Harry Potter Yet Another HP Roleplay: The Sequel

dragonsmemory posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 01:54PM
Harry Potter, who had married Clarice Ernest and had a daughter (Carry) and son (Dan), died in the midst of the war against Voldemort, leaving his only remaining family to carry on and avenge his death.
Now, five years after her father's death, Carry takes up his mantle and decides to save the Wizarding world. And no one disagrees with Carry Potter.
save

Harry Potter 632 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 632

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
((Honestly...I'm a bit lost. Haha :) ))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
((I can help! Okay, so basically Harry is dead about 7 years after the last Roleplay. So Carry, Nate, and Dan are taking up his mission of finding an destroying the Horcruxes. So you can be Meg, still working at the Ministry I assume.))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
((HI!!!
Okay. Harry died in a fight against Death Eaters three years or so after our main story ended. It's now five years after that. Carry's grown up and she married Nate, while Dan is a Squib (but they use Muggle at home) attending a local Muggle school. Right now, our three kids are in the Forest of Dean, setting up a base cam and getting ready to go out and destroy Horcruxes. With me so far?))
Carry smiled and unpacked the bag.
((Yeah, what she said.))
Nate threw his few belongings on the ground, shuffling through the various items for setting up the tent.
((Okay...Okay...I am with you...sort of.))
((Its a bit confusing but I think you can do it. Jo, where should Meg jump in?))
((Actually...Can I be someone new?))
((Oh, yeah! Totally!))
((Hmm...Let's see...How about this? A report comes in that someone is using magic in front of a Muggle and Meg goes to investigate. Since Dan isn't at home, he qualifies as a Muggle.))
With a wave of her wand, Carry had the tent set up. "All that's left is to set up protective enchantments and set up inside."
((So, how old is everyone then? Also, where are they?))
((Dan is 15, Clarice is 38 I think, Carry is 21 or 22, so that makes Nate about 24. This is 5 years after Harry's death.))
((Okay, so Voldemort is still alive then?))
((Yes. Thats why the three of them are out looking for the Horcruxes.))
((Okay...hold on and I'll have a bio for a new character...Sorry I feel like I'm asking dumb questions. Haha.))
((It's ok. We kinda threw this together while you and the rest of the gang were playing dead.))
smile
((Yeah, pure boredom led to the creation of this. Take your time Meg.))
((Okay. Sorry if this is shitty.
Name: Tobias Lund
Blood status: Muggleborn
Appearance: He has hazel eyes and brown hair. He is of medium height and has a fair build.
Backstory: Tobias' family was killed in their home due to his siblings and himself being of muggle blood and for so called "Stealing" magic wands from true wizards and witches. He now lives on his own, traveling around and keeping a low profile. He is harsh, sarcastic and quick to judge. He dares not trust anyone and tries not to worry about anyone else besides himself. At on time he would make jokes and would assist others with their problems and woes, though now he has long forgotten his selflessness. ))
((I sense that the name Tobias is a reference to Divergent... I like him! So what now, Miss Jo?))
Phoenix_Tears commented…
((Actually it isn't...I've never read the book....Lol)) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
flabaloobalah commented…
((Oh, my bad! Haha)) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
((Yes on the character, and we should have either Tobias stumble across the camp, or the report go to the Ministry and and to Meg))
((Okay, Jo. So should I start with Tobias then?))
((I like the idea of Tobias finding them. Idk about you Meg.))
((Whatever you want to do, Meg.))
((Okay Dokay...Do you guys want to do something...then I'll jump in? Or...?))
((I don't care as long as something good happens.))
((Well, Carry still has her wand out, so go ahead and run with that))
Tobias glanced up when he heard the familiar crack from apparating. He quickly put out the fire he had started then removed his wand from his sleeve, listening for more voices. He was worried once again about being found, he didn't want to have another close call like last time.
A smell that was close to that of a cigarette invaded the air, and Nate drew his wand while standing up slowly. "Did you hear that?" He asked Carry and Dan in a low voice.
Carry shook her head. "I didn't hear a thing."
Tobias gulped and tried not to step on any twigs or leaves as he hid behind a tree., his wand drawn at his side
"No, I definitely heard footsteps." Nate murmured, waiting for whoever it was to show themselves.
"I hope it's not a Death Eater."
Tobias glanced towards the voices and pondered over revealing himself, they were hoping he wasn't a Death Eater. He took a deep sigh and stepped out from the tree, with his wand pointing towards them, he had nothing to lose.
Nate perked up as the boy revealed himself to the company of three. "Put your wand down, we don't wanna hurt you." He said carefully.
"How can I trust you?" Tobias asked, his voice rough like sandpaper from lack of use and sickness. He continued to keep his wand up, though he loosened his grip on the handle
"Maybe you might know who we are. Or who she is, rather." Nate replied, studying this stranger's face.
"We're the Potters," Carry added lowering her wand but keeping a protective hand on Dan's shoulder
Tobias lowered his wand, "The Potter's?" He asked, "Out here?"
"Yes, it's sort of a long story." Nate said. "Whats your name, anyways?"
"Tobias." He muttered quietly
"I'm Carry and this is my brother Dan. The handsome fuck over there is my husband Nate."
Nate laughed as his face turned red at Carry's introduction. "Yeah, so there's that. I think you can put your wand away now, Tobias." He said in a low voice.
Tobias showed a slight hint of a smile and nodded as he put away his wand, "I guess I should leave then..."
"What brings you out here, anyway?"
"If that's what you want, then."
"I'm in hiding." He said simply.
He nodded, suspicious of Tobias and the fact that he was in hiding.
"Hiding from what?"
"Death Eaters." He muttered, glancing at her
Nate folded his arms across his chest. "Death Eaters?"
Carry's hand tightened on Dan's shoulder. If need be, she would die to save him. "Why are they after you?"