Harry Potter Yet Another HP Roleplay: The Sequel

dragonsmemory posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 01:54PM
Harry Potter, who had married Clarice Ernest and had a daughter (Carry) and son (Dan), died in the midst of the war against Voldemort, leaving his only remaining family to carry on and avenge his death.
Now, five years after her father's death, Carry takes up his mantle and decides to save the Wizarding world. And no one disagrees with Carry Potter.

Harry Potter 632 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 632

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
((Definitely join up with ours))
"I'm ready." She got up from the couch and bushed her hand over her father's picture one more time
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
((I'm gonna wait for her to come here so we can get started together doing something I guess.))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LetsDuel2012 said…
((im here! :3 i just had to take my Art final
((Yay! We're all together!))
(( :D so where shall i come in? like...gimmie a brief little run-over of how i should come in if you dont mind
((Um well the plot is pretty basic so far, you can write as Lindsay or the twins or Andrew, doesn't really matter to me. You can write in sentence form if that's okay.))
((got it! its a wedding right? just so i can be completely clear
((Nope, wedding has come and gone. Carry & Clarice are just out for the day, I'll just make up some shit for where Nate and Dan are. Any other questions?))
((nope! my fanpop was just being dumb and not showing everything X3 im good
((Okay lol
Jo i just realized Dan is the same age as Lindsay's twins? I mean we agreed that he goes to Muggle school but just something I noticed if they were close at all since Lindsay is Harry's sister.. I'm not good at setting up scenes but Jo will do good.))
((yeah, since Carry is about five or six years older than Dan))
Carry tried not to look like she was with her mother. She just knew the older witch was high off o something. More than ever, Carry missed her goofball father.
Clarice was completely oblivious to Carry's thoughts as they walked not quite side by side. Most of her waking thoughts were about Harry anyways, and she wore his ring on a necklace as well.
"I thought we might meet up with Lindsay," She explained briefly, her mind elsewhere as always, especially when she was high.
"Aunt Lindsay? Dad's badass sister?" Carry perked up. She wasn't the only badass Potter?
"c'mon you two! we were supposed to meet up with your Aunt and cousin ages ago!" Lindsay yelled to her teenage twins "Hunter fell asleep again!" Heather said, walking out of their shared room "again?!" Lindsay said, walking in with her guitar. She cast a spell on it, making it louder and played a chord. Hunter fell out of his bed "ow!!! son of a- hiiiii mum"
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"Yeah, I thought it would be nice to see her." Clarice nodded. "I haven't heard from Lindsay since we talked last, but we'll meet up somewhere close by. Did Nate tell you what he was doing today with Dan?"
"Get up and get dressed....NOW" Lindsay said, walking into the kitchen where Andrew was drinking some tea,extra sweet, just how he liked it "Hunter fell asleep again?" He asked innocently "i know you two were reading comic books all night" Lindsay said, playfully knocking him in the head "what gave us away?" He asked "your Peter Parker voice." Lindsay smiled, pecking him on the cheek "we're gonna meet up with Clarice and Carry. Want to come?" she asked "sure!" Andrew said, standing up and putting the mug away. As if on Cue, both twins came out "are we going yet?" Heather asked with a smile
"Shopping for his Muggle school, I think. i didn't pay all that much attention."
"Oh, well neither did I. Not that I cared to begin with." Clarice admitted with an exasperated sigh. She was already craving a smoke... again.
Carry stayed silent for a time. "I miss Dad."
With a sad expression on her face, Clarice turned to face Carry. "Me too. All the time."
Without much hesitation, the Chesterfields headed out to meet up with the Potters.
"Well, at least Aunt Lindsay will be cool."
"Exactly." Clarice said, not sure if Lindsay was the woman she saw walking down the street. She hadn't seen her in ages, the last time was definitely before Harry died and Carry was still Seeker for Gryffindor.
"Where is she?"
Lindsay looked down the street. Was that Clarice? She walked ahead, grinning "Clarice!" she said. beaming as she hugged her. Over the years Lindsay had gained a bit of a figure and actually got a bit taller, but was still much shorter than Andrew "its been so long!"
"Aunt Lindsay!" Carry didn't care that she was married. Her favorite aunt had decided to come!
Clarice couldn't help but grin wildly. "Lindsay, it's been too long." She mumbled while nearly suffocating her in a hug. There was so much to catch up on between them. "You look... so different." She finally said while letting go.
" really?" she giggled, pushing her hair from her face. "you do too!"
((i gtg...sleepy time XD
"Well, a lot's changed since we last saw you," Carry said, edging in for a hug.
Of course Lindsay knew about her brother, it had been five years and in her panic, Clarice went to her and Andrew's house and broke the news about Harry.
Clarice nodded with a faint smile. "You should tell us how things are, I've missed you so much."
Lindsay hugged Carry "things have been pretty good. Hunter and Heather are back for a bit..."she looks over at the three who just went into a comic book store. "and theyre gone..." she smiles a bit "how are you?" she asked with a bit of concern in her voice. It felt like just yesterday that she lost a brother and Clarice lost a husband
Carry hung of to the side. She didn't like hanging out with her cousins that much. They were kind of boring, to be honest
Meanwhile in the comic book store, Heather and Andrew were looking through comics. Hunter on the other hand was messing around with the clerk's head to give him a discount on his small stack that he had. He was doing a pretty good job, in his head
"As good as can be expected. Carry and Nate are doing the best out of all of us, since they're married and all." Clarice finally told her sister-in-law. She knew Carry didn't like the twins very much, and probably didn't want a lot of attention given to her and Nate's marriage. "But Dan is good too." Clarice finished.
"He's actually doing better than before. Which is really weird."
"Who, Dan? Yeah, he didn't talk at all for a while after it happened but he's been much better, I agree."
"aww, congrats!" Lindsay smiled at Carry "and ive really got to see Dan at some point" she added as Andrew and the twins walked out of the store, Hunter had a smirk on his face. "back so soon?"Lindsay asked sarcastically.
"Well, he's the same age as the twins, so." Clarice said in a voice that was pleasant as possible.
Carry didn't even look at her cousins. "Dad should be here..."
Her daughter's comment caught Clarice by surprise. Neither of them truly wanted to be there without Harry, plain and simple.
((.....))
"You okay, Mum?"
Clarice nodded after a moment of staring into space silently. "I'm fine, honey." She finally found her voice and said softly, craving a smoke.
"Yeah, me too." Carry looked up at the sky, wishing she could just get on her broom and forget her troubles.
Carry already knew how badly her mother missed him.
((Damn this is already kinda boring to be honest, do we wanna do soemthing dramatic w Duel?))
((Death Eaters grab Dan, assuming Harry passed his legacy to him?))
((Sure I guess so Nate would be in on the action as well. Let's just wait a little while for Duel to come on.))
((Yeah))
((Do you want me to message her? This is annoying.))
((Go for it))