How I Met Your Mother Fanpop Himym Competition.

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Jul 24, 2008 at 10:53PM
So the How I Met Your Mother spot is still kind of dead, that is partially my fault because I haven't been checking it as often lately *Bad Sualey, slaps hand* Anyway, I came up with ANOTHER forum idea.

You have to mention sopmething to do with How I Met Your Mother on another spot.....but it has to be sly! Like link Germany made a himym reference that nobody else got but I totally got it! So other people will just think it is strange but the user with the best sly mention will get a prop from me! (And probably others if it is really good =P)

Rules: It has to be sly but at the same time relevant to the content. So for example, I can't go on the travel spot and say "What about the pineapple?????" But as Germany showed in the link above, it can be slipped into a conversation quite easily. So far Germany is winning because she has the only mention I have seen so far.

P.s. This post doesnt really make sense.....but I will come back and edit it to make more sense later!

P.s. I promise I shall be more obsessed from now on! (Excluding the week I am in Seville =P)

How I Met Your Mother 111 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...