Human Rights ... Why am I the only one contributing?

Cinders posted on Sep 13, 2007 at 05:40AM
I feel like a total dork/know-it-all for all the soapbox articles I've posted...

Is it because you folks are interested but don't know what to say/add to the spot?

Human Rights 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harold said…
The spot is only four days old. It takes me longer than that to write any soapbox article, especially these days.

Remember, too, the standard ratio of users to contributors online: only 10% of registered users will actually contribute content at all, and something less than 1% contribute the majority. That's certainly true across the board with Fanpop (as it is with any site), and it looks to be true with this spot, which has 12 fans at the moment. That just means that you are the 10%!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cinders said…
Haha, don't I feel even sillier. I guess I got a little carried away with how the debate spot just took off. You're absolutely right, of course.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DrDevience said…
Because my husband is back from his 8 day business trip and is now on vacation ;) (That means up under me 24/7, which limits my time online... and I have over 500 backed up emails yet to get through too. Oj.)