Horror فلمیں Horror Lovers فورم

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Horror فلمیں 16477 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4401-4450 of 16477

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک becca85 said…
hmmm
I don't know if I can find it online, but I'll check it out.

Is there anything that's worrying you significantly? The only time I have ever had serious trouble falling asleep is when I've been so worried about something that my mind is too occupied to allow me to fall asleep.
YAY!! I found it!! I just went back and fast-forwarded through the beginning of the movie!!
Well, I'm off to bed now. I'm still not sleepy, but I do have to get up early in the morning. Besides, I think my light being on is distracting my cat and preventing her from sleeping. She's running circles around the room and is clawing her little cat condo furniture piece to shreds.

Night everyone!!

P.S. I hope you get to bed soon, Heather.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jlhfan624 said…
zzz
Well at least yours is alive and well. I'm starting to worry about my son, he's been sleeping all day and not a whole lot else. I'm hoping its just that he's exhausted and not sick again. I couldn't take that. =( Especially with me likely getting swine flu.

Thanks Becca, and good night! ttyl!
big smile
I'm back now, and I got a ton of sleep so I'm super happy! I hope I don't get sick, that would just suck!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Paramore-CSI said…
ello pl fro beyong
Im bored so entertain me lolz
JK
srry had another party lolz
i hve tomany
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brittlegirl94 said…
heart
That's great Heather! It better stay that way. ;)

OH YAY! It's Katy Perry's Birthday so I'm listening to her all day. Party... eww... *anti-social*
 That's great Heather! It better stay that way. ;) OH YAY! It's Katy Perry's Birthday so I'm listen
lolz is everyone ani-social
seriously
duh im a dancer and parties are fun and I dance ooh and I sing karioke badly its quite fun and I flirt with alot of guys and its all good for me
hmmm
I'm sooooo Anti-social! VERY! My mom has problems with it so now I have a few. I have no fun at parties, I would rather be watching a movie at home, alone.
awwwwww lucy thts kinda sad lolz i love em
i need to be near ppl or ill die
specially cute boys hehe
Sad? Whatev. I don't really even need much of a social life. As long as I have a few family members, but BF & My pets, I'm cool. & My online friends like you guys, of course. ;)
awws so sweet lolz
ok so im bored
so was up ppl of this amazing land
Well my dog is sitting next to me. He's all sad cause my dad left earlier. He's all howling lol.
oh lolz lolz lolz
oh im just doing nothing
hmm we need to play a game
I don't even think I have a real life BFF. I don't need one. I have a cat, and I bond well with some of the kids I work with. I like buying DVD's and listening to music - by myself. It's not sad, if anything is sad it's the constant need to party.
yah it is but i need ppl ppl keep me sane without ppl i am nothing without ppl im like derad
*looks at pic
*dies from hottness
 yah it is but i need ppl ppl keep me sane without ppl i am nothing without ppl im like derad *looks
smile
I agree! I do the same kinds of things. Watch TV, surf online, by myself. It's fun!
oh ok lolz
You realize that 75% of the population are homebodies! They're always on IMDB talking about movies or tv shows! Where are they after the movie ends, or while the show is on? Most people would rather come home and get on Fanpop or IMDB or Livejournal and talk about what they saw. Partying is dying down. Long live the turtles!
yah but im a party girl and ill party and socialize as long as I live but I like fp so ill do tht but uk i need my ppl
and I hve ppl so y not party lolz
I like to dance and flirt and talk to ppl i like the comun ication the human contact i live for that
lol You are like the polar opposite of me everything you said up there is everything I hate.
big smile
I'm watching episodes of Wife Swap on Youtube because I'm addicted to that show. I'm watching this one now. I wanna be in the Fine family!!
ok lolz
ikr we are oopposites lolz
i like tht show
laugh
I wish this show had DVD's, I love watching wives go into other households and live by their demands. Some episodes are hard to watch though, but most are funny.
yah lolololz
uk the 21 yr old i liked lolz i just talked to him it was funny cuzz i gave him advice and stuff lolz
OIC

*watches Wife Swap*
yup
*listens to music
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EllaBlack said…
Hey y'all! I am so freaking hyped right now!!! I had the best freaking ever last night!!!!!!
 ارے y'all! I am so freaking hyped right now!!! I had the best freaking ever last night!!!!!!
That's fun.
I went to a Hollywood Undead, Arteryu, and Escaped the fate show last night and then my fav band EVER the Sleeping showed up and played a surprise hour long set. It was amazing! and the pit had so much energy even though it got a little rough during Artreyu I broke a dude's nose p: and I'm nursing bruised ribs and arms and a split lip. but it was so worth it. Da Kurlz from Hollywood Undead signed mt boots and I got all of the Sleeping members to take pics with me and sign my ticket. I got to hug Doug Robinson!!!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 I went to a Hollywood Undead, Arteryu, and Escaped the fate دکھائیں last night and then my fav band EVER
big smile
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! THAT IS SO COOL YOUR SO LUCKY! I <3 ESCAPE THE FATE! I ALMOST got to meet Metro Station & Hey Monday but it didn't work out. :)
Oh that's awesome! Glad you had fun! :)
It was freaking amazing! I actually did meet Escape the Fate. I met al of them except Artreyu! It twas amazing!
 It was freaking amazing! I actually did meet Escape the Fate. I met al of them except Artreyu! It twa
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kladida_22 said…
big smile
Hey!!!
Im bakk Lol
OMG! Wow!!
I <3 Escape the fate!!!XD
Awesome Band!!=D
 Awesome Band!!=D
They were really good. so was the Sleeping
 They were really good. so was the Sleeping
zzz
I think i have heard a song or 2 of them but i dont really remember lol!=/
I don't even know who you guys are talking about lol Not my scene.
heart
Lol
Hey did they play "Situations"??
Cuz i luv, luv dat song!!!=D
The Sleeping isn't as well known as Escape the Fate and Hollywood Undead but they were probably the best of the night and we had the best moshpit going on during their set
 The Sleeping isn't as well known as Escape the Fate and Hollywood Undead but they were probably the b
lol Mosh pits are insane!
True dat!!!=)
They only make me love classical music more! lol
OMG I FINALLY GOT AN EMMY ROSSUM FANATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps for joy* It's about damn time, it only took me like a year + to get it!

I also got an Una dedicated so thanks Jackie!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک megloveskyle said…
Congrats on your Emmy medal! It's about time! LOL!
big smile
Thanks! You helped me get there too so thank you!!!
I'm watching Drag Me to Hell right now which I'm really excited about! TTYL!
big smile
OK just finished watching DMTH! It was kind of eh until the last seance, and the rest of the movie from then on was amazing! The end <3
ok wheres everyone today srry i took off i got invited to a horror themed party where we watched horror movies srry lolz
I haven't been talking because nobody responded to me so I was waiting for someone to talk.