Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
Name: Polaris
House: Gryffindor
Year: 5
Blood: pureblood
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
hi. ok i guess we can get started for now.

"Clarice! Wait, you can't forget Splinter!" my mother wailed from the front porch. I groaned and turned to face her. Why did I have to take that grimy rat with me? He was as boring as a doorknob, and I was fairly certain someone's cat would be glad to have him for dinner.
Besides, I had plenty of pesky animals on my hands. Robbie and Donnie, my brothers, were already up to no good, shoving each other's suitcases and hollering about something foolish.
Mother made her way down the driveway to hand me the rodent's cage. I tried to look pleased with his presence, but I couldn't wait to get him off my hands, accidentally or not.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Make-me-laugh said…
Name: phoebe Wormwood
Year: 1
Blood: halfblood
House: Unknown
Extra info: Phoebe is smart, but she doesn't show it. She has brown hair and cold blue eyes. Although she was brought in the wizarding, she is highly knowledgeable of the muggle world. Both of her parents were sorted into Slytherin and believe in blood purity. She has arachnophobia.
Powers: Telephathic, Fluent in parseltongue, mastered simple and some complex spells from a young age, telekinetic, Mastered non-verbal and wandless magic, occlumen and a legilimen.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
((ok, let's start at kings cross and make our way forward))
Soon, we pulled into King's Cross. We unloaded our suitcases and made our way to Platform 9 3/4. Robbie and Donnie were confused at what to do, but I led the way through the wall.
There, on the other side, was a swarming herd of teary eyed parents, absent-minded, nervous first years, and growing teenagers, like me.
The Hogwarts Express started to puff big gray clouds of billowing steam, and people started to make a commotion as more and more students barged throught the crowds to hop on the train.
Phoebe made sure she found a seat, at the front of the train. Phoebe was nervous, but excited at the same time. She didn't buy a pet, although she's allergic to cats. She placed her 15 1/2, yew, dragon heart-string, on the oak wood table.
A blonde haired boy came and sat next to her.
"Hi, I'm draco" He raised his eyebrows.
"I'm Phoebe, nice to meet you. What house are you in? I'm hoping to get Slytherin"
"Good, that's where the best wizards have came from, slytherin. I'm a slytherin."
I checked to confirm the three of us had everything we needed. I let Robbie and Donnie sit next to a couple of boys in their first year as well, and I searched for someone I recognized. I thought I could hear maybe Harry and Hermione laughing and Ron struggling not to as he told a story. I was making my way to their compartment when someone stuck out their foot.
I could sense someone wanted to make me trip and make a fool out of myself, but I didn't have nearly enough time to threaten them with my wand or avoid the trap.
As I stumbled and pressed my lips together tightly while everyone screamed with laughter and stared and pointed, I could feel someone leaning in to taunt me. I turned and looked. Draco Malfoy. I figured.
"Draco, who is that?" Phoebe politely asked
"Oh, I have to introduce you to, clumsy Clarice and her two brothers, Robbie and Donnie" Draco replied in a sarcastic manner.
"Haha, you three should look where you're going, next time"
Draco highfived phoebe in agreement
I was fuming. I could feel the hot anger on my cheeks, my knuckles white, clenched around my faithful wand. Robbie and Donnie looked frightened. I told them calmly to sit down and relax.
I refocused my attention to Draco and his partner in crime. I sneered, "I think you two should shut your snobby mouths and continue snogging like you were before you sank to an all-time low. I'm talking to you, Draco." I huffed, gathered myself, and found the three people that I was happy being with: Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
Hermione looked concerned. She pressed up against the window to give me as much room as I needed to take a seat. I thanked her quickly and quietly. I slid my suitcases up on the rack above my head.
"Are you okay?" Ron asked. I nodded and looked away. He understood I didn't want to talk about it; I didn't like talking in general. Harry cleared his throat and declared that he was going to get some candy from the cart. We let him go. He came back a short while later with some Chocolate Frogs and Every Flavored Beans to share with us.
The rest of the trip to Hogwarts was fairly boring and uneventful.
((Have you ever wrote any fan fiction before?))
Phoebe had a mother and a father, who hated Muggles and muggleborns. She thought for second, about the upcoming year. She and Draco could hear the coversation, in the cabin. He started laugh at how weak, lousy and lazy, they are.
Draco knew his father, worked for my Father.
"Draco, do you know who my Father is?" Phoebe said calmly
Draco started to rise his eyebrows and started to snigger, "I glad, that this year, a true Slytherin will be taught at Hogwarts"
((no....is it bad?))
((No, no it's excellent. You should do a fan fiction.))
((oh...okay. alright. *tries to stop smiling* lets continue.))
((well ive done Hunger Games fanfic....thats it. but no rp. ever.))
"We're here!" someone shouted. Every head turned to face the overwhelming size and grandeur of the castle. All the first years pointed and shouted and were in awe. I felt a smile spread across my lips. Hogwarts to me is like a second home, a family on the other parent's side, a getaway.
The locomotive started to slide to a halt, and people were jumping out of their seats, grabbing their luggage, and talking loudly.
((Well rp are really addictive))
Draco jumped up from his seat and he helped get Phoebe's luggage of the shelf.
"Thank you" she said gleefully.
"anytime" he replied. Draco helped Phoebe onto the platform and Phoebe saw her new nemises; Clarice Ernest. "Draco, watch this" Phoebe threw a small bit of Blue-Tak. The majority of Slytherins, laughed.
I felt the tiny piece of Blue-Tak ((whatever that is idk lol)) stick to the back of my neck. I was not happy, but I acted like it didn't even faze me. I caught up with Neville. He smiled shyly as I greeted him.
"I saw what they did," he pointed out. "Threw that piece of Blue-Tak at you. Do you hate them?"
"Yes," I answered. Neville walked faster than me. I let him go ahead. I wanted to "chat" with Draco and the girl he called Phoebe. I turned and walked past the crowd, back to where Malfoy and his buddies were walking slowly and talking.
I glared right at them, right at Draco and Phoebe, my wand drawn. "You think you're funny? Huh? You think it's fun to make fools of people and humiliate them and walk away and face not a single consequence? Well, you ALL better wake up and tell me what you think I'm here to do. Yeah, that's right, I'm gonna MAKE you face the consequences you DESERVE!"
smile
Draco turned round and stared at Clarice. Phoebe saw that Clarice drew her wand, although, phoebe looked unfazed by Clarice rebuking her.
"you do know that using magic on a first year is wrong, and impolite. Anyway, you wouldn't be able to match me or my powers" Phoebe showed a cocky smile... Draco laughed. We started to walk away, laughing. ((I think you may call Blue-Tak, sticky tak in america :) ))
I yelled, "YOU ALL ARE COWARDS! EVERY ONE OF YOU IS DESPICABLE!"
Three seconds. Three seconds of uneasy silence. Then, everyone I faced exploded with laughter. Uncontrollable, impossible, fearless, taunting laughter. They thought I was joking. They thought I didn't mean it!
Then what happened next came to me in simple orders. Pin Phoebe against wall. Keep hand locked around Phoebe's throat. Point wand at Phoebe's temple. Stare intensely into Phoebe's eyes. Make Phoebe regret being born.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodWitchesRAJA said…
name: Annaliece Mary Cathaway
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: pureblood
*note has a crush on harry best friends with hermione draco has a crush on me super smart skipped a year telapathic with harry ((youll find out later how that happens oh is hailey gonna be here))
Draco punched clarice, hard in the stomach. Phoebe laughed uncontrollably.
"Clarice, you should be ashamed... picking on a 1st year. Only cowards pick on 1st years... Only cowards befriend Mudbloods... Only cowards get angry. You're the coward Clarice and you know it." All the Slytherins and Draco were empressed by Phoebe's speech. They congratulate her and chanted her name. Some Gryffindors thought it was funny. Some chanted "coward" at Clarice,
As students walked past; some spanked, some kicked, some punched, some called her names, laughed or stared at Clarice. Draco and Phoebe reached the Great hall.
I certainly was not a coward, no matter what anyone told me or how anyone treated me. I ran my shaky hands through my tangled brown hair and got to my knees. I would not do this again, not with Draco and his followers. They were, deep down, afraid of me. Draco had learned in third year that if you mess with the bull, you will most certainly get the horns.
No one was around. Where was a brave, selfless, kind person when you needed one? Someone like, oh I don't know, maybe Harry Potter?
Eventually, night fell and it felt as if the temperature went down twenty degrees in a matter of seconds. Face it, Clarice, I thought, no one has noticed your absence, and you will spend the night outside of Hogwarts. People will step on you in the morning, and there will be more pain. Draco and Phoebe will definitely be back to hurt you.
Slowly and softly but surely, tears started to pour down my face. Large, heavy, freezing cold tears made streaks on the dried blood on my cheeks. The cement was far too hard and flat to sleep on comfortably. I set up my luggage so my head was elevated more than my body and I was a little bit more able to sleep soundly. If I slept. The moon was a silvery white, large and fat and round and hauntingly beautiful. Fog danced around the moon, and stars were sprinkled across the deep blue sky.
A beautiful sight, no doubt, but I would have preferred to see it through a window beside my bed up in my Gryffindor dormitory, sleeping in the same room as Hermione, Ginny, and Annaliece Cathaway.
Drowsiness overtook me, and soon I was too riddled with fatigue to plan revenge on Phoebe and Draco. If...if only I...I c-c-could....
My eyelids fluttered open, and rays of sun pierced me. I had to shield my eyes from the brightness.
It was morning. I checked my watch. It was 9:07! I overslept! Well, I didn't exactly have a way to get to class, let alone get inside the castle legally. I rushed to the front gates, dragging my belongings, rattling the wrought-iron gates frustratedly. Finally, Filch appeared.
"Whaya want?" he demanded gruffly.
"I-I-I need to...to see Dumbledore. Immediately!"
Filch stumbled off. A few minutes later, Headmaster Albus Dumbledore strode out.
He did not look very pleased; he actually looked ashamed. But in who?
"Clarice. What in Merlin's pants are you doing here?"
"Headmaster, I, um, I got kind of left behind, and, uh, I feel really awful about it, but I just want to get to class as soon as possible, Headmaster. Please."
He listened intently, then nodded. "Of course, Clarice. But first, I think you should go to the Infirmary and have those wounds tended to. I will let your teachers know." He waved his wand and muttered a spell under his breath. The large gates swung open, and my belongings leviated in front of me. Dumbledore informed me that they would be going to my dorm.
I hurried to the stairs before they changed completely and I missed my chance of getting to class before it ended. Luckily, Malfoy and Phoebe only gave me a few pretty badly bruised ribs. Still, I was ordered to take it easy for a while.
Somehow, I got to my first class, Potions with Snape, before it ended. When I walker through that door, every head turned to me. My eyes widened instinctively. I saw Malfoy snicker under his breath.
"What exactly are you doing here-" Snape began.
"Miss Ernest had some complications arriving and such, but all her teachers for today, including you, Severus, have been notified of this. I am certain it will never happen again." Dumbledore cut in.
Snape looked surprised. "It bettet not, Miss Ernest. Thank you, Albus. Sit, now..." I obeyed. I noticed Hermione had no one sitting next to her. I joined her.
She looked horrified. "Clarice, what-"
"Malfoy's fist. And a lot of other people's feet. It's okay."
"I don't think it is. We were all worried sick about you!"
As Hermione said this, Ron turned around and added, "Next time you see Malfoy and his army of pricks, give 'em a big hello from me, okay?"
I grinned and laugh, but stopped at the pain in my ribs.
Last night, all the first years were sorted in their appropriate house. It was phoebe's turn- she was nervous but didn't show it. She thought a second, about past events. "They wouldn't mess with me when I tell them, who my father is" she muttered under her breath. She walked towards the hat and quickly sat down. "SLYTHERIN!!!" the hat exclaimed. All of Slytherin and Snape were cheering and clapping. Phoebe sat down next to Draco, he was patting Phoebe's back and praising her.
"Slytherin forever, I guess" Phoebe smiled and tears rolled down her face.
"too right" Draco replied pleased.
"oh look Draco, Donnie and Robbie got picked for Gryffindor. Should of been Hufflepuff." I and Draco started laughing at the first years.
**Next day**
Phoebe had settled down; made friends with mostly everyone, especially her fellow Slytherins. She had potions class first. She sat down next to Draco. Phoebe sniggered when Clarice sat next to a mudblood, "How can that creature breathe, she befriends Muggles and Mudbloods. Shame on her" she whispered to Draco. Draco was obscuring her, Clarice didn't even notice her, or hear her.
Soon, Snape dismissed the students, and they made their way to the next teacher's classroom. I had Defense Against the Dark Arts. Luckily, so did Hermione, Ron, and Harry. We walked together.
Not too surprisingly, we had a new DADA teacher. People always speculated that the spot was jinxed. So far, we had Quirrell, Lockhart, Lupin, and Mad Eye Moody. Now, a short, stout woman wearing all pink stood at the front of the class.
"That's Umbridge." Harry pointed out. "She's from the Ministry."
"The Ministry? Why?"
"To brainwash us into thinking You-Know-Who isn't back." Hermione fired.
I paused. A lump in my throat appeared. "W-well, we all know he is, since wh-"
Harry stopped me midsentence. "Yes. Since the Triwizard Tournament lasy year." I guess it was pretty painful for him, too. Cedric Diggory was murdered by You-Know-Who. And Harry saw it with his own eyes. Cho Chang, who was going steady with Cedric, is still pretty down about it. I dated him all through 3rd year, but over the summer we just lost touch, and by 4th year, things were just too awkward, and he had his eye on Cho. I liked Cho. But it was kinda weird to hang out, since we were in different houses (I was Gryffindor, she was Ravenclaw) and we both dated the same guy, until he passed away. I will never forget the shocked look on her face when Harry and Cedric's dad both flipped out. I gasped. Most people were horrified.
Now, Umbridge took attendance. I payed close attention, because I wanted to see if my two worst enemies were in this class as well. Sure enough, I went right before Malfoy, and close to the end was Wormwood.
Umbridge seemed a little uptight and when Harry spoke up about He-who-must-not-be-named, she quickly gave him a detention and denied everything about his reappearance.
Hermione whispered in my ear, "Figures. They all want to cover up this big mess while Fudge struggles. Why don't they want to tell us the truth? It's as plain as day."
The class was boring. We wrote our names in our brand new textbooks and checked them and a bunch of boring stuff after that.
Next, we got to go to our common rooms.
Immediately, Harry made me tell everything about my disappearance. I spilled everything. Getting the Blue-Tak stuck to my neck, talking with Neville, turning around and heading back to where they stood, threatening them all, Phoebe talking back to me, my calling them all despicable cowards, them laughing, Phoebe being pinned against the wall and choked by me, Draco punching me in the stomach, calling ME a cowardly mudblood, and more torture. I realized I couldn't make it on time with all the pain. I slept on my luggage, I tell them, and had Filch and Dumbledore let me in.
Harry looked furious, and so did mostly everyone else. We all knew you don't use the word 'mudblood' lightly. It was very offensive. Also, everyone knows that Slytherin and Gryffindor don't get along well. Almost ever.
((hey one more thing alycce is the prettiest and poplour girl in griffindor she has long auburn hair and bright blue eyes and a very pretty smile)) I run downstairs and hug clarice "what happened to you. harry what did draco do." ((i dont usually talk to harry)) "come here. are u ok. i will be right back i am gonna get him. *walks out of the room and finds malfoy* "hi malfoy i just wanted to know why did u hurt clarice because she is my friend know dont start to turn to mudbloods and muggle things cause u do that everytime." ((remember draco likes me))
Draco turned around and raised his eyebrows.
"Are you trying to flirt with me, I have a new Girlfriend now and stop following me, filthy Blood traitor" Draco announced. Phoebe was curious; she walked out of the Slytherin commonroom. She saw Draco and Alycce.
"Hey Alycce, you do know this is Slytherin territory. You shouldn't be here besides you do not want to know who my father is, do you?!" Phoebe made sure that her speech downgraded her rival, which it did. Phoebe and Draco went back into the Slytherin commonroom.
"Does she like you or something? because she seemed daydreamy" Phoebe asked
"I hope she doesn't, I don't fancy her. She's a Gryffindor and look at the people she hangs out with" Draco shook his head and started to read the Daily Prophet.
((but u like her haha stop lying to pheobe))
((He lies a lot, Phoebe doesn't fancy him))
((ooh drama lol))
laugh
((Lol, it will be more drama))
((dont know what to write about....cant think of anything....))
((How about a scene in Gryffindor commonroom))
((ok. lets go))
I admit it, I eavesdropped on Alycce's ((i thought it was Annaliece idk)) conversation with Draco and Phoebe. From what I heard, Alycce was asking Draco what he and his group did after leaving the train. Things were a little quieter and muffled, and then he finally said "...you trying to flirt with me...have girlfriend...filthy blood traitor." My eyes widened. You don't talk like that to my friends, I warned Draco in my head.
Alycce reentered the common room. She flashed a big, white, halfhearted smile. I followed her upstairs into our dorm. She flopped onto her bed. I sat next to her and waited for her to say something. She looked up at me with those big blue eyes of hers I was sure some boy was drooling over at that moment. I just sighed and threw myself onto my bed. We somehow fell asleep.
We slept like that until late at night, when Hermione and Ginny crept in. They were whispering, but it was loud enough for me to notice and turn to face them. Ginny apologized to me and Alycce. The night was long and dark and boring.
((@RAJA grrr! i didnt kno u would reply now it makes no sense.))
"Shall we go and spy on the Gryffindor commonroom. If they are allowed on Slythering territory, therefore, it gives us a right to go on Gryffindor property" Phoebe explained. Draco was amazed.
"too right. You come up with the most brilliant ideas" Draco complimented.
Phoebe, and Draco walked up to the Gryffindor commonroom. Voices were coming from behind the door. "oh look, alycce is complaining, again. No-one believes her." She muttered. It was disorientating to look at the stairs, rotating. "we could come back, later" Draco whispered. They went back to the dungeons. They slept for the night.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک izfan9500 said…
(Hi, may I join? ^^
Name: Scota Reglin
House: Gryffindor, 1st year
Blood: Pureblood
Hair Color: Reddish-orange
Eye color: Light green
Interesting Fact: Both of her parents were Slytherins, but Scota ended up being a Gryffindor.)
((Sure))
(Okay. ^^)
((My character is the bully type person, if you look back on the first page, you'd see my character's description.))
(Yeah, I see. Well, wanna RP?)
((OK))
It's dawn on the 3rd day of Hogwarts. Phoebe and Draco walked to the great hall. On the way, they saw a lost 1st year. Draco and Phoebe looked at each other. Tempted, Phoebe walked over and introduced herself as a 1st year. "Hey, young lady. Are you lost? Where are you suppost to be?" Phoebe asked
Scota was startled at first, but then slowly turned around to see a girl behind her. "Oh, no, I'm not lost...I'm Scota, by the way, and you are?" She asked.
"Oh, I'm Phoebe. Do you want use to escort you into the Great hall." Phoebe answered but, she was skeptical about the way she was asked.
Scota grinned. "Well, hello, Pheobe, nice to meet you," Scota said. "Well, now that I think about it, I am still kind of confused about the Great Hall's location...thanks to all these moving stairways. So yes, would you help me?" she asked.
"I love too. Draco you would look after her, wouldn't you?" Phoebe scornfully told Draco.
"Oh the great hall is just there" Phoebe pointed at a sky scraping, wooden door. "What house are you in" Draco wondered as, we walked into the great hall.
Scota followed Pheobe and Draco. "Well...The rest of my family's Slytherin...Bbut the Sorting Hat ended up putting me in Gryffindor..." Scota murmured.
"do you want to come to the slytherin Commonroom? Come and join us." phoebe suggested. Phoebe sneakly walked Scota over to the Slytherin table. "You heard about Alycce?"
"Well...alright." Scota replied to Pheobe. "No, I haven't heard about Alycce...why? Who is she?" Scota said.
(I have to go now. Bye! ^^)
"She's a bloodtraitor!" Phoebe whispered. Phoebe used wand to change Scota's house robs to Slytherin. "My parents told me, that Bloodtraitors are shameful, to the wizarding world" Phoebe declared .