Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4901-4950 of 54807

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DracoLuver said…
^ Japan? He is lucky! I've gone there only once but i hardly remember anything.

I was looking at ships on wiki (Relationships in HP. I support H/HR.) and it was saying how some fanfics make far-fetched relationships such as Harry/Giant Squid and Voldemort/Cho. HAHHA! Imagine how the book would have turned out if Harry fell in love with the squid!!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lemony44 said…
What is " the squid" ? sorry i read them in Italian. and hey new topic:
If you could meet ANYONE (past, Present, future) who would it be?
Me: princess Diana, JK Rowling, The Beatles and Leonardo Davinci.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک potterrox said…
I would meet queen elizabeth the first, barack obama, and davinci.

lemon- the squid is the giant animal that lives in the lake. It pushed denis creevey back into the boat in the third book. Called the Giant Squid
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک souflizzle317 said…
lemon, the squid is the Giant Squid who lives in the lake on the grounds of Hogwarts, remember? There are wayyyyy too many people I would want to meet but I suppose the tops are JKR, about a million actors I'm in love with like Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Michael Caine, Emma Watson etc, Anne Boleyn (I'm a Tudor history freak okay?), and Walt Disney :)

Follow-up question to lemon's, has anyone on here already met anyone famous?
I've met Mel Brooks (brilliant American comedy director/producer/actor, look him up and you've probably at least heard of his movies, he's a GENIUS) on the set of the remake of the Producers, and Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds on the set of the Proposal. Also, Elizabeth Von Trapp (singer, and descendant of the family Von Trapp, the family that the Sound of Music is based on) lives in our town and comes to our bookstore a lot, and my mom's cousin (Jonathan Collier, on imdb) is/was a screenwriter for the Simpsons, King of the Hill, Monk etc

Oh, by the way, the reason I was on the set of the Producers and the Proposal is because my aunt does lighting for in the film industry (movies, commercials, a couple music videos etc), and I went to visit her at work for a few days when she was working on both those movies :) I'm sadly not related to some really famous actor or anything....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FredWRules said…
haha, fizzle, I'm just a history geek. horrible histories is win. I think everyone's on the battle plans... :/

smiley war?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rainmad said…
55. the carracter is..umm natural, there's no one that so perfect even though they were a witch, while the very perfect thing about "Cullen" is a bit ... boring. it's easier to imagine that somewhere is this world Harry, or Ron, or Luna, etc are really did live, but there's no way a person so perfect like Cullen is really did alive
56. JK bring us a whole real world of wizard thath really complex and complete in HP, it doesn't sound like fake at all for how she describe it
we are so far in front of the 50s. we're in the 2600s... :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooimafish17 said…
i meet the cats of hair once - pretty cool :D

Dinner Party:
Stephen Fry
Mark Carwardine
Douglas Adams
Richard Dawkins
Bill Maher
Sir Ian McKellen
Patrick Stewart
and you guys lol

Andie - smiley war?

BRING IT

;(
:/

what's with the dinner party thing?
Oh! That's right! I remember now! The Squid! I thought it was some sort of nickname for Cho Chang!In Italian it's " La Piovra Gigante"
or something. Anyway! I also want to meet Walt Disney, Audrey Hepburn, Merilyn, JFK, Emma Watson, Anne Hathaway, Drew Berrymore, Daniel Radcliffe and, if he ever existed, Robin Hood.
I have met:
John Travolta, Kirstie Alley,Automatic Love Letter guy, and that's pretty much it. Oh! I met Tom Cruise's Daughter, she went to my sister' school, and his mom and his sister. I don't think this counts as famus but I'v met Justin Bieber's (Spelling?) Dancers!
EDIT: I'v also met the girl who does the voice for Bart in the Simpsons, her name is Nancy Cartwright, and the guy who does the school bus, Jack Cartwright.(Son)
EDIT: I also WANT to meet Martin Luter King Junior.

Hehe. My "Enter" button kept on being pressed instead of my "shift"
button. Hehe.
I was wondering about that... o.o :D

haha, double fire! take THAT!!!
guess what people, take this:
...but it is NOT MINE, I'll
say it again NOT MINE!!!! hello! NOT MINE!!! N-O-T M-I-N-E!!!!
┌─┐ ─┐
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

:O :O :O

how could you

>.<
moo- is that a dinner party you want to have, or have you met douglas adams?If you have, I'm so freaking jealous!! I love his books.
big smile
"SIRIUS BLAAAAAAAAAAAAC- ooh, checkmate!"
crying
I no I LOVE him, no I never met him, I was to young poor man

oh and andie - wtf?!
smile
AVPS quote :D
RIP Douglas Adams :(
yes there lies a good man
I didn't get a word of the confersation, but, I love Dauglas.
Wait. If I could meet ANYONE. I mean anyone AT ALL, I would want to meet him, that boy that makes you laugh every time he opens his mouth, wether it is good or bad, everything he says is some what funny. Wether it's for protesting against Malfoy calling Hermione a mud-blood,or to protest against Hermione for telling him to do his homework, it is always done with some sarcasm.That ginger head that wears hand-me-down robes, but is loyal to his friends no matter how much money they have.That boy that, at about 11:05 sat in a compartment in the train with Harry Potter, not because he knew it was him, not because he wanted to meet him, but because the rest of the train was full. That boy who, at the age of about five had his teddy bear transformed to a huge, black, hairy spider and that, at the age of twelve had to face a real black hairy spider to save his dear friend from remaining petrified for who knows how long. That boy who never thought he would be special, never even hoped to be, but ended up being anyway. That boy that never expected he would have a part, a very important too, in saving the wizarding world.That boy that always hoped to be a Capitan in the Qudditch team,the Griffindor Quidditch team, but that was always shoved away from the glory by Harry Potter, his best friend, the Chosen One.That boy who would have never expected to be friends with anyone except his rat Scabbers, but that ended up marrying the brightest witch of his age. That one boy that stole a flying car from his dad just to go save his friend Harry Potter. Him, the one who kept yelling " HERMIONE" when she was being tortured, and yes, the one that saved Harry from freezing at the bottom of a lake when he was so close to killing a piece of Voldemort's soul. That one boy that dated that stupid, giggly Lavanda Brown just to realize that no one was better than her, Hermione.That little red hair in third year that got his leg half chewed off to save his rat, or thought to be a rat anyway.That boy who entered the chamber of secrets even though he didn't speak pastletounge, and that, I'm sure we all know, did it to impress Hermione.Him, the one in second year that broke his wand because he landed in the Womping Willow with a flying car, and that tried to defend Hermione with the same wand, which caused him to throw up snails for hours. That red head that was thrown at the bottom of the black lake in forth year because his friend Harry Potter was part of the Tri-wizard Tournament. That boy who was supposed to be just "another Weasley" but that ended up being RON WEASLEY, yes, that Ron Weasley.
Yes. I would most certainly meet HIM.
Now wasn't THAT cheesy! I think I have reached the Twilight levels, cuple more light years to go and I'll reach Harry Potter!!
I love it :)
heart
Wait Moo, read it again, I edited it. 00
~
lemon, that was pretty epic :)

Does anyone else on here wish that Neville and Luna had gotten together? I think they would've been the cutest couple :)
rainy
muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah­aha­hah­aha­
 muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
And YES Fizzle!!!! Luna and Neville were soul mates i think!!!!!
^ I know! I thought they would've been so cute, but then she ended up with Rolf Scamander...who did Neville marry? Do we know?

EDIT: never mind, I just remembered, he married Hannah Abbott...I think he and Luna should've gotten together :)

EDIT2: he's so cute!
 ^ I know! I thought they would've been so cute, but then she ended up with Rolf Scamander...who did N
Godness I'm gonna cry!!! He is soooo cute!! anyway read this. thought you might want to KNOW.
OK, I would like to say this once and for all WHY THE HELL IS TWILIGHT BETTER??? I hate how all these Twilight fans come up with questions like "Why is Harry better?" or say things like "Twilight is way better" and " Twilight is more real." or " More popular." "Better writing!" And then you, Harry Potter fan, feel you need to know why, am I right? And the Twihards just flee. They run away to their little Edward hole and leave you at your computer wondering if you are going insane. And you keep asking yourself WHY? WHY, FOR GOD'S SAKE?!WHY!! And they don't answer your desperate call, they don't, and you know why? You know why Harry Potter Fan? You loyal darling, you dear friend of mine? Do you really want to know why? are you at the edge of you seat thirsty for the answer that was so long awaited? are you? Are you sure you need to know this more than obvious, needless to say, fact? Is it necessary for you? Do you want to know why they can not possibly come up with a valid reason? A valid reason meaning something that does not include " Edward is so hot"? Well, Yes or No, here it is:
Because they don't know WHY.
angelic
^^^ I am on the edge on my seat and I do wanna no whyyyyyyyy?!?!
THEY DON'T know WHY!!! there is no reason at all in the rules of the universe, WHY TW is Better than Harry Potter.
Did you hear BD is gonna be in 2 parts?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hogwarts62442 said…
I have a theory after a month of brainstorming why twilight fangirls kill you if you say something bad about twilight!! They can't admit to themselves the fact that Twilight sucks!!! What do you think? Oh yeah and yes I did hear about that, lemony44. They totally copied Warner Bros. and their decision to make HP and the Deathly Hallows into two parts
Nice to meet you Hogwarts! And yes I agree, because if you notice...( see above, my comment about WHY??)
And what I think is this, BD can be split into 1,000 parts and still not make up 15 minutes of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ( yes, it deserved to be spelled out completeley) for me they could have stopped at new moon. seriusly, that book made me depressed. not because Edward left, dont get me wrong...But because he CAME BACK! TRAGULA!!! In Daniel radcliffe!! with a bucket of! Alacazam!!! Watch Thisss PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! I mean it!!! you are going to laugh out loud even though you have seen it already (maybe)!!!!!!link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveDraco123 said…
cool
Haaaaaa, Lemon, I so agree with that 'WHY?' thing. I mean, there is no reason to why Twilight is better than Harry Potter, that's why they never argue back. Us, on the other hand, have almost 3000 reasons why it's better. xD
Oh, I know this is late but if I could meet someone famous, I would meet JKR, Linkin Park, Cristiano Ronaldo (he's awesome =p), Johnny Depp, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Leonardo Da Vinci and Albert Einstein. And Hitler. xD
Love Draco!!!! Hello! I missed you for the 4 hours you where gone, anyway, Yes I would meet those ppl too!@!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoveDraco123 said…
What? =O I was gone for way more than just 4 hours! Time difference. xD LOL. I didn't sign in for a day or something... I had a lot of e-mails in my Inbox since a lot of people answered my question. =) I love reading people's responses.
Haha lemon, I love the Elder Swear :) I laugh sooo hard every time I watch it :) But you know it's part of the video Wizard Swears, right? The video you posted is just of the Elder Swear...
LoveDraco:Yes time change..." Bad things happen to wizards who meddle with time Harry, we can't be seen!"
Fizzle: Of course I know! I have watched that thing as many times as it is humanly possibile! I have actually seen every ppp show soooo many times it would fill the page.
 LoveDraco:Yes time change..." Bad things happen to wizards who meddle with time Harry, we can't be se
wink
HEHE.CAPS LOCK IS STUCK!
oh crap. try pressing the shift button while you type...
I got that teen vouge! Doesn't she look pretty? SOme of her outfits were a bit insane though
rox, she always looks pretty :) The only magazine I get is 17 (I'm not a magazine person...especially not fashion magazines haha) and I'm waiting for the one with her as the cover girl & interviewee :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RavenclawPride said…
big smile
Hello, sorry I've been off so long... and I know RavenclawPride is a long name, so you can call me Raven, Claw, Pride, RP, and whatever else nickname you can get from that... and I would like to meet the cast of HP, AVPM/S, Hedley, and a lot of others that escape my mind right now... an as for that picture, I see both John Lennon and Harry Potter. And I'm 11... I feel old.
heart
Claw:You are 11? wow i thought you were older, if that makes any sense! can I call you claw?
Fizzle: She looks wonderful!!!!
Fred: thanx!!! that was a good ideA!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
hi
^ You're only 11? Wow, I thought you were the same age as most of the rest of us (14-16 age-ish), you seem like it :) (by the way, that's a compliment, it's saying you're mature haha) Just curious, I don't think there is, but is there anyone on here over 20?

Ahhhh I can't wait till November! Turning 15 + Deathly Hallows all within 24 hours (b-day the 18th, movie the 19th), I'm going to die of excitement :) Raise your hand and get an e-cookie if you're excited for DH!!! *holds out plate of e-cookies*
That's it. I'm gonna start to use the name Edward Cullen as an insult. i just saw this article where they were saying that SM ( again, does NOT deserve to be spelled out.) is better or even equal to J.K. Rowling! They are not even supposed to be in the same sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jhcwjekfhegefgvwxgdfgvefgvefgv muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha­hah­aha­hah­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHA­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AAH­HAA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­AHH­AAH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AAH­AHH­AAH­HAH­AHH­AHH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­HA
im a Rowling fan... pretty new 'ear, but this page caught my eye... nice reasons by the way.
anyone here want to have an email duel? just asking. and btw i have a website (not lying, but it's not up yet) and i want to transform it into the basic Potter fan site. can you help (credit will be given), the name of the website is zoobia.ca