Horror فلمیں Horror Lovers فورم

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Horror فلمیں 16477 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13601-13650 of 16477

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllaBlack said…
I miss you! but then again I miss all of ya, cause I'm never here (not my faullt though)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jlhfan624 said…
I think people only feel obligated to say they miss me, which is why they do...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllaBlack said…
But I'm not :) I miss you and everyone on the forum, you guys are all my friends. Why do you think I come on here first thing after work?
Because like us, you have no life? :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
**gasp**

Heather! You quit your job?! GO YOU!! I hope you get a better one soon.
Yes, becauseeeee I couldn't stand my boss anymore. She and I kind of had a mutual hatred for each other.
big smile
So hi. Since I've been super depressed lately, I've had to distract myself from being TOO much of a downer sooooo I've had to watch movies and stuff that help with that. And I've kinda come up with a list of movies that never fail to put me in a better mood. These aren't exactly my favorite movies, but they're ones that I can watch and instantly feel better. So because you guys care, I'm posting it here.
 So hi. Since I've been super depressed lately, I've had to distract myself from being TOO much of a d
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DarkSarcasm said…
Those all look so bright & cheery. ;)
Ummm they are! :D
I bet they are. *brow* =P
Ohyeah, link are for you. =D
big smile
:O *strips*!!!!! :D
FIFTH ELEMENT!! FTW!!

Anybody watch Friday the 13th yesterday?
Nope. I sure didn't.
Just wondering. It seemed like most of my friends did. Except for the group that I was out with until after midnight.
I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th, sooo that's how perceptive I am.
Wow, Heather. Really?

Everybody at my work made a big deal about it, so it was hard to miss. I made it through the day unscathed, but my car got an attitude with me. I broke my interior door handle on my lunch break, so now I have to roll down my window just to get out of my car. AND, my battery decided to start failing. Why they couldn't fail during two separate pay periods, I will never know.
LOL I'm trying to picture you crawling through the window of your car to get out. I know that's not what you mean...since you can open the door from the inside with the window down but still. It's a funny image. And yeah, I really don't pay attention to dates unless it's like somebody's birthday that's important to me or Halloween or Christmas.
laugh
My co-workers got a good laugh at that thought, too. Especially after they jokingly said the handle was going to be $370+. I was like, "Forget that! I'll crawl out the window if I have to."
How old is your car? Was it bound to break sooner or later?
Oh, no! It's a 2003 Protege with only 59K on it. It should have plenty of life left. But, I should be glad that I haven't had any significant problems with it (like major engine or transmission failures). I've had it for two years and the only issues I've had with it was the driver's side window fell into the door last summer and now the driver's side door handle broke off. At the rate I'm going, my whole door will probably fall off next.

**knocks on wood**

Guess what?! I bought the Afterdark Horrorfest movie The Final today. Out of all the ones I was looking at (that Ultimate Electronics had previously viewed), this one sounded the best. My three favorite horror movie "locations" are schools, haunted houses and anywhere on the sea, so I'm kind of excited about this one. It sounds like it takes place in a regular old house by a lake, but it involves high school age teens.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Well if your door falls off, at least you'll get a nice breeze when going down the highway. :D

The Final? No kidding? That's my favorite ADH movie. I love any movie that is remotely Columbine-like and that's what this movie is. Every other ADH movie I've seen hasn't been anywhere near as good as The Final waas.
The breeze would be awesome...except when it rains. Then it could get ugly.

Do you normally collect all of the ADH movies or just select ones that you like the best?
I am very slowly collecting all of them. So far I have seen Kill Theory, Reincarnation, Penny Dreadful, and The Final. The Final & Reincarnation were the only good ones.
Are those just from this year's releases? What about the previous three ADH's?

Do you have favorites from the past ADH's?

Oooh! My sister just started watching the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid and the newest Narnia movie preview just came on. The movies are nowhere near as good as the books, but I'm super excited for the VotDT this December!
The Final & Kill Theory are from this year. The others are from other years, but IDK which.
I think I need to watch more of those movies. I've only seen a couple.
smile
They're your standard B-horror movies...that's the whole point really, it's just that most of them can be eh from what I've seen. I've also seen Nightmare Man which I did like.
hmmm
GENERAL QUESTION FOR THE MASSES: When you cap movies, do you include the ending credits as well, or just stop with the movie's end?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caramelmilk said…
smile
I stop with the movie's end...
Stop at the end. I do cap the beginning credits, starting with the title but I don't really see a point in continuing to cap a black screen with words. IF the credits are done differently and they're like bloopers or something, I'll cap.
...what they said. =P

Jefferson!Jack invented America. And if you don't agree, then screw you. =D
 ...what they said. =P Jefferson!Jack invented America. And if آپ don't agree, then screw you. =D
laugh
LOL IRL

That's classy.
Also, Will Arnett has no shame. And half a robe. XD
*spams with 30 rock caps*
 Also, Will Arnett has no shame. And half a robe. XD *spams with 30 rock caps*
LOL Thaaaat's attractive.
/sandivoice
big smile
Heather's gonna be so proud of me!! I just borrowed the first season of 24 from my aunt. Now I get to see what all the hype is about...
smile
Ooooh. Yes, I am proud of you! Now it's the actual getting you to like it part that I'm worried about.

I'm hyper-sensitive to everything 24, and especially Kiefer!Jack sooo y'know....
Translation: Insult anything 24-related and you will be cut. =D
Well, I'll get back to you once I've finished the first season to let you know my verdict. And, of course, since you are the 24 expert, if I have any questions, I know exactly who to go to.
worried
You mean, I'll get my name blasted off the forum header up there, never to return?
big smile
No, the OTHER kind of cut.
And, of course, since you are the 24 expert, if I have any questions, I know exactly who to go to.
--
Smug!Heather is smug
cool
Too bad they don't have a smug emoticon you could toss up there. What would a smug emoticon look like? The closest I can come up with is that one. ------------->
smirk
Or that one ------------------>
big smile
My smug face looks like this one I suppose.
Ah, okay. So, you're saying your grinning wildly, from ear to ear?
Not on the outside, but on the inside. It's more of a sarcastic grin I suppose.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Paramore-CSI said…
heyy guess who's back?
Uhhh you?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Paramore-CSI said…
Bingo
yes I am