Aw, Fred, I'm so sorry about that. =/ I hope you feel better. Death is a... cruel thing... =/

And Hannahtwilight, if I knew what you were saying, I would respond, but I have no idea what you just typed. But reading the comments above, I see it was something very abusive- and just... please get lost. -.-

You know, thanks to you guys, I just started watching Doctor Who yesterday. I mean, I knew that it was a show and all but I just never was interested in it. =) i watched the first episode of Season 1 yesterday and I loved it. =D
^^ i LOVED chris - i was devastated when he regenerated :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RavenclawPride said…
big smile
Hi guys I'm baaack!! On a *completely* unrelated note, how did you guys like AVPS?
^^ still need to watch the first one

*hangs head in shame*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک june13 said…
smile
i have no idea want # this is
no spikeing vams
wizders
more books and movie
way better
good
harry is cute
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک june13 said…
blush
i love doctor who
my mom goes whoa whoa when its on
big smile
Moo, you HAVE to watch it xD
yes - i will - when i find the dam time
rox, you're 12 pages older than me haha :) And I flagged hannahtwilight's comments too...how many does it take to get her kicked off???
meh
Idk, I flagged her too. She wonders why we won't take her seriously, and yet her spelling and grammar... ugh. I hope to god that's a troll.
Ahahahaha Raven- a troll spells better than that. =)
maybe she got a Troll in her OWLS

(i am such a nerd)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lemony44 said…
heart
Hello people!!! Guess what???my parents brought me to the wizarding world of harry potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw it!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!! I drank butter beer and had jelly beans and chocolate frogs!!! And bought a wand!!!!!!! I went to hogwarts and stuff!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!! Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. OK!!!!!!!! My godnesss!!!!!!
Lemon, I WANT TO BE YOU! =( =( *So jealous* Were the rides good?
lemon, ah you're so lucky! If I lived closer to Orlando (it's in Orlando, right?) I would've gone by now but I live on the opposite end of the East Coast :(
big smile
I'M GOING IN ONE MONTH!!!! *FANGIRL SQUEE*
smile
^Oh, and BTW, I live in western Canada. In southern Alberta.
I wish I could go. But, I can't. =(
It was amazing!!!! But not big enough for even one whole day!!!!!! It is sooooooo tiny!!!!!! i was soo mad when i saw hog. Cuz its soooo tiny!!!! But i dont care as long as i got to drink butter beer!!!! Its like cream soda and butter scotch!!!!! Anyway, i have to leave cuz i am still in disney!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emilyroxx said…
I've heard it wasn't very good.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Well, either way, I want to go!
link

I would like to see people's opinions. Pleeeeeeease answer. =)
did they have British accents?!?
^ I answered!!! It was a really unique question, good job thinking of it :)
Haha, thank you, Flizzle. I just wanted to see what the TWILIGHT fans thought- since my experience shows that they don't have much to say at all, except that their characters are hot- and many just refuse to list flaws in the character they like.
Like many girls have a favorite character- Edward Cullen, and they think he's perfect. I asked them to list a flaw (and I hope to GOD, they do list one- and not just say, he's perfect and has no flaw...) so they could themselves see no one can be perfect! =)
It wass a really good question, and it took me a while to figure out what I would have changed. I like my answer :) I only saw one twilight fan post, though
^ Same, I only saw one and they were actually *gasp* sane!!!
i glad so many people wanna save lupin - but she did kill him to save Arthur Weasley so...............arghhh i dunno who to save

lupin - yeah lupin ::D
we used to post so much and have great debate - i dunno whats happened :( :(
laugh
Hello! And yes some do have English accents. It was good, but it could have been soooooo much better.
Moo: You changed your picture!!!!!!! I thought of you as the picture and i dont know what to think now!!!!
Draco I'll answer in just a second!
Raven claw: I'll call you claw is that fine? And hello nice to meet you! I actually live in Florida....Thought i'd mention it for the first time...
lemon, yeah I used to associate people by their icons but since I've been there, everyone has changed theirs at least once so you kind of have to get used to looking for their names :(

moo, are you referring to us posting so much on this forum and now we're not as much? Or HP fans debating a lot with Twihards and now it's not a huge debate anymore? If it's the first one, I hear you...It's been like a whole day on one page (196). We were on 196 when I went to bed last night and when I got on this morning (right now) I expected at least two more pages but there wasn't even *one* new one....Are people leaving?????
^^ thats what i mean - we are getting smaller

and sorry for the icons, i change them a lot :)
yeah, people aren't showing up to post as much. Where did sevvy go? she hasn't been on in a while
Yeah, ven disappeared too. And Lucius- did she say she was going somewhere? o.o I don't remember. I have very bad memory, when it has nothing to do with me. =p LOL.
Quibb said she was going somewhere for 2 weeks maybe? At least she's coming back...I hope :)
big smile
I'll post this:
HEY!!!!
laugh
hello
Could you guys answer this question?
link
We need a new topic... Oh, my brother might be going 2 japan next summer, but without me :( So freaking jealous!