ہوم Decorating FAB FINDS: Webstores!

victoriasdeco posted on Aug 26, 2009 at 01:58AM
Hey guys

I don't know about you, but I personally hate both trudging across town (the joys of living in the suburbs ) to find my stores and the snarky salespeople. So I find my solace in webstores. (Course, the problem there is trying to find ones that don't look sketchy and don't make you tear your hair out at the word "shipping" -- but I digress.)

Anyways, it's time for recommendations, people! Do you prefer online shopping to the real thing? And if so, which ones do you look to for your decorating needs?

-
My personal favorite is a home deco webstore called Victoria's Deco. [Link here: link They have all sorts of things pertaining to home decor and recently expanded a line into creatives (gifts and whatnot). The "Kitchen&Table Linens" section of their site is my personal favorite: most of the stuff there is hand-crocheted and hand-embroidered -- and trust me, the quality shows. &just last month I bought a set of Winnie the Pooh wall mural stickers off them for my niece. And it might be the five-year old in me talking, but I loved that you could create whatever scene you wanted on the wall (must warn you though, there are some hazards to letting real five-year-olds help-- namely, Tigger's now-slightly squashed head).

Right, stop rambling me. Back to the store: The shipping's always prompt, the quality's great, and it's run by sweet people who are always willing to compromise if you're really not satisfied. (And I swear, I think they stay awake 24/7 checking their email for questions!)
-
Mm, so that's mine. Now your turn
 ارے guys I don't know about you, but I personally hate both trudging across town (the joys of livi

ہوم Decorating 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AgnesC said…
Nowadays there are really lots of online store for home decoration that you can buy there products online. This is not new but thanks for sharing.