I Am Legend StoryLine

Jonapello23 posted on Dec 07, 2007 at 08:42PM
I'm a littl confused by the story line..can someone explain it to me?

I Am Legend 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک abcd said…
ok so their is a disease spreading around and they all die but neville (Will Smith) and he is looking for survivors but when it turns night he has to lock everything because there are some vampires(From the book noy sure if it is in the movie) but he has a cure and anyways his dog runs out and he tries to get him back and thus begins the fight between neville and the vamipires
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilovehinder said…
well its not a disease. its a side effect from what everybody thought was a cure to cancer
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DoctorSpud said…
OK! Here we go!

A "cure" for cancer has been created, however, it mutates into something entirely new and infects the entire world, transforming roughly around 92% of the world's inhabitants into horrid, zombie/vampire like monsters. It just so happens that a man with expert military and biologist training, Robert Neville, is immune to the disease, and begins searching for a cure.

I could go on and on about this movie because I love it, but I'm getting a bit bored of repeating the story to people :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jonapello23 said…
Thanks guys, I actually saw the movie, so there is really no need for this anymore.