Hikaru x Kaoru TWINCEST ! What's your پسندیدہ moment between Hikaru and Kaoru?

blueinsanity posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 05:01PM
Personally, I LOVE the part in the manga where Kaoru saves the last cookie for Hikaru instead of taking it for himself, and when Hikaru comes back he asks where his is and Kaoru lies and says he already had one, then Hikaru breaks it in half and shoves one part in Kaoru's mouth and says "Don't ever lie to me again."

Hikaru x Kaoru TWINCEST ! 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bananaaddict said…
heart
My fav would be in episode 15 in the anime (the one with the refreshing battle) from the point where the vase almost hits Haruhi to basically the end of the episode. It was funny, hot, and showed that they both really care about each other. Those are all the things I like most about the twins! ^_^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mercedes7124 said…
i loved like every second hikaru and koaru were in the scene but my fav. has to be.............. when hikaru finds out harhi is afraid of lightning and goes to find her in the church. i thought it was hottt
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hairam101 said…
heart
I LUV WHEN............. HIKARU AND KAORU KISS IN THE MANGA!!! AHH BROTHERLY LUV RULES!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک polandforever said…
heart
I love the bit in Vol. 12 where the twins kiss...my copy has 'Twincest - YES!' scrawled all over the page!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک babybry97 said…
heart
my fav was episode 16 in the amine when Hikaru gets mad and runs to the room and Kaoru runs after him and smiles when he walked into the room.
( I loooooooooooooovve Kaoru sweet smile."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک phangs said…
every time they use "twincest" to play with girls's heads.its something i would do.