Dolores Umbridge: the horrible woman who is the most cruel and hated character in the Harry Potter series. Here are 100 reasons as to why I hate Dolores Umbridge.
1) She believes in extremely harsh, severe, and cruel punishments.
2)Too much pink.
3) She's just doesn't make sense. Like, how she tells everyone to raise their hands if they want to speak, but then she ignores them.
4) She's racist. Well, she's technically "half-breed-ist", because she thinks wizards and witches are better than centaurs, werewolves, goblins, elves, etc. I hate that, because without the help of a lot of half breeds,...
5. Ginny-For starters, I love her beautiful red hair. It's so gorgeous. I love it when she has that white پھول in her hair, it's pretty. I also love her eyes. She's just stunning. She has an amazing smile. She is such a natural beauty.
4. McGonagall-Now, before آپ start calling me weird, let me explain. Have آپ seen her as a young woman? She's gorgeous! I love her big eyes, they're so amazing. She has gorgeous hair.
3. Luna-I love Luna's looks! She's stunning! I love her long, blonde hair. I also adore her eyes, not to big and not too small. I love her مولی, لال مولی earrings, they compliment her...
“No, Dad, please!” I screamed into my hands, my eyes full of tears. Hogwarts wasn’t a normal school, not that my family was normal, but I didn’t want to have any part in it. First we had to اقدام all the way from New York to England, then a letter came telling me I’d been accepted at a school “for witchcraft and wizardry,” a boarding school, none the less. My dad held me on his lap. Being eleven, I was a bit old for that, but he’d let me anyway, “just this once,” he’d said. “I know...
Please read and tell me what آپ all think about it! My first one *fingers crossed*
Summary: My first ever fanfic! The اگلے Generation kids can't get enough during Christmas at the Burrow! All ages set two years before epilogue.
A snowball sailed through the air, nearly missing a blonde head as it hit a tree. "Take that!" cried fifteen سال old Victoire Weasley as she got up and aimed a snowball at her sister, thirteen سال old Dominique Weasley. Dominique squealed as the snowball collided with her forehead. "I'll get آپ for that!" she yelled, as she chucked a snowball through...
I decided to write this مضمون because I have seen many تبصرے lately that kind of bother me.
There are several picks in which this has come up, but the last one I have seen, and the reason why I am writing this is the question: ¿Have آپ completely changed your attitude towards a character after reading/watching their past stories? (or something along those lines)