Huddy The Huddy Void

fran2 posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 01:30PM
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial.
A place for those who are angry.
A place for those who are in acceptance (lucky people!).
A place for all of us, hopeless Huddies, because we do feel that House and Cuddy have been the most incredible couple we’ve ever known and they are always gonna be the most incredible couple we have ever known.

Trying to survive the season 8 and hoping for a season 9 ;-))).....keep talking and keep the flame burning!

Title credit @bh
Pic credit @huddycat69
 A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial. A pl

Huddy 403 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 403

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fran2 said…
@bh – I’ll wait for your comments after the finale :-)))
@mysusp thanks for the warning! I haven’t read your spoilers…
I worked for a long time to the treatment of troubled families and abused children so I know what you mean and partly because of this, I think for me it’s impossible to imagine a hopeless season finale. When you touch the pain and you have to help someone you are “forced” to become an incurable optimist always hoping for the chance of cure, healing, redemption, changes. Otherwise you go crazy.

I can’t believe that tonight is going to be the end :-(
I’m already crying...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tammy8 said…
Tonight is the finale and I am feeling extremely nostalgic. Through all the things the last years have brought this was my one safe place. We have laughed, held our own differentials, fangirled, and shared some beautiful moments. I can't even begin to grasp how i will feel tonight, I just wanted to express the immense gratitude I feel today for knowing you all.

I still have not given up on a new thread, just still shell-shocked a bit by the ending of House. It's been an honor ladies and maybe we can share some other things in years to come. Meet you back here after the finale.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bluehue said…
heart
Aaah...great to catch up on older AND NEWER comments! HUGS @tammy. Don't cry @fran!

I'll distract you..a little. @fran, Glad you found the latest Hilson episodes engaging, heartbreaking, with a measure of (m)agnificence. For the most part..me too. It’s okay..we are not writing our forum hearts out..cause, as the saying goes.. the “writing..is on the wall.”
@tammy, "feeling extremely nostalgic," I know, I know..yes. BUT, that's a good thing..because we
made memories along the way, quite a special "bonus," don't you think?! Damn, good to see you!

@fran, A bit more..speaking of “delusion,” in the Huddy "Sense & Nonsensibility," I saved a phrase in my head..from BBC Sherlock last week, when Holmes said something like, “when we rule out all that is possible, we are left with the impossible, which is highly improbable!”

Well, I LOVE that thought..makes me think even laugh..and more strangely..have a molecule of hope..even in our “eleventh hour.” Ha.Our Huddy delusions.

@mysusp, You are a brave one..to turn rocks over..looking for ending scenarios!
Again, like Sherlock..and I remember you also mentioned several times..(H)ouse is actually labeled a “mystery, suspense,” in the tv description..so I’ve always thought the ending will be just that. A mystery! ???????????

Thanks @mysusp..for your suggestions too!. YES, after we discuss or leave words on the finale, I will start a new art appreciation forum..making you all read Modern Art History.. there will be a quizzes..each week! Ha ha. Well, and @fran will teach us pyschology through cartoons! Yea. @mysusp..will hopefully give us more jewels of wit & wisdom..a teacher of children..even those who face great odds..the greatest pursuit of all. AND..@tammy is back..to give us peace and
truth..as only she can do!

I'll see you after finale. “Everybody Dies,” okay, well can’t argue with that! OR..can we?! LOL.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mysuspicionis said…
smile
Aw nice to see you all :) My satellite is being weird so I may need to come online and find answers hopefully on the episode. I know that is cheating but I do what I can :). See you soon.
smile
I came into the episode 30 minutes late. Not lying when I saw Amber I hyperventilated thinking there might be another female surprise guest star. I so wish I had mentioned yesterday but I think I've mentioned before on here the Sherlock Holmes faked death scenario. Props to you Shore for going old literay school :). It actually crossed my mind. I didn't even blink when the beam fell on House because I knew on this show when you say I can change you are a goner. I like seeing Houses funeral without the death :). I just got through with a 15 minute text conversation with my Wilson loving niece who named her fish Dr House. I feel a lot of closure actually. I will always feel sad about House and Cuddy and I'm not sure if I can watch old episodes but I do feel this ending does go along with the idea of catharsis wherein whether an ending is tragic or happy it feels that it fits. Had to go way back to 11th grade drama for that :). Good night to all
sunny
Yea...for me, it has been TWO fake death nights in a row!! Having JUST seen Sherlock's on Sunday night..and then House on Monday. Hmmmm...this is giving me an idea..maybe I can get out of all my work deadlines. Ha.

@mysusp, Well, thank goodness you caught most of the finale, and Amber ghost gave you a good gasp..and final pang of hope. Like you perhaps, I'm just happy that I'm not sad..in that, to me..the finale felt right, "it fit."

I am grateful to Hugh Laurie's "Swan Song" too, which helped put the show in perspective and myself in a proper good frame of mind to fall into the finale. I was kind of dreading this ending buisiness..but instead, I had fun...and still humming song words, "enjoy yourself."

After last weeks felony prank, I was thinking, this show has really gone down the toilet..then during finale...okay..it's off to prison lock up. No wait...a heroine overdose. Noooo..House is goin' down in FLAMES!! YESSSSS...after a winding tour down memory lane..then a quick EXIT.. a manly pee off
the bridge..and on down their final road trip. Because these two friends got busy living not dying (just yet)..I was smiling..not crying.
Glad you were happy with the ending bluehue. When I read the recap with the felony prank it really made me feel I had not missed much. When House died I was thinking hmmm kind of early fir him to die but I was taken in. That did not effect me emotionally because it we saw him die saying I can change and that others were affected by his life. Thinking that he gave up everything for his friend brings a lump to my throat though. I saw a comment on one of the finale recaps that said in a way House did find God because there is no greater love than to lay down your life for your friend. Quote from Jesus
Excuse me for the absence but I'm trying to come to terms with the end of H. It’ not easy. I am still processing and that worries me, I admit.
Stage of denial: House is not finished. Sooner or later I will be reasonable.
life goes on, albeit with a touch of bitterness and melancholy.
It's been a hell of a ride. Everybody dies, everybody lies… so mr shore showed us that nobody changes, and he showed us the essence of House who was always there, latent but not invisible to us who loved him immensely.
I always thought that HL would never agree to let a hopeless House.
The final, Sons of Anarchy style. This ending is ... right. I can’t find other words although I would have expected to pay a lot of tears and it would be liberating, at least for me.
A series dies, a character dies, make-believe but dies. And died, perhaps, his way of seeing things, his profession.
So now what? I want him to come back, they could write a new series *givemetheHuddyspin-off*.
 Excuse me for the absence but I'm trying to come to terms with the end of H. It’ not easy. I am sti
smile
Hello Fran, I have missed you all this past busy week. I think of our forum when browsing pInterest, seeing a cartoon and thinking "0h and need to save that and share with everyone later". I'll have to bring my laptop out if hiding so I can post more. By the way I've thought of a new thread title for our on and off topic discussions. I think bluehue will like it because she likes puns. ----Art House--- in reference to our collective love of literature, movies, art, philosophy and of course House. There was a quote by Hugh Laurie I read after the finale that expressed how he felt about the viewers of House. It was so respectful and gave credit to the intelligence of the viewers. I really feel it describes all the people who have met here. Give me a moment and I'll post it. I know what you mean about House withdrawal....I may have to call my niece over and have a guilty watching of Hugh Laurie the cradle robber in The Oranges movie. Infidelity with a girl less than half your age is okay if it's Hugh Laurie, Right?!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
heart
Credit to Hugh Laurie for the perfect words :). "how I feel about House fans and the House audience is that they are people of rare intelligence and humor and humanity.....I like you and I feel as if I know you".
big smile
Tammy, Bluehue, and Fran I am sending you an important email on here. :). So please check your inbox. :) Hope everyone's week went well. I am off for summer beginning next week. I think a girl on PInterest is a House/Cuddy fan! I added her to my list when I saw all her pins. And she reminds me of someone from livejournal where I read posts but did not write. She liked x files, female actresses, house and cuddy on both sites if I am right. By the way you should join pInterest. The images are gorgeous and we could have fun on there. I play maybe 10 minutes a day on it but I like looking at others pictures of places they want to travel, favorite books etc
@mysusp where did you find out that HL quote? It's fantastic!
What is PInterest??? O_o

ladies lately I'm quite busy but I'm cooking a House Finale recap...with no hurry :-)
 @mysusp where did آپ find out that HL quote? It's fantastic! What is PInterest??? O_o ladies lat
smile
hmmm I'm not sure Fran. Pinterest is like an online scrapbook where you can pin pictures from fashion, home ideas, books, basically anything. We have been having internet problems (first time this has been working in days) plus my phone service went out. Lots of people have had problems around here lately with verizon, tmobile and at&t. I'll write again when I can. I've been watching I Dream of Jeannie lately. so silly, and cute in a 60's Rock Hudson Doris Day type style. LOL
by the way the front page is not updating our forum hmm
sunny
My phone is working but not the regular Internet. The wires got wet with the severe rain. Luckily the house is on top of a hill but people in lower areas had flooding. I will have to get my niece to send me the picture of an alligator on the roof of a shed she took to post for you. Hope everyone is having a nice summer. Fran you said you went to sea? Were you on a cruise or staying at the beach in a hotel? I have been stuck at home because of the weather for days but plan on getting some sun soon. Happy early 4th of July and I think bluehues birthday is after that? So Happy Birthday. A cool House related thing happened I have been playing tenor ukulele which is a larger ukulele than the traditional soprano that people think of when they think ukulele. Yesterday I looked up As Tears Go By which is
favorite song. I was planning the chords and began experimenting with the strings when I suddenly found myself playing a walking bass line to it by ear with no knowledge of how to do it from musical training. I was so excited because that is more advanced and eventually I will learn to play I divi Hal notes. Of course now my favorite song is forever associated with season 5 finale. I loved the finale before season 7 finale but it's hard to take the sadness of 5 knowing what awaits at the end. A random thought about 8 finale. Did anyone think Wilson looked so much better at the end with his scruffiness? Fran if you want PInterest I will send you an invitation by email or on the website it says "request an invitation". Sending sunshine, sunscreen and lazy days to all.

hello @ mysusp, lately here it feels a little like robinson crusoe on the island ... right? ;-))))
yes I went to the sea for few days, "house" holidays on the beach. Relaxing.
As tears go by will be inextricably linked to H, forever *crying*
Thank you but please don't send me an invitation for PInterest, I'm already pretty messed up XD!!

and now I have to make an announcement * drum roll * ... I'm leaving for a week in Paris where I'll enjoy HL concert!!!!!!!! Life is good :-))))))

Hopefully I'll post some pics :-)

have a great summer everyone
 hello @ mysusp, lately here it feels a little like robinson crusoe on the island ... right? ;-)))) y
Ha know what you mean about already being pretty messed up ;). That is why I never read fanfiction and now why I won't join twitter. I need to keep obsession to a minimum. :) Have an amazing time in Paris with the HL concert especially!! I am envious of you both. In a few weeks I will take my longest roadtrip ever 10 hours and spend a week in the farthest point in the USA--Key West. No Hugh Laurie down there but I will perhaps see some tropical fish snorkeling, iguanas by the pool at the hotel where I'm staying etc. Lately our family has had it's own Houseian problems. My brother who has had two car accidents in two years, the first of which broke his leg in such a manner that he has trouble walking and list his job, the second which added a second head injury that impairs his judgement, reached a breaking point with his prescription pain medication and Xanax. We've discovered Xanax is a horrible drug causing hallucinations , delusions of grandeur, paranoia and apparently is as addictive as heroin according to our research. My parents convinced him to detox with the help of dr and medicine to wean him off slowly to prevent seizures (not to mention the incredibly scary hallucinations). He is very positive and upbeat at this point in time looking forward-- we know the relapses will occur, this is an extremely difficult drug to get off of according to our research. We all can only pray and hope. In the midst of his hallucinations at the hospital they asked "any life changing events in the last year?". And in his confusion but knowing why he had decided to come he replied "I'm trying to do better". I know I've vested off into personal territory but writing is very therapeutic :). I have done great considering the stress stayed busy, called sister, helped my parents with dogs, meals while they were at hospital. :). Very proud of myself and our family.
Forgot to add that one thing I am excited about is that I found a deal on a hotel. Since I am but a poor teacher I have never stayed anywhere very nice. My sister will be stuck with in laws husband and son in a two bedroom condo while my niece and I shall be staying in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite with kitchen dining area, grounds with infinity pool (with iguanas lol) I have an adorable orange and hot pink dress and we play to go out one night go this place where you sing along with the piano players. We will sing till we decide the drunk people are annoying and perhaps do yoga on the beach class at sunrise.
cool
I have two days of work training, then my vacation to Key West, then the work year begins right after that. I hope your concert with Hugh Laurie was amazing :). I'll have to email you/ or post here to get some (non angst-riden) tv show, books or movies recommendations after I settle into the work routine. Here in the US most people get 2 weeks vacation. I've had 2 months because there is no money in the school budget for trainings this summer. The early morning alarm will be the hardest adjustment. :)
heart
@mysusp I hope for your brother everything will be resolved for the better. A big hug :-)

so the holidays are over (at least for me) and this summer was fabulous! Hugh's concert in Paris just fantastic. Throughout the concert I felt this strange feeling: I know this man ... how is that possible? he on stage is fantastic, he knows how to hold the attention, he has a wonderful voice and he is happy.

After the House's end an Italian journalist wrote an iBook, the book ends with these words: "Hugh Laurie needs Greg House because House came inside him, House pulled out his own nature because the two natures coincide. House has done with Hugh Laurie what he had done with all the other characters in the series. He infected him. Upset. Healed. "

And about the relationship between House and Cuddy, he wrote: "genius as a man may be, there will be a woman who is more righteous than him, who has the most guts, who can live in the world better, and knows how to put a order, she, in the existential rubble accumulated by him. House-Cuddy they are soul mates, whether they stay together or not. But Lisa, by herself, can still walk.
Greg no, he just limps."

My dear huddies, come back here hurts a little. But they say that time heals wounds...
smile
Aw here you are Fran :). I have recovered well from House I believe but it feels strange to not have any obsessions-- there are no tv shows I watch week to week. I haven't read
Any amazing books or seen any amazing movies in a while. I am currently reading the Night Circus. Vacation was wonderful for me also. I truly think my next stop will be my lifelong dream of Hawaii. It is motivating me to earn money with my two new students. One is nonverbal with autism and the other has no one in the world but a stepfather and I believe expresses some of Thr anger and violence he's seen in the classroom. I love your references. No matter what I believe everyone from viewers to reviewers felt we were right in our assessment of the characters of House and how the story SHOULD have ended. We were far too smart and wonderful in this forum to be wrong, right? ;) I would have had the strangest feeling in that concert seeing HL there after spending countless hours with House the character. Recently I asked a patent if they had ever had their child who has multiple health issues screened for Thyroid Disorder and she said "yes, I had them test for Lupus too because my mom had lupus.". Thank goodness I was able to keep a straight face in the serious situation while the words "it's not lupus, it's never lupus" came to mind
By the way-- things are going well with family
heart
Warm hello & hug to @fran & @mysusp! I have truly missed our written chats..tho think of you
guys often.

I know, I know..it has been many a moon..since I've stopped here. Thank you TWO..for keeping a little fire burning.

I happily read over your posts..and glad you both had some Summer vacationing..& fun in the sun.
@fran, That is SUPER..you were able to see HUGH Laurie perform. I bet that was meaningful..in a most unique way, considering you are a most SPECIAL fan!! :) WOW!

@mysusp, SORRY a million times..for not getting back with you..after your kind messages! PLEASE forgive, nI have been away..for a long. long while..work related..in NYC. I'm so glad
your brother/family doing better, after suffering accident x 2. Must be very difficult coping & trying
to get back to feeling strong & healthy. Sending positive thoughts..encouragement. You sound like a wonderful..attentive sister!

NO comparison..though suffered my FIRST broken bone..a few weeks age. I broke my right arm, the radius on Aug. 12th..just slipped in our pond..on mossy rocks..and crashed full speed onto a stone wall. Still in cast..tho hoping to "get out" soon. So..in a MUCH, MUCH lesser way, I feel your brother's pain. It is hard..when you can't do basic..routine things per normal. I did not take pain meds..just iboprofen. Pain meds can slow healing..because they can fool the body. Good he is pulling away..detox..from prescription narcotic..very scary real.

I'll be sure to check back again..to see if anything new with my forum girl peeps. LOVE, bluehue.
kiss
@mysusp – glad for you and your family :-)
@bh – fine to read you again, I hope you get well soon.

Girls! Take care of you! Now we are few, right? But sometimes it's nice to come back here and chat :-))))))

Random thoughts…
Downton Abbey season 3 started, beautiful! At some point a character says to another (I don’t go into details as not to ruin the surprise for those who watch the series): "You two are meant to be together ..... you will not be happy with anyone while she walks the Earth. "
Congratulations to the writers, great dialogues, great scenery, great actors. I thank them for helping me to fight my House withdrawal.

Instead - be careful! SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Castle ended last season with a kiss and two clasped hands and it will start this season in Now What style. Really???? It's a shame that House is over, the Castle writers will not know what to copy then. No ... wait a minute ... there would be still Bombshell and Moving On ;-))))

By the way ... is it September? Then Wilson is dead * evil grin * ... what a shame XD XD XD (just kidding, no one kills me)
Cuddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Forget toothbrushes and garbage! Come Back!! You don’t really want to miss October / October!!! ahahahahahahahah

@mysusp – glad for آپ and your family :-) @bh – fine to read آپ again, I hope آپ get well soo
First of all--wow great to "see" you bluehue. I'm sorry for your arm though. NYC sounds exciting and glamourous. I have a friend who is more of a friend of a friend who told me to come visit her sometime during my teacher work breaks. I need to take my niece because she's 19 and to her England is the promised land but she would settle to see Broadway in NY. I mention her a lot because she is the one I can be nerdy and obsessive about movies, shows, and books. I love my friends but families have the same mental disorders ;). My laptop still has a cracked screen so that had cut out my OCD quite a lot :). Fran your shows sound great! I want downtown Abbey to end after 3 seasons so I can start watching it withOut worrying if it will end unhappily :). You should have seen my face after scrolling through iTunes the other day and seeing the list of dramas. It was as if I were Hiuse being tempted with vicodin. I was very sad the other day when I turned on the radio and found out my favorite radio station and the only radio show I've listened to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning was gone! The top 40 rock/pop/alternative station is now Christian music. In my mind I thought I need to not get so attached to things..well in art as in love is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loves at all? Hmm
laugh
By the way Fran---Wilson is dead. Hahaha that is so sick and twisted. You are so funny always :)
heart
Goodness...please forgive my loooong posty, I couldn't stop typing.

RIGHT @fran, “sometimes it IS nice to come back & chat.” I give credit
to you & @mysusp..who certainly is our “glue.” Thank you both.

I changed my icon today..to fuzzy squirrels in warm knitted scarves, sipping hot beverage together..in honor of our “fan-ship friendship.”
To me, it has always been cozy here, “chattering” like squirrels..with you girls.

I DID think about your earlier suggestion @mysusp, (a good one), about starting a new thread, “Art House,” I think it was. But then, I thought, maybe others would not find our “little hole in the wall.” As it turns out, @fran is correct, “now WE are few, right?”

@fran, I thought your last post was written really well..and you have made me curious of “Downton Abbey.” Confession: I did watch 1 epi, & was lost, not knowing the storyline..so have missed it. GLAD you have found a story & characters..to help ease the loss of’(H)ouse. Perhaps I will just “jump in” the latest Abbey this FALL, then catch up with past episodes later. That’s how I started with (H), middle of 2nd season.

@fran, HAHAhaha..you made me LAUGH out loud again. SO true what you said about Castle, their writers no longer having “Huddy to copy.”
ALSO..how can I say this..so you will understand, I watched the season closer for Castle, the episode was so stupid, as if it had been written in 5 minutes! I disliked their so-called love..or kiss scene at the door! Their door kiss, (copy of Huddy door sex) was edited so much..that it didn’t make visual or sensual sense..it did not “flow” naturally....like our Huddy hotness..melting our hearts. Castle & Beckett are good..but, imo, the show is “average” at best.

I agree @mysusp, our @fran has a dark side..EVIL you are!
Boo hoo hoo, “Wilson is dead.” Yes, as the saying goes, “his ticket has been punched” & now ghost Wilson & ghost Amber can “depart” on that haunted bus to eternity..and House can hallucinate twice over.

@mysusp, Hello Sweetie! It’s September..so hope your teaching is going well! Tell your friend, that NYC is a must see, especially in Spring. To me, it’s entertaining just walking the streets of New York. I really want to travel to England too..in a big way! Key West sounds really fun...did you like?!!

P.S. You can view my big project, that took me over a year to complete, that is..repairing two 8’ tall modern ceramic sculptures. They are now part of a retrospective exhibit at the Nancy Hoffman Gallery in NYC, until October 20. (You can google the gallery). The sculpture’s are called, “Falling Man” & “Standing Man,” by artist: Viola Frey. I also uploaded one photo of my work..in my fanpop gallery, taken a few weeks ago, while finishing up..one very HOT day..I recall, thus, no shoes..ha.

Until next time then. Be Well.
I will check out your work by the magic of google since I can not fly there to see them ;). I feel that soon I must watch You've Got Mail again. I wasn't that enthused about the movie when it came out when I was in high school but I now feel that it is a fall movie that you need to partake of along with candy corn and orange hued clothing seasonally. Sadly it is very hot here-- my nod to fall is an orange tank top today. I watched all the seasons of I Dream of Jeannie this summer via YouTube and crackle and the bright retro clothing sent me into an orange fashion kick. I also have an orange
dress which I get complimented on as I guess it is a more daring choice in color. I love your squirrels. I have a southern flying squirrel named Amelia. I crossed a state border today and I remembered there were cotton fields there. I quickly stopped my car and dashed to the edge stealing a few pieces to bring home to her. Surely it's minimum security prison for cotton theft right? I saw a Downtown Abbey DVD set at Target so it has definitely infiltrated the USA. :). Fran I also read fashion this fall is being influenced by the show. I guess I will need to buy some lacy dresses and buy some horses now. I could type so much but I don't want to run on and on. I thought of a wonderful cult classic show today. freaks and geeks--- high school drama---wonderful direction, writing, music-- cast and director all went on to be famous-- so of course it was canceled in less than 2 seasons. I remember the writing on the pilot episode to this day. The teenage girl who suddenly changed from academic focused good girl to moody and frustrating to her parents talking to her brother about why she is so different now "do you remember the night grandma died? Mom and dad went to the cafeteria so I was alone with her. She was so scared so I said " do you see a light, or Jesus or anything? And she said "No... There's nothing. She was a really good person all her life and that's all she got". I believe in heaven and yet the writing and acting for this show was do well done I remember it almost half my life later.
smile
Checked out your fanpop photo--- very cool. Like it a lot even though your poor arm is casted :). I love shoes and yet I take them off all the time as well. One of my friends had her hair cut like yours till she grew it out for her wedding. The art piece reminds me of the Easter Island heads!
kiss
Hey girls :-) how are you TWO?
I know I’m crazy but I find so much support thinking that Wilson is dead XD XD XD XD

Now I'm happy because next week I will start a conversation course with a Scottish teacher…I feel so British ;-)

Please, do not watch random episodes of Downton…you’d lost the fun risking of not appreciate the whole plot. Downton is a “choral” series, not as House *she said crying a lot*

@bh – so you are an artist, very talented!! I liked so much the sculpture of the arm in a cast, genius! No…wait a minute….hahahahahah

@mysusp – “I said " do you see a light, or Jesus or anything? And she said "No... There's nothing. She was a really good person all her life and that's all she got". “
So housian dear :-)

Close your ears, because I have to make a screaming last appeal
*voice crying in the wilderness*
TAMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HUDDYCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
EVROPIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HUDDYJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HUDDYCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL
AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

kisses
 ارے girls :-) how are آپ TWO? I know I’m crazy but I find so much support thinking that Wilson i
heart
one of my latest favorite songs from Sons of Anarchy. It reminds me a little of House but everything reminds me a little of House
smile
"but everything reminds me a little of House" glad to hear that as it makes me feel more normal :). Songs remind me of House often---Goyte "you can be addicted to a certain kind of sadness....so when we found that it could not make sense, oh you said that we could still be friends, but I'll admit that I was glad that it was over. But you didn't have to cut me off, make out like it never happened and that we were nothing...". Cue xylophone music :). Every morning I drive to the end of my street where there are local political signs placed and one says Elect Kutner with Brandon in small print just above tha last name so what you notice is Kutner. What is your course with the Scottish teacher for Fran? If it turns out to be an attractive man please direct him to me as I love British and Scotish accents. ;). On second thought if the accent is great you may nix the attractive part. I went to the fall downtown arts festival today. I felt superior knowing a real artist while browsing hee hee. Bought a black cameo pendent with a white fairy because it was unusual and because it reminded me of a friend that died in October when we were both 20. Brilliant, her own person, kind, and beautiful. I think of her especially when I see fairy or dragonfly items. I loved the "steampunk" watch jewelry with all the gears visible. I don't understand why it's supposed to be edgy, goth people only who like it. It's aesteticaly pleasing in an architectural type of way--like how a huge church I saw being built once was magical looking with the beams and framework highlighted at night by lights until they plastered and bricked it over maki g it ordinary.
Oh I saw this quote on PInterest that my cynical mind could argue with quite a bit in some circumstances but I like the way it applies here to all of the fans. "Never regret anything that once made you smile".
Well I've been gone for a bit--one really lazy Saturday, and one very busy one this past weekend. Turner classic movies is running a look at disabilities in film this month. I stumbled across a film called A Child is Waiting from 1963 with Judy Garland. I had no idea TCM was doing this. This year has been tiring at work and I think of all the opportunities I could have had considering the fact that all but math was easy for me in high school and college. This film used real children from a state institution for the mentally disabled. The message that the new teacher learned was that one should never give up hope. Maybe some of the students would never progress to the level that we wish they could but with discipline and teaching they all could have an improved life. I was so inspired that I posted about it on Facebook. I even looked up TCMs page and thanked them---such is the power of a story in art to affect our lives! By the way I went out with a group of people last night who are all into star wars, star trek, and scifi. I like some movies depending on the quality--but I've never seen Star Wars or Star Trek. I was envious of their ability to have references and inside jokes with their obsession. Where was our merchandise and conventions? (joking) A guy friend I see once in a while at dinners or parties invited me along. Hmmm why do guys love scifi so much?

Lately I'm nostalgic. A recurring thought ... the more I watch television series, the more I realize that House was immense and that House and Cuddy will always be the best pair of television.
nothing to add for now… :-)
Oh crap, not that office scene, Fran! It kills me ;). I've been nostaglic too and that scene has popped up in my mind lately. I actually stopped by to let everyone know that I will post tomorrow, Saturday after running errands. I'm having fun thanksgiving break by choosing to have 4 wisdom teeth out at once so I need to clean, buy easy to eat food etc. I wanted to post last week but I went to a theme park and after roller coasters and turnpike traffic I was tired. See you soon :)
tongue
Happy Thanksgiving :). Does Italy have any special holidays where you eat anything special? I am in recovery from wisdom teeth so my mother is making me divinity (a southern recipe homemade candy) and fudge without pecans in them for Thursday. I am doing well, didn't fill my viCodin. Last night was the only time I would have beat House over the head to steal a vicoDin. I saw a House episode where Foreman was nice last week! He actually had a personality! It
was the one where a homeless woman was dying and he pretended to be her husband and told it wasn't her fault about the carwreck their child was killed in years before. My brother went through a bad time for about a week--- and I felt so ashamed-- he was giving his withdrawal medicine to someone trying to get them to quit as well. He had no delirium so he wasn't using but he was depressed and talkative--plus he had no Xanax show up on drug tests at doctors. He kept asking my mother if she could look into treatment places for the other person and he made the remark about another person "see you don't think people can change." He's cleaned his house and seems to feel better. Ironically when we are all visiting on Sundays he hated when my niece and I watched House! He does not like the show at all!

DY
cake
Happy Thanksgiving to you! Do you really want to know if in Italy there are special occasions when we eat? ALWAYS!!! ahahahah…. Here you can go in any country finding different and succulent types of food so we must pay particular attention to diet ;-))
My wisdom teeth never grown up thankfully! I hope you are feeling better now…
That episode was fantastic, “Histories”, one of my favorites. Is it possible that your brother doesn’t appreciate House??????? Our Doc MUST please everyone! Tie him to a chair in front of television…You can also try with handcuffs if a rope is insufficient.

Did you hear the latest news? (thanks to @bea website)
link

Little Rachel will be happy to meet again that Bloody Scallywag XDDDD
 Happy Thanksgiving to you! Do آپ really want to know if in Italy there are special occasions when we
Wow Fran! Hugh Laurie is coming back to tv? I thought he said he was done for good! Now if only Blackbeard was to meet a headstrong wench of Jewish heritage... ;). I have been sad when House comes to mind but not nearly as sad as this time last year when House came to mind!! :) Last year around October I was having some women's issues so a sonogram later they put me on BC. Synthetic hormones are icky! Took me 4 months to not feel like I had PMS every day :P. I was so glum on here :) I have sympathy now for people who have depression or mood swings after that fun. I also have sympathy for pain pill addicts after wisdom teeth. I think I would have popped some vicodin but I was partly afraid I would get nightmares because regular pain medicine gives me strange dreams/nightmares. Back on topic. I may buy a tablet since fixing my laptop is not really cost effective. I could get Netflix then so some of these shows you all have recommended I could check out. I posted on Facebook how I had BBC Pride and Prejudice, scifi Alice miniseries, and new Jane Eyre ready for after my teeth surgery and this girl that was in my college level English classes (as in literature) said "Have you watched Downtown Abbey? It's available on Netflix and based on your choices you would like it". I remember Bea saying on here that she was starting to think there was something wrong with all of us because we all liked the same things. Sorry I took so long to pos Christmas time is busy--next weekend I going to a town named Savannah. Famous for Forrest Gump, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, and being the city in the Civil War General Sherman called "too pretty to burn". Staying at a fancy hotel with a rooftop bar with views of the river and cargo ships. I actually don't drink but this place is too cool to pass up! They can send me some fancy water as we try to look glamourous ;)
heart
savannah? beautiful! the south of the United States is at the top of my desires ...

Perhaps if you get Netflix you should also look for series like The Paradise, Emma, Great Expectations, Mildred Pierce, Upstairs Downstairs that are worth it, indeed.

Do you know why I'd like to see Hugh in "pirate"? because I miss his beard!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-))))))))
About The Oranges ...... the Italian translation of the title is "Sorry but I like your father"…ARE THEY KIDDING ME??????????
I don’t think of going to see the movie now because: 1. I don’t like the dubbing 2. the title has unnerved me 3. I can’t stand that my House has a relationship with that stupid girl XD XD XD

It's snowing here but tomorrow I'm leaving for the Christmas holidays in a sunny country so I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
 savannah? beautiful! the south of the United States is at the سب, سب سے اوپر of my desires ... Perhaps if آپ
Merry Christmas Fran!! I am feeling rather too full of homemade fudge, divinity, AND coconut cake which was made for my birthday. Savannah was beautiful!! We stayed at the Bohemian Hotel on the river front and got upgraded to a balcony riverview room with view of suspension bridge and WWII memorial. At night it was the closest to Europe I've gotten. Walking down the cobblestone streets while Christmas lights glowed all around and music was played in the square. Laughing at the drunk woman on the trolley who yelled out " I love your skirt!!". Feeling glamourous wearing a knee length ivory tulle skirt ;). We spent 2 hours in the cool grey morning exploring the historic Bonadventure Cemetery where the strains of Amazing Grace were heard from the neighboring cemetery as a funeral took place. I fell in love with a man whose been dead 200 years because of what he wrote for his wife's gravestone: fair stranger whose feet have wandered to this land of silence contemplate this stone. Near it intered in dust which once a lively form inhabited by a mind superior in intelligence, warmth and amiableness to most her sex...". The other remarkable inscription I read was "I am not afraid of death, having thought often about the issues of a dying hour". I took some lively pictures of angels and sculptures as well. One was 30 feet in the air and my niece remarked "I have to see what this guy did , he must have saved the world :P. We agreed our family was strange in
our obsessiveness. I have 3 books to read I received as gifts and I also bought Midnight innthe Garden of Good and Evil the crime account that happened in Savannah. The other books are The Secret Language of Flowers which is supposed to be excellent and The Amber Photograph. I researched the Pirate show and its based on book and uses British writers such as the ones from Sherlock (informed by niece and Dr Who website info). I can't look up anything else because I'm afraid our dear pirate will not fare well ultimately after all he is the bad guy! But I will root for him :)
laugh
Lovely pictures. Dang you autocorrect! "I Think I Like Your Father". Come on now Fran, who wouldn't. ? ;) Although the sweater wearing, shaven HL in the movie clips looks a little too suburban father yikes.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HuddyJoy0524 said…
heart
OMG. You guys still exist. This makes me SO unbelievably happy :)
Still think about all of you often. Hope you are doing well and glad to see the Huddy spirit is still alive
smile
Whoah! I thought of you recently too Huddyjoy. Hope life is going well with you. Fran I was listening to the radio and there was an ad for a Downton Abbey Season 3 premiere party with period dress strongly encouraged. I told my friend about it and she said she would be up for that craziness if she lived here. My laptop is receiving its new screen so I will hyperlink a YouTube clip of an unlikely movie couple that I love with a couple of short clips that show a little of the "working with and caring for" theme we loved so much hopefully the next time I come here. I am supposed to be reading my Christmas present book and then IM with my college friends (2 of us live nearby while the Downton Abbey friend mentioned before is in another state. It seems strange to basically forum talk with people who you've slept at their houses, gone on vacation with, etc. but interesting in a way as written communication can reveal more often of your thoughts
Hi girls :-)
@huddyjoy - Hello dear, welcome back. We are the remains of a glorious forum :-)))
@mysusp “…written communication can reveal more often of your thoughts”
You are right and this is why I miss so much to write about House.

I'm re-watching the House’s season 1, lately I felt this urge to watch it again from the beginning.
The last episode I watched was DNR, one of my fav episode, what a wonderful script.
POTW: “I know that limp. I know the empty ring finger. And that obsessive nature of yours, that’s a big secret. You don’t risk jail and your career just to save somebody who doesn’t want to be saved unless you got something, anything, one thing. The reason normal people got wives and kids and hobbies, whatever. That’s because they don’t got that one thing that hits them that hard and that true. I got music, you got this. The thing you think about all the time, the thing that keeps you south of normal. Yeah, makes us great, makes us the best. All we miss out on is everything else. No woman waiting at home after work with the drink and the kiss, that ain’t gonna happen for us.”

I re-discovered that when in my daily life there are days when I feel anxious, worried, a little sad (the pain of living you know, for no reason), well, in those days House comforts me like no other person. So, watching it again, I found my old friend, a friend I had thought I had lost him forever, a friend smart and funny but also complicated and suffering, a friend with whom I shared many moments of joy, sadness, regret, disappointment, passion, anger, emotion, excitement, mourning, tears, cynicism and tenderness, irony and depth, compassion and obsession, love and denial, pride and fear, genius, solitude, smiles and laughter…
It was with his suffering side that I've always identified, probably because “Sometimes grief is a comfort we grant ourselves because it's less terrifying than trying for joy. Nobody wants to admit it. We'd all declare we want to be happy, if we could. So why, then, is pain the one thing we most often hold on to? Why are slights and griefs the memories on which we choose to dwell? Is it because joy doesn't last but grief does?”

This friend has always made my heart beat. It’s surprising to me to find all those feelings intact. Whatever happens House will live forever in my heart.
 Hi girls :-) @huddyjoy - Hello dear, welcome back. We are the remains of a glorious فورم :-))) @my
Lovely sentiments, I think often about Autism Spectrum disorders and how others struggle to connect while having talents and obsessions outside the norm. One oft students who is nonverbal is showing response to his name and small flashes of humor after the Christmas break. Today I found myself wishing that while the series ended on a positive note that we could have seen more--perhaps House deciding to amputate and a scene of him walking the halls of PPH on his new leg. I've become slightly interested in Robin and Barney from How I Met Your Mother as a cute light couple---but I've yet to catch up on a weekly watching because I fear getting to the last episode and the narrator Ted declaring " so 20 years after I met your mother--she died or we divorced and I married "Aunt" Robin". The show is known for it's twists and Teds pursuit of Robin whom he tells his kids on the first episode "and that's how I met your Aunt Robin" . Its fun to watch the YouTube videos and read the comments by the really enthusiastic watchers, gives me a small taste of the excitement and romance. I'm still in line for my laptop ( individual not company fixing it) however it's nice to lay low on obsessions, and I need the time to exercise for the warm weather just around the corner. I want to try kitesurfing despite my lack of athletic ability :)
Sigh...House still haunts me at random times. A memory of Jagger's philosophy, glimpsing a commercial at the gym, or seeing someone watching Castle and then wishing I could ask them the merits of that program versus House, a picture on Pinterest that comes up while I'm scrolling through the humor category. I had my book discussion last week and the subject of traveling came up. One of my friends said let's all go to Italy joking and I said "I've got an Internet friend there". If three American women knock on your door one day please feed us lots of bread and pasta. Don't worry about this actually occurring -though I envy the beautiful area you live in. I'm driving 5 hours on my spring vacation in order to stay where the ocean is clear and green. My next book is going to be Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and the movie I want most to see is Silver Linings Playbook.
Here I am. I miss the endless discussions about House. Curiously it’s the series that I'm still looking with greater continuity (occasionally I watch Castle and envy so much their fans that can relax watching a “low risk of implosion” lovestory). I can not get attached to anything else that House and I honestly don't know if this is a good thing. waiting for new BBC series to start watching (Mr. Selfridge) I take care of my free time reading, I've always liked it and my husband says that sometimes it seems that he’s talking to our library instead of me ;-))
Recently I saw a movie that I liked immensely, "Quartet" directed by Dustin Hoffman but absolutely British. I would recommend it because it’s delicious.

@mysusp – “One of my friends said let's all go to Italy joking and I said "I've got an Internet friend there". If three American women knock on your door one day please feed us lots of bread and pasta.”
Oh yes although after the last election results I'm pretty pissed about the blindness of the Italians and I would like to move abroad, maybe in England? XDD perhaps taking advantage of the fact that my son next month will take a first degree and leave for London expecting to stay there for six months. Lucky him!!

Take care of you :-)
 Here I am. I miss the endless discussions about House. Curiously it’s the series that I'm still loo