Horror فلمیں Horror Lovers فورم

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Horror فلمیں 16477 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12801-12850 of 16477

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jlhfan624 said…
Hooray!! I've almost got 85,000! But who's counting right? :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Paramore-CSI said…
mines in not even 3 months!!!!yours is in 3 years!!!!
Yeah because I went about a year where I didn't use Last.fm because it wouldn't load on the computer I had.
so whats up!!!!I hate spots set ups now!!!
Of course you do. I like them, but nobody cares what I think apparently.
well they are ok like the concept but I dont like how the updates are on tehe sides and everything you write on spots walls end up on your profile and I hate the look of the wall!!!
I'm not a huge fan of how the wall looks but I'm sure they'll change it eventually. The text is too big and it would look better if they just showed our comments and didn't add the spot pictures.
yeah I know!!thats what I hate!!I also do not like how you have to switch between seeing, picks and quizzes and answers and forums!!!
It's not like it takes a whole page load.
I knwo but it bugs me I likes things on the sides!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
Has anybody noticed that FanPop is uploading images to forum headers again?
yes I ahve becca!!!
Hey, Jackie! How are you doing today?
I am doing good you
Doing well. Trying to motivate myself to write right now. It's not going over very well.
awe I know I actually had motive for a story and had it all in ym head but was too lazy to right it down so I need to dream it up again!!!!!!
your a brill writer I am sure you'll have something soon yeah?
Probably. I am actually trying to continue a Harper's Island fanfiction piece.

Wow, I am super tired! For some reason, I couldn't fall asleep last night but I finally did go to sleep around 2AM. I have no idea what was up with that.
WOW BECCA SLEEPING AT 2 AM
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllaBlack said…
yay! half day! I've been so tired and sore since warped tour that I haven't had the energy to get on here but I'm back. how is everyone?
It was so NOT intentional! :)

I hope that I'll be able to sleep better tonight. I went and rented the movie Amusement, so I'll watch that one for my 'bedtime' movie. I just love curling up in bed to go to sleep and turning on a movie.
Hey, Jenn!
Heya Becca! It's been forevers! Guess where I went on monday? it was totally epic!
meeks went to warped tour
*hits meeks with pillow so she will shut up*
Don't hit me! It was awesome therefore I will continue to talk about it! I'm even gonna post my videos! :)

Everybody's doin' the fish, yeah yeah yeah!
ugh i hate them more than mike posco
blasphemy!!!!!

What about Streetlight manifesto??
Warped Tour. That sounds like fun. The music is probably not something that would completely interest me, but I do like live music in general, so, who knows?
It was awesome! RBF, Streetlight Manifesto, eyes Set to kill, Sum 41, Dillinger Escape Plan, Hey Monday, Alkaline Trio and more! the only thing that sucked was that Everry Time I die (the band I was most excited to see) wasn't able to play because it started raining and they were supposed to be moved into the ampitheatre but the event staff decided they weren't important enough the bastards :x but there were still really good bands there :)
I think Sum 41 is the only group I've heard of, but I can't remember if I've heard of any of their songs. Maybe just one, but I can't remember it. Let me see if I can find it...
I have a video of them lol. Never Shour Never was there too. they're a pretty good indierock band
WHAT?! Images at the top of the forum again?!
YAAAAAY!!! *dies*
*claps*
big smile
Sarah's the HBIC
And sorry, my music is better than your music this time. :P
**applauds quite loudly**

Yep, I noticed it on someone's forum earlier today and I went and tossed an image on a forum I started. IT'S ALL BACK!!
Now it looks kinda weird to have an image there! lol After SO long of them not having one there.
What's the general opinion of the movie Amusement?
I enjoyed it. Have you seen it or did you buy it and now want an opinion before you watch it?
I rented it, have not seen it, but wanted the opinion of whoever was on now. So, you enjoyed it? I've always liked the idea of horrifying carnivals and fairs, even though I haven't really seen an adaptation of sorts that I liked.
Amusement isn't that. You may have been mislead. It's like an anthology piece with 3 different girls that are somehow linked together in the end and a guy who goes about capturing each of them and then the rest of the movie is about them trying to get away. It's really very unique.

If you want horrifying amusement parks or whatever, Dark Ride is that.
I watched Dark Ride and it was pretty good, but I felt like it was lacking something. I might have to watch it again to recollect my thoughts on it, but I think my primary issue was that it just focused on one ride. I'm leaning more towards "running through a carnival with some maniac chasing you and you go through a series of different rides in your haste to get away" type of movie.

What the heck am I saying?! I'm a WRITER! If I don't like what's out there, I should write what I want to happen.

**mental gears start turning**
zzz
**yawn**

I'm off to bed now, to go watch Amusement, and hopefully fall asleep sooner than I did last night.
In that case, I STRONGLY suggest House of Fears. It is the perfect movie for what you're looking for.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DarkSarcasm said…
Wow, this giant Charlie St. Cloud ad looks great over the horror spot... ;D
Get an adblocker so you can stop bitching about stuff that really isn't thereeeee!!
It's thereeeeee and if I get an adblocker, I can't bitch about these things anymoreeeeeeeeee. =D
OMGdasmnotbitchingnonotpossible!!!
You're right, it's not possible. *bitches at jackie* =D

What's up?
umm being confused talking to this guy I like!!!
yes order is returned!!!