ہوم Decorating How to decorate a big دیوار in my drawing room?

homeimp posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 07:56AM
Hi all,
I have a big wall in my drawing room.My guests come frequently and I want my drawing room decorated according to the guests needs. What are the necessary steps and guidelines to decorate this particular big wall for a good look drawing room.

With regards,

ہوم Decorating 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AgnesC said…
All you have to do is take your paint brush (choose a big one) and carefully work along the wall next to the ceiling. Keep your hand steady and try not to get any paint on the ceiling itself. If you are going to paint a wall that has a window or doorway, be sure and paint around these areas, too, before you begin painting the wall. Once you have covered the top edge of one wall, generously coat your paint roller by placing it into the paint tray and rolling it back and forth. You want to have the roller well covered with paint, but you don’t want there to be so much excess that the paint will drip as you bring it up to the wall. Move your roller in wide, long paths along the wall making a v-shape first and then filling in the middle of the “v”. Continue to do this, completely covering the wall. You will probably need to do two coats, so don’t worry if it doesn’t look like it is covering as well as you’d hoped. Continue to paint all the walls of the room. Once you have applied the first coat of paint, you will need to wait several hours before you can apply your second coat. Read the directions on the back of your paint can to determine how many hours you should wait for the paint to dry, and then apply the second coat of paint using the same procedure. When you have finished painting, carefully pull off the painter’s tape from around windows, doorways, and baseboards. If there is excess paint on your door casings, window frames, and baseboards, take a clean, damp cloth and wipe away the paint.