Horror فلمیں Horror Lovers فورم

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Horror فلمیں 16477 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 16477

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
heart
I got another good picture of my kitten. She runs around so much, it's difficult to get her to stay still long enough to get a good picture. This is after she just woke up one morning.
 I got another good picture of my kitten. She runs around so much, it's difficult to get her to stay s
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jlhfan624 said…
laugh
Oh the usual, just running around terrorizing people. Nothing special:)

Actually just work mostly which has been just okay. I'm listening to music right now too - again nothing too special. I think I might watch one of the movies on my list but I don't know what I'm in the mood for.
Awww she's so cute! She's gotten bigger from the first time you got her!
You're waiting for GW, Jackie? I thought shows started earlier for you then me and I finished watching GW 45 minutes ago.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Paramore-CSI said…
soooooo cute
 soooooo cute
no im a hr behind u
Do any of you have a Last.fm?

Picture time!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Do any of آپ have a Last.fm? Picture time!
Yep, it's been about six weeks now. She has to go get her last series of kitten shots tomorrow. She's gonna hate me by the time she's done, because I think she has about 3-4 shots to do. If she's good, I may drive her by the pet store so we can get her a new toy or something.

Heather, I vote for House of the Dead. I want to see that one, too, because it has Emmanuelle (<--did I spell that right) in it, right?
Nope, no Last.fm.

I thought you lived on the east coast in Canada, Jackie. Hmmm...I must be confusing you with someone else.
zzz
House of the Dead 2 has Emmanuelle. It's probably better than the first one, you probably wouldn't like the first lol

How often does your cat play? I remember my Corey played for like the first year of his life and then we moved to where we are now and he's all sluggish and doesn't do much lol
they r sooo adorable
 they r sooo adorable
west coast aly lives in east coast the only ppl were ahead of is alaska and yukon territorys and some really far west states
Ooooh Alaska! I wanna live there!
She runs around a bunch!! Sometimes its so hard to get her to go to bed at night. She especially likes picking on my sister's cat. She's bigger and older, but lazier. Belle definitely gives her some much needed exercise, but she can be quite aggressive at times.
haha Sounds like the total opposite of my cat! He likes nothing more than to eat, get treats, have his belly rubbed, and sleep. He's like me, except of those I just like to sleep haha
Funny!! I'm sure my kitten will outgrow this phase as she gets older. How long have you had your cat? Since he was a kitten?
wow this epis creepy cuzz i actually got tht chain mail today
Yeah I got him the week of or the week after he was born, for my birthday. Since I don't exactly know when he was born, I just always celebrate his birthday with mine, and when I buy myself stuff I buy him treats (because he doesn't play so he doesn't want toys).
That's cool!! It makes it easier to remember. I kind of pinpointed the week my kitten was born, based on her approximate age when I adopted her. But I think I will celebrate her adoption date.

I'm almost ready for bed. Numb3rs is almost over, so I'll be going off to bed tonight. I think I will watch Nightmare on Elm Street when I go to bed.
Ooh yay, will that be your first time seeing it? I'm like a little girl in a candy shop when people watch ANOES for the first time!
Nope. I've seen the first two or three once before, but nothing beyond that. But it has been over a year since I've seen it, so it could kind of be like the first time, since I don't remember too much about it except for the major stuff.

I went to change into my pjs and I let my hair down for the night. My hair is super long (down to my rear) and my cat's new obsession is clawing her way up my backside (while I'm standing) to eat my hair. It doesn't hurt too much and I find it really cute, but it can be annoying when she sneaks up on me.

Well, I'll probably be up for a while longer because I am in an icon-making mood now. Have you decided what you're going to watch tonight, Heather?
Ugh I've had kittens with claws try to do that when I had really long hair. I don't have that problem now thankfully, as Corey doesn't have claws and I have short hair but yeah it hurts more because I'm tender-headed.

I haven't decided what I want to watch yet. I found an Asian movie that really intrigued me, but it's not available to watch online anywhere that I've looked so IDK.
Ooooh, what movie?
Carved, about a woman who was cut in a really brutal and weird way on her face by a jealous husband, (I think) comes back in ghost-form to ask people 'Am I pretty?' and their responses usually end up in their deaths.
 Carved, about a woman who was cut in a really brutal and weird way on her face سے طرف کی a jealous husband,
Sounds scary. Is it a new release?
No I think it's old, but I just found out about it.
I can't wait to hear your review on it when you get the opportunity to watch it.
angry
Hey are you still on? Sorry I left for a bit, I was trying to install a crack for PSP but it didn't work. Never works!
zzz
I was just checking my updates one last time before heading off to bed. I hope you have a good rest of the night that you are on here and I hope that your PSP thing works out for you.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brittlegirl94 said…
big smile
Hey guys! To answer what you asked when I wasn't around Heather, thanks! Haha, I'm watching the House OAHH remake, from 1999 I think.. And I know what you mean about Heathers & Sunshine, but they sorta-kinda fit so I'm going to watch them anyhow. :D

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! link
I so don't deserve it but what an honor! :DDD
 ارے guys! To answer what آپ asked when I wasn't around Heather, thanks! Haha, I'm watching the House
Congrats Lucy!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllaBlack said…
Congrats Luc
So is anybody doing anything special today? After I'm done uploading some Halloween stuff I might be off to watch some of the movies on my list.
I'm watch syfy's 31 days of Halloween, Dark Ride is on right now, and tonight I'm gonna watch Cabin Fever tonight
You totally deserved it, Lucy!! I can't wait to read your article.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PrisonBreak08 said…
I'm gonna watch Wrong Turn 2 tonight
big smile
UGH STUPID FANPOP!! I watched Dragonball: Evolution which is currently my favorite movie right now <3 I don't care how bad people say it is! I'm in love with it.

And PrisonBreak08, WT2 is awesome! I like it better than the first!
Why's FanPop being stupid now?
Because it was off & on for like 3 hours. I had to keep refreshing.
angry
That stinks!! I guess I missed it.
big smile
I JUST RATED MY 200,000TH ITEM!!
 I JUST RATED MY 200,000TH ITEM!!
big smile
Wow that's crazy! Good job, you're a great rater!
I love to keep on top of new images in the clubs I'm a fan of. Now that I've rated everything I want to rate in each of my clubs, I can slowly join more clubs and rate even more.
You're definitely crazy! I was always proud of myself for having rate half of 100,000 but I'm nowhere near as close as you are! I guess I like to add content more than rate it.
wink
And I like to rate your added content.
big smile
Hey speaking of, do you need anything rated? Or anyone else here for that matter? I can rate as I'm uploading. :)
HAHA!! That is so funny because I'm chatting in another forum and someone just asked that same thing. I don't know what you've rated already but here are a couple:

Wallpapers in the link club

Every photo in the link club

And I'll rate as you upload. =D Provided I can find the club you're uploading to.
big smile
I've rated both of those links, have anything else? I actually have a specific request, I'm trying to get an Emmy Rossum fanatic because it's been at the top of my die-hards list for like a year and I just want a fanatic finally so could you rate these icons?

link - mine stop on page 8.

Thanks!
heart
OMG OMG did you guys notice the new photo gallery on people's user pics?! GO CHECK IT OUT! Sweet <3
Hey Heather I am totally with you! DB:E is awesome! I love Justin Chatwin and I love the original show

I'm watching the Ruins right now on Cinemax onDemand...what about y'all? Anyone alive tonight?