Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 9301-9334 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
((Yep))
Carry woke slowly the next morning. Unlike her father, she wasn't much of a morning person. In fact, she hated mornings with a passion. The only good thing about this particular bright and sunny morning was the man in her bed. Nate, the love of her life
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
Nate surged awake, forgetting momentarily that he was in Carry's bed. He stretched his arms and rolled over while trying to hide from the blinding sunlight. "Morning, love." he said in a raspy voice.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"I hate mornings," she grumbled. "They're too fucking bright."
Nate chuckled. "Good to know you're back to your old self." he muttered in a voice too raspy and deep to sound sweet.
"Mmm..." she mumbled, rolling to nuzzle into his chest
((Merry Christmas! Sorry I wasnt on earlier.))
With a smirk, Nate wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes. "You let me know when you would like to start doing things today. Okay?"
((It's ok. merry Christmas))
"Noon, like a normal person," she mumbled, falling back asleep
"Of course." he answered her, staying quiet and still so she could sleep in peace.
((Oh my god so I was at a family party all afternoon and there was this little girl with crazy brown curly hair and big brown eyes with enormous eyelashes I was so in love and her fucking name was Cara I just--))
((Holy crap, she's real))
Carry rested her hand on his chest as she slept. Just like her father, all of her cares seemed to melt away when slumber took her.
((Literally no one can convince me otherwise that there are children out there that look like Nate and Carry's kids would. The combinations are endless.))
She looked so peaceful and sweet, two words you would not use to describe Carry Potter while she was awake. Nate liked her hand there and decided he should go back to sleep as well.
((Really?))
She slept deeply, happy that Nate wouldn't leave her
((I've been thinking really seriously about it. Of course, one would have the wild black hair. And maybe someone would inherit the green eyes, or the blue, or Nate's brown. So if you wanted to consider all the variations, that's like... four kids?
Also we need a good timeskip and where is Meg?!))
((Of course. Yes. No idea.))
((Nate would be so fucking cute about having kids though, buying things and like flipping out over every little thing and picking out names and just wow
Gosh I can't think of anything good, if you wanna start the timeskip that's fine.))
((I'm not even sure how far to go.))
((Me neither. If we go to the next day thats not really far enough, but I feel like... with just two of us it would be weird to do anything important.))
((Well, since we can't really do any sort of jump, maybe we should stop for a while? Wait for some of the others?))
((Fine. Seems like the only logical thing to do except for me spamming with dirty shit and cute pictures. I guess I'll have to message Meg and Wotch. Is that it?))
((Sounds good. I'll wait here))
((No reply from Meg yet. It's just hard for me to not like roleplay on here, this was the first big thing I did on this website, and you were one of the first people I really became friends with on the Internet. Ugh I'm sorry..))
((It's fine. We can always do another story either here or in a different club))
((I'm okay with that. Whatever you want is okay with me. If you decide to begin another forum just shoot me the link and I will make sure we gather a couple people to roleplay with. Okay?))
((How about a sequel to this? Voldemort's dead, but the Death Eaters are still at large thanks to a certain blond ponce. Carry and Dan are all grown up and it's their job to stamp out the Death Eaters, since Harry can't))
((Oh my God, that's a great idea. And Nate is on board, of course. I think it would definitely be fun, you wanna create it and send me the link thru inbox?))
((Plus I think it would be cool if we had a TON of good fairly active people that could roleplay as some of Harry's old friends from his Hogwarts days (*cough cough MEG cough cough*).
And Carry and Nate's kids as well.. ehehehe. So yes, I'm in.))
((Soon as I can think up what happened to Harry, I will))
((Alrighty then.))
((Even though it would be sad, Harry could be dead. Or just like, in hiding and in retirement.))
((I think I have the perfect idea. Harry's in St. Mungo's (either coma or something like the Longbottoms). ))
((It would hurt less if he was dead :( But okay. You can create it and send me the link.))
((All right. We'll kill him))
link
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
((ITS PAINFULLY CUTE OMG JO HELP))
 ((ITS PAINFULLY CUTE OMG JO HELP))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک killjoy2017 said…
((I want to cry, I miss writing here so badly... I miss you, Jo...))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک killjoy2017 said…
((I miss writing here so much, I wanna cry. Dear God, Jo, if you ever see this, please know I miss you and your literary genius. There's so much writing I would like to do and add to the story we made up.. ))