How I Met Your Mother New slapcountdown is running

adinsk posted on Jan 17, 2012 at 06:54AM
If you check link there is a new countdown that suggests that the next slap will happen in ca. 475 days, so that would be 7th of may 2013, which infact is a monday. So what do you think under what circrumstances could this slap happen?

How I Met Your Mother 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Smiley004 said…
But now it says 130 days. That's March 4th, 2014, right? And I used the same method for finding out what 475 days after January 17th would be, and got May 6th. I don't know which of us was wrong, but it doesn't really matter, because either way one of us was only one day off. Anyway, how did that happen?

If the slap does occur May 7th, I bet it has something to do with *SPOILER ALERT* Barney & Robin's wedding, which occurs May 5th or 6th if I'm not mistaken. I know there's been a lot of talk on some sites about Barney or Robin leaving the other at the altar. If it's Barney, that could be a reason for Marshall to maybe slap some sense into him. Or Marshall bequeaths the slap to Lily, who slaps Barney for leaving her friend at the altar. Or possibly, Marshall bequeaths the slap to Robin, who slaps Barney for leaving her at the altar. Or, you know, Ted, but I think that's less likely. Lily and Robin would have way more reason to slap Barney, I think. It could also be that Marshall rewards Barney for finally settling down by giving him a light pat on the cheek instead of a real slap. I read a story once where something similar happened.

Meanwhile, if the slap occurs March 4th, I have no clue. That's an entire season from now! All kinds of things could happen.