Horror فلمیں Horror Lovers فورم

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Horror فلمیں 16477 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11801-11850 of 16477

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DarkSarcasm said…
I'm alright. It's been quiet around here without you. =P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jlhfan624 said…
Diora is cuter.

Hi Becca!
 Diora is cuter. Hi Becca!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
Aw, thanks, Jody!

I have had a lot of activities going on that have been keeping me away from FanPop, but I hope to be back more. I have also dedicated myself to writing a Harper's Island fanfic, which is a little exciting, but the segment I am presently on is Uncle Marty and he's proving difficult.

Hi, Heather! How are you doing? What movie is that?
Sounds cool Becca :)

I'm doing fine. I've just been having headaches like nonstop thanks to the lovely PMS. *glares* They are awful. And that's from Stan Helsing.
I used to get horrible migraines when I was in junior high/middle school around that time of the month. Luckily, I don't get them much anymore (**knocks on all the wood around myself**). I still have bottles of Excedrin Migraine littering the house...just in case. I found out long ago, it was the only thing that worked for me.
The only thing that I know definitely works for headaches and not migraines is Head-On. Man, that stuff is brilliant!
I've never heard of that. I might have to try it for my non-migraine headaches. Can it be found in most grocery stores?
Remind me, how do you apply Head-On? It sounds complicated... =P

This pictures makes me fangirl like woooah. :D
 Remind me, how do آپ apply Head-On? It sounds complicated... =P This pictures makes me fangirl lik
Oooh! Who's that?
That's a midget.

And yes it can be found in most places. I have found it in my local small grocery store even.
Samm Levine, my favorite Jew. =D

STFU, HEATHER.
Awesome! Everyone needs someone to obsess over every once in a while.
big smile
Nahh I'd rather insult him and annoy you.
LOL Jody has a new obsession every 5 minutes!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک energizerbunny said…
*cough* *sneeze* *yawn* *burp*
Quiet, you. *SHOVE*

Becca, you might want to get behind something, there may be a bitch fight here in a few minutes. ;)
laugh
I'm cowering behind a life-size replica of Jack Bauer!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I hope you're not hurt when Heather tries to rape it. ;)
STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!

Besides Becca, where exactly did you get that life-size replica of Jack? Do you have a secret hobby I don't know about and should lecture you about?!
laugh
I only seek to enrich the lives of my friends... :D

Would you like one? It's a machine that cranks out lifesize clones of any person whose info I type into this little computer thingie. I'm trying to get it so it animates the clones.
Sure, I'd love to add to my collection of Kiefer!Jack replicas!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllaBlack said…
cool
Heya everyone! I'm at my brother's house in Virginia, went to Busch Gardens today, going to Kings Dominion tomorrow. It was amazing! I'll show some pictures later, but just one for now, that's me and Nessie. ^.^
 Heya everyone! I'm at my brother's house in Virginia, went to Busch Gardens today, going to Kings Dom
Are you & Nessie one person? Cause I only see one of you. :P

Glad you're having fun :)
BG *and* KD? That soon? Freak. =P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllaBlack said…
lol Nessie is the beast behind me, and I'm not a freak I'm a thrill seeker.

better picture of Nessie below, aint she gorgeous?
 lol Nessie is the beast behind me, and I'm not a freak I'm a thrill seeker. better picture of Nes
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caramelmilk said…
blush
She's scary O_O
OIC.
Sorry, I kind of just disappeared last night. My computer kept freezing up and after the third reboot, I finally got tired of it and went to bed.

How was the rest of everyone's evening?
Hi Becca. I hate when that happens. Did you try yelling at or physically abusing your computer? That sometimes helps. =P

I'm uploading stuff & listening to music. What about you?

This makes me laugh every time. =D
Well, I would have, but I'm not sure how well the neighbors would have taken to that if I had. ;D

I skipped Marty's story in my HI fanfic and went on to Jimmy. At least I had some inspiration for his. But, as I had written it out (with pen and paper), I am now transcribing it into the computer. I also had this brief idea for another HI fanfic. In case you haven't picked up on it, I'm on a HI kick right now. :)
Marty's boring and he couldn't even last a whole episode, who needs him? I went on a HI kick a few weeks ago, I know how it is... although I screencapped instead of writing, 'cause it takes less effort. And I hate writing. =P
It's certainly a good thing that writing fell to me and capping fell to you. ;) I think I actually saw that you had capped the deleted scenes a couple of weeks back.

Though, I did get some capping software a few weeks ago that I used to cap The Count of Monte Cristo, but I haven't used it since. I haven't really had time to cap anything else, even though there were a couple of movies out there that I was going to.
That reminds me, I still have HI promos to add... *will do that next*

I don't really like capping whole movies, because I always end up with waaay too many caps. Like those 4500 caps from The Covenant sitting on my desktop that I haven't gone through yet. *dies* Focusing on just a few actors/actresses in a movie is much better. Less caps to go through afterwards & it gives you the option of skipping the boring scenes that don't involve your subject. =P
What is the time interval you try to adhere to when capping? I think when I did tCoMC, I only came out with **runs to check tCoMC club** 950 caps. My interval was set at 9 seconds. If I tried to do 10 seconds or higher, a message would pop up at every cap, screwing up the whole thing. I haven't figured out how to deactivate that feature yet.

I would admit that focusing on one character/actor is a pretty good idea, not only in that it gives you less caps to deal with, but you also have more freedom when uploading. You can post them on the movie's club, but also on the actor/actress' club and even the character's club (if the character has one devoted to him/her/it).
I use VLC, so I cap manually. I think it does have an auto-cap thing, but I don't know how to find it or work it.

Good point on the spot freedom of one-person caps. =P
I hate manually capping, but I will do it if I have to. *coughKMPlayercough*

Whatever!

*cannot stop listening to this song*
laugh
Oh that song really has something :D *listens to it*
Laaaaaaaame.

=D
*has not been listening to it for the past 2 days almost non-stop while I've been awake or not working*
YOU SHUT YOUR FACE.
NEVAR!
big smile
I'm gonna pee myself xDDDD ------->
Whaaaat is that?
monkey
No idea but it cracked me up - I wonder what he took.
Cloverfield is making me dizzy. *falls over*
 Cloverfield is making me dizzy. *falls over*
Sleeping pills. :D
Then why are you watching itttt? Loser.
I have to cap peopleeeeeeeeee.
Then quit your bitching and man up! LOOZUR