How I Met Your Mother THE GREAT HIMYM EPISODE TOURNAMENT OF 2010 UPDATE

HouseOfficeFan7 posted on Aug 17, 2010 at 08:36AM
Within the next two days, all of the initial picks for the seasons will be closed. The next rounds will proceed as follows

I will post the next round of picks after all of the previous rounds' picks are closed

Since seasons one and two (after the initial eliminations) will have an odd number of episodes competing in this round, the winner of the final pair will face the odd episode out in the next round. For example, if Milk won the initial round, it would face the winner of the last pick of Round Two in Round Three. (Sorry if that's confusing. It makes sense in my mind...)

If my calculations are correct, there will be four more rounds after the first initial round closes and then a Grand Championship Pick for THE FINAL FIVE

Each round of the tournament will last for one week.

In the event of a tie (there are currently three) my sister (a fan of HIMYM but not a user of fanpop) will act as tiebreaker.

Please continue voting for your favorite episodes!

8/19/10 UPDATE
All of the first rounds of picks are now closed. I'm getting ready to make the second round of picks right now. Make sure to vote in the next round! Round two will close on the 26th.
 [b]Within the اگلے two days, all of the initial picks for the seasons will be closed. The اگلے rounds
last edited on Aug 20, 2010 at 12:19AM

How I Met Your Mother No جوابات