Inazuma Eleven Create your own inazuma eleven character!!! (fan fic)

mini17 posted on Aug 28, 2011 at 11:59AM
I came up with this fun idea when i was going to sleep,my plan is you can submite a drawning or picture of your own character and the following details:-
Name:-
Position:-
Personality:-
Dislikes:-
Story:-
(etc,etc....you can add more options)

ok i hope you find this interusting :D

You can create you own and post it on this club, its the official IE fanfic spot.
link

(this is the pic of my character Sakura Miyakawa)
 I came up with this fun idea when i was going to sleep,my plan is آپ can submite a drawning یا pictu
last edited on Aug 21, 2012 at 07:34AM

Inazuma Eleven 72 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 72

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک janel4298 said…
smile
Well, this looks more like a cross-over cause my character is really my favorite for many years. Well this is just fast I'll think of other options.

Name : Rika Nonaka >_< -she's always been my favorite
Position : FW/MF
Personality: Serious,Loner,smart, sometimes fierce,cool
Dislikes: ????
Story, Part 1 : Originally from Digi-tamers but kidnapped(and goes back 14 years and turned into a baby) , to replace a magical queen's dead daughter(baby)(Because of this the Future=changed). But for a short-time the kingdom got dominated by other kingdom's. To save her, the queen gave her to her followers(who turned out to be a childless parent, that have properties on Earth) . Before they the queen of the other kingdom(dominant), casts a (unknown)curse to the baby. After a few years(maybe 5 or 6 or 7) the child grew almost perfectly. Until one day, on their way to a soccer match, before they get into the car a tandem of guys in a motorcycle(with guns) killed the mother and father. The child luckily lived. After that, Prime Minister Zaizen(Touko's father , that is also a really close friend of the child's father) adopted her. But the child and Touko didn't play very often, due to the child's depression.After a year , she recovered, and goes back to school(of course with a happy face).
Prediction: I hope your question would be , what's the matter with her personality? when she ended up happy?
My Answer: I have another story for that. ^^

Now my question: Is it interesting?
But I'm not that good at writing stories so, I'm not expecting too much that the story is great.
But if this would look great for you all, I might continue the story.

Down there is her pic, well I'm not that great at editing so here:
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Well, this looks مزید like a cross-over cause my character is really my پسندیدہ for many years. Well
xxbiaxx commented…
great story!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ASM4ever said…
big smile
@mini17

I like ur idea!!

@janel4298

Ur story is veeeeryyy nice!! Continue i wanna know what happens to Rika >,< !!
smile
@ASM4ever , I wonder if that really happened... and also thanks ^^
@mini17 , is my story ok? I'm trying to make it a little realistic(realistic for IE) and great idea too.
laugh
It can be!! It's also okay if there's magic and stuff, cuz there are demons and angels O,O

U know, Deasta and Sain

+ np ^^
Story, Part 2:
When she goes to school(elementary school), she met so many people, and ended up being a manager in a team. The team has two managers. The other one is.. umm.. rich, arrogant, rich again and a daddy's girl(who has a crush on the captain),everyday that girl maked sure no one gets in the way on getting on her way and even making sure no one get's her crush. Rika just do her duties as manager while the other just cares for ONLY the captain. Day after day or many years later (theyre now 1st year high school, the captain is still, with his follower) Rika became close with the captain, until the captain himself, grew feeling for her(it's not good, it's bad, the other would go nuts). Well, the other girl became jealous and always looks at Rika really bad(I think she wants to kill Rika O_O). Until one day, Rika's teammate used a hissatsu but it failed, and changed to the direction where Rika is. But suprisingly , she kicked it back and made a goal. Because of that, the other girl became jealous, really jealous, because the captain said great things about her and even made her a player.Well, the other girl comes up with a bad plan, to kick her out. The plan worked out, Rika is full of tears she ran outside. The captain followed her, while the other girl followed the captain. While running Rika stopped when she heard the captain and when there is two ways cause going straight will cause you to fell on the water(sea), and looked back , seeing the captain running towards her. but she looked to the right and saw a truck coming towards , she was shocked with big eyes she can't(it's like she's on an empty space). The captain was about to save her but the other girl is on hold of him. The truck passed by fastly.It was fast, when Rika opened her eyes, she's in front of her house/mansion , she walk but her foot hurts, so she crawl to go inside. No one's home. She locked herself in a room crying. Then she heard a voice, that voice only discourages her and when she heard the words she felt so cold... she felt that she is drowning in too much despair.She realized that being good,caring ,etc. to others is not a great thing to do. She then met the word "perfect". After that day, she didn't go to school, only home school, she tried to learn everything that is needed to be learned and improved her skills in soccer. She and Touko rarely talks , also she never eat breakfast,lunch and dinner with them. She's always in her room.

~Too Long~
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mini17 said…
smile
Name:- Sakura Miyakawa
Position:- FW/MF
Personality:- Cute,Tomboyish,fun to be around,sometimes serious,a little bit shy.
Likes:- soccer,animals(dogs,wolf..)sports,making people happy.
Dislikes:- cats,the people who think too much of themselves,people who cheat,scary stories and other stuff,hights.
A.K.A :- saku,the goddess of soccer,kitty
Story:- Sakura was to play soccer by her father,she enjoyed playing it with her parents,she lost her parents in an accident,they died in order to save her,she is the heiress of the miyakawa household,she lives with her grandmother,and because of this she has to follow a lot of rules.She loves soccer,one day when sakura was playing soccer in an open ground she saw some man looking at her,she ignored it,than the man spoke"you don't have to hide how you feel" she says "excuse me" he says "you really like to play soccer don't you?" she says "Yes i do" he says "it shows on your face how sad you are" she says "huhh....what do you know what sadness is....to have everthing in the world,and yet you can't have the only thing you want...its difficult. he says "would you to join my team?" she says "team?" he says "yes.i want you to join my team" she starts to think,he says "tell me when you make up your mind" (starts to walk towards his car) sakura run after him W...w...wai..Wait! Who are you? (he opens the window.smiles and says)"My name is Reiji Kageyama...... (before sakura could says anything the car was gone.)

To be continude......
smile
@mini17 , Wow , it's Kageyama! I wonder what will happen next.. hmm
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tonikablaze said…
smile
What great idea!
mini17 ur idea is amazinnnnnnnggg!!!!!!!!! >,< !!! I like it sooooooo much!!! Kageyama needs to be kicked >,< !!
big smile
thanks
sunny
im going to write more when i have time..
big smile
Good ;D !!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FSA-Lover said…
Name: Misumi Lil
Position: FW
Personaliti: kind, scary, sometimes funny, always serious
Dislikes: -------
Story: Lil had never a family.she was in the same soccerclub as Shirou and Atsuya. They were best friends. When they came from a game she was sitting wih them in the car. She was pushed with Shirou out the car, when the avalanche came, and she tryed to take Atsuya with them, but she couldn't reach his hand. After this accident, she thought, that both are dead,and was really shocked about it.After this she went to Inazuma.Than a few years later she was a member of Raimon Eleven, but didn't play so often soccer. She was to unhappy wih it,because it remembered her on Atsuya and Shirou. Then they wanted an Ace Striker, and there she met her old friend Shirou again, and played with him soccer in the FFI.
big smile
I like it FSA-Lover!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ShuuyaLover said…
big smile
Hi, guys! I have an OC that'll appear in my fanfic, Face the Reality.

Name : Nowaki Kajiya
Position : Forward, Goalkeeper
Personality : He's out-going, caring, but hot-headed at times
Dislikes : Paparazzi
Appearance : Young Adult version of Goenji Shuuya

Story : Well, you'll have to read my fanfic if you wanna know more! Sorry, I can't let the juicy secret out!
big smile
seems interesting :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lil-blue-tiger said…
blush
Wanting to do this from so long ago. I did this character for a friend's story:

Name: Hachi Kazuki (being Kazuki her name. Yes, she's female)
[Curious fact: Her name was going to be originally Kasumi meaning mist (to fit her hissatsu technics), but I forgot the right pronuntiation and it end up being Kazuki]
Position: Defense/Midfielder
Personality: Optimistic, a little childish, caring, introvert and can be annoying sometimes.
Likes: Soccer, summer, natural things, color white and doing jokes.
Dislikes: Oblivious people, loneliness, vanilla.
Story: (The story is originally from a friend of mine, she let me did an OC and use it in her story, so I don't want to tell it without her permission. I will tell more about the background story of my OC rather than the story itself)
She was born in the United States, she didn't met her dad, she lived with her mom only. Her mom was japanese, and she taught Kazuki a bit of japanese when little. However, her mom had depression and problems and she suicide, letting Kazuki alone at a young age. She was send to an orphanage. She didn't make any friends except a girl named Kimiko (my friend's OC). Later she was adopt by a married couple. At the age of 14 she discovered her friend Kimiko was at Japan, and being the only close friend she had, she beg her adopted parents to let her go as a visit. They accept it like a gift to her uncomming birthday, so she went and then discover Kimiko was on the inazuma japan team. When they needed an extra player (due to er...dunno! something xD) she entered the team.
Thrauma, trauma (I don't know how to spell it): she has this fear of being alone. She fears she might end up like her mom.
...and well...the purpose of this OC is to be couple with Fubuki, my friend's is to be couple with Hiroto. So I blame her xDD (but I swear she's a developed character and not a Mary Sue...I hope so at least)

yes, I don't think anyone cares, but that's my OC. I would put up an image but I can't in this moment. I will submit it later, with her physical description.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک satsuki09 said…
laugh
Name: kaminari satsuki ( lightning may)
Position: midfielder/defense
Personality: sweet, smart, knows what to do when things go wrong, a bit lonely.
Likes: soccer (loves) awesome at piano, loves the snow. The color blue and white roses. Loves having a nakama (a group of friends)
Dislikes: being alone, losing people
Story: read my article to read my story. Hope you enjoy!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک inazumaaddict said…
I don't know if my character will be much interesting tough, but I'll post it anyway

Name: Rikimaru

Position: Balanced abilities in all positions

Personality: Secretive, Always thinking of others, Sometimes can be a little showoff, doesn't want to show his true potential because he wants his team to improve their skills on their own and not relying on him always, He doesn't react much when seeing ecchi(perverted) things because he already has x-ray vision(he got used to seeing the unseen).

Dislikes: Arguements between team members, Seeing someone sad or lonely

Techniques:(starting from the most powerful)
Forward: Collapsing heaven blast, 7-star break, Shuriken comet, Shine blade, Flashing arrow.
Midfielder: Black vortex, Teleportation shadow
Defender: Dark cutter, Ooze grasp
Goalkeeper: Full power versions of Endou's goalkeeper moves(color white and glows even more than shin versions)

Talents: Can change his voice to any other voice (heck, he can even sing Bohemian Rhapsody [Queen] all by himself), can fly, go supersonic speed, walk on water, walk on walls, can project powerful energy blasts/beams from anywhere in his body, x-ray vision, skills in battle that even exceed goku, when he has the ball nobody can steal it(literally), when he gets near the ball in the opponent's possession it's impossible to prevent him from stealing it, he can be considered as the best actor in the universe, etc.

Story:

At the beginning of the universe, there was a being called the "OMEGA TITAN", he created all the universes(including all other animes). After a while, he got bored with just watching over all universes, so he told all the people that he will leave and be reincarnated as a baby. After many millennia his prophecy happened, he was a baby with no parents. That baby was Rikimaru.

to be continued...

big smile
i am going to put my story up on another club which is only for inazuma eleven fanfic.please read them ^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NanomiTsuki said…
blush
i want to do one n.n
wink
Name:Nanomi Tsuki
Position:FW
Personality: friendly, outgoing, funny, adorable and upbeat
Dislikes:???
Story:She was Goenji best friend in Kidokawa high school soccer team.She enrolls in Raimon high school and reunit with Goenji then she become manger of Inazuma japan.etc,etc.etc.
hmmm
why are most of the OCs are girls?
smile
cause we are girls and there are a few girls in the anime
big smile
oh ok
mischievous
Yes this anime needs more girls n.n it make more couple that is more interesting n.n
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک arham77 said…
Name:Gouenji Naomi(Engilsh Version-Claire Blaze)
Gender felmale
personality:Cute,kind,loving,caring and jumpy
likes:Loves his brother,his friends,family and loves to listen to musics.
dislikes:getting betrayed and feeling sick
Best friends:Hiroto and Midorikawa
She is the middle sister of Axel Blaze.
She was found in Yokato Junior High as thier maneger she loved to play soccer but the team just wouldn't let her.So she practiced by herself.Hiroto and Midorikawa was once her Childhood friends.But Naomi transferd to another school.When she saw Hiroto as Gran She couldn't belive in her eyes.She felt like she would faint.

To be continued

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rupsa said…
mischievous
I like a character..........

Name: any name I actually don't have....
Position: Striker
Personality: very quiet,clever
Like: he should likes to smash every one

He must be evil, World's #1 player, he always wear black shirt with red coat....Violet full pant...
he always broke opponents confidence power(wining power)
he should has red/black hair the eye ball will be as red as vampire..
he should has some special super natural power....like mind reading..
he should has the power of black or fire...

Now it is enough.....I will keep the story continue...
TO BE CONTINUED....
big smile
cool!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک firekeeperrr said…

Name:Kichida Haru
Position:Goalkeeper
Personality: Varies, sometimes she is aggressive and witty, others, shy and quiet.

Likes: Playing musical instruments (bassoon, flute, clarinet, cello, piano etc.), orange juice, music, hair.

Dislikes:Snotty people, rich people, bananas, snuggies.

Story: A childhood friend of Tobitaka Seiya. She has two younger sisters (twins, Amaya and Akemi) who are always by her side. Her relationship with her parents is shaky at best. Like Tobitaka, she and her sisters were caught up with gangs. She couldn't escape them until her family moved away to the Osaka area. She saw Tobitaka in FFI, and was inspired to pick up a new hobby besides making trouble. She is learning, although not necessarily quickly, the skills of being a goalkeeper. Her sisters tried playing soccer as well, and are learning to be defenders. All three girls are now members of the Osaka gals. Hissatsu techniques are in development.

More later!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 100208099 said…
laugh
this is fun ^_^ ok here's my character in Inazuma
big smile
name:Amano Shikuka(English version-Sherly Blize
birth:24 August 1998
position:DF and FW
personality:happy person,carring,loving,jumpi and shy
dislike:clown
story: live in Fubuki town before but go back in Asia because her mother and father wants both of them school in the junior school academi soccer and she have a twin but died in a car crash when the team just got back at a visit and ther perants have died in a car crash in the same time when they drive to take both of them from school.she been in the inazuma school academi for a visit.Fubuki is her childhood friend but she realy have a crush on him but can't explain it to Fubuki because she afraid that he does't like her. She does't see Fubuki seens she is five years old when she see Fubuki she was so afraid to meet him because she still has a crush on him and she afraid that he will be angry because she don't tell him that she living the town and go to Asia but some how she's in the Inazuma Japan team with Fubuki her close friend is Tori,Rika and defenatli Fubuki
element:snowstorm and ice kristal
tecnique:FW:sonic blizard,twin wolf,avelace wolf,snowstorm and angel straight kick DF:ice miror ,frozen cage and tornado snow.

I hope you all like it ^_^ some day i'll put a picture on it.it's just my persona don't think it's real.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TsunamiBrosuke said…
Name: Sakka Boru (サッカーボール)

Position: Can play in any position if the situation calls for it.

Personality: Stoic. Never says anything, ever. Is thought to be a mute, but no one will ever know because he never says anything.

Likes: Leisurely rolling in the grass, friendly soccer matches, the wind.

Dislikes: Hissatsu techniques of any kind, extremely high places, high speeds, inclement weather, his brother.

Story:- Son of influential sports tycoon, Tomasu Uiruson, Sakka grew up in in a large estate. But life was never easy for Sakka. His brother, Futo, constantly brought down his esteem, with his harsh words. Sakka couldn't count the amount of times "irrelevant" or "eyesore" were spat in his face. The reason for this, was Futo's involvement in American Football, a sport that enjoyed immense popularity in America. Sakka only appeared in somewhat popular soccer games, but that was never enough to satisfy his father. Uiruson only cared about what raked in the most cash, and gave little attention to Sakka. He was cast aside like one would a tissue, after soiling it with their nasal secretions. Eventually, Sakka couldn't take it anymore. He had to escape, and to where, it didn't matter. The country he set his polyhedral gaze on: Japan.

When Sakka rolled into Japan, he was stunned. No—stunned is an understatement. He could barely keep himself from exploding on the spot when he saw the airport, riddled with advertisements for the sport his brother always put down: soccer. Specifically, youth soccer, and there seemed to be a huge event going on. "Football Frontier International,"Sakka thought to himself. "This...must be my calling..." Sakka, a man of his convictions, set out to Lioccott Island, to participate in the tournament. But how could he participate, if he's not even on a team? Fear not, Sakka. Thanks to your father's connections, no one would ever think to question your presence there. More accurately, they couldn't, because daddy is an important sponsor, and if he pulls out, the tournament is as good as dead. Sakka hated having to rely on his father in such a situation, but it couldn't be helped. He joined Inazuma Japan because their logo was nice and simple; just the way he liked it. But little did he know, the weeks that followed would induce emotional and physical trauma, distress, and misery he will have to cope with for as long as he lives.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kazemaru_Swift said…
sad
awwwww......sakka is so sweet, this made me sad T_T
crying
that is so sad
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TsunamiBrosuke said…
Thank you for commenting! I didn't mean to make anyone sad, but I'm glad my character evoked some kind of emotion, even if it is sadness. (´・ω・`)
big smile
it's realy sad but a great characters i will contineud my characters
smile
oh hears the other ep i been thingking
when she meet Fubuki at the first time she was to shy right that i already told

after she school at the junior school academi soccer she's in the alies academi in asia when the inazuma japan coach tell them that there is an alies academi in asia they were supryed. but, the alies academi in asia does't use the alies rock to meak them strong they use the same tecnik us inazuma caravan there are more than one team on that school first is the macroos star where all the characters like Hiroto in ,devided sea character like stunami in,black snowstorm where all the characters like Fubuki in she supose to be in that team,hot red where all the characters like Goenji in and last for not least where she's in is divine entervention where all the four team combine together it's like there are the strongest team ever the team has a masagge that they are in the foot ball fron tier but the coach don't let them in because the coach think that they are not ready yet but the inazuma japan go too thier team to take one of the team so they have a macth for both but her team lose it but the coach see that she has a potential to be a DF and FW so he choose her to be in the inazuma japan team.

i hope you all like it i'm not a good speller anyway but stiil i hope you enjoy the story ^_^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک inazuma-ultra said…
hi, this a character i made up, buthe's got a huge range of hissastsu technueques
name: arekkusu
position: forward and midfield
personality: much like gouenji, but more carefree
dislikes: bullies and anyone disrepectful in any way.
hissatsu: meteor destroyer(upgraded from meteor impact) cosmos eagle(began as earth eagle, went through a lot of stages to become cosmos)majin thunder, chain ball, revolution roulette,( this is NOT a gambling shot, there is a lot of spinning involved) warp shot(evolved from shift shot) arrow of truth,
defense,phantom slide, lightning fortress,
misc: hyper sonic dash, copycat
Story:havent come up with one yet, i'll make one later, sorry about that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک decimo said…
smile
Name:- Ito Katsuro
Position:- lebiro/sweeper
Personality:- loyal but has a tendency to overreact when someone trashes his friends
Dislikes:- bugs,violence,criminals
Story:- katsuro's parents died in a plane accident when he was little, so he lived with his grandpa. His grandpa was the one who bought him his first soccer ball and taught him that as long as he played soccer he would make new friends. But then one day, a burglar broke into his house and tried to steal their money. The theif took katsuro hostage and threatened to kill him if they didn't give him money. In order to save him, his grandpa jumped in to save him and was shot by the burgular. The man got away leaving the young boy crying his eyes out. His grandpa's last words were,"katsuro-kun i love...y.....",and as soon he was dead. Later on katsuro moved to inazuma town alone so that he could find the legendary inazuma eleven, so that he can live on the dream his grandpa always wanted for him.
crying
wow, poor ito, he saw the last of his family killed right in front of him
cool
oh, i've just made up a story,
Story:-being the star of his soccer team in japan when he had meteor imapact, lightning missile(majin thunder's original form) and copycat(allowing him to make copies of himself, and copy opponents moves) but due to one of Kageyama reiji's scheme, his both of his brothers recieved major injuries, knowing of other schemes from him, arrekusu trains like crazy, learning shift shot,lightning shield and upgraded lightning missile to majin thunder, he was about to start his revenge, but his school is attacked by alias academy, exploding with rage for bieng staleed at revenge, he pours so much power into his majin thunder, the gemini storm keeper can't touch the ball, but he destroys half of the school and loses the power to use any hissastu techniques exept meteor impact and copy cat, learning abot the "flame striker" and goes to okinawa to train with him, he regains lightning shield as lightning Gardna, majin thunder, and learns earth eagle, he joins the inazuma caravan, learn to use new move lumino god from byron, learns revolution roulette and remasters phantom slide, and earth eagle evolves to it's 5th stage, galaxia eagle,later transfers to raimon, and joins inazuma japan evolving the last of his moves and learning the rest with new ones
laugh
also i do draw some of the moves of the show, and make up some new ones, like a movefor eric eagle, storm drop. so i'll make a drawing of him, and might post is
smile
link

^This club also have IE fanfics, please join. This is where minicontinued her story too. There is also a character dress-up contest still on-going.

link
laugh
oh, i left a few holes in the story, like how not all moves were mentioned, he had hid those moves from every one, in fear of being too weak, and he also was sunned by his team for taking all of the shots EVEN though the rest of his team only passed to him for the shots, sorry for the inconvenience
laugh
and i will fix other holes as i remember them
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mitaka12311 said…
Name:- Ray Striker
Position:-Balanced abilities in all positions
Personality:-Funny,Friendly,Cool,Energeti­c and Very Fast
Dislikes:-Arguements between team members, Seeing someone sad or lonely
Techniques:
1-Trunder God Shoot
2-Water Pulse Ball
3-Flame Pulse(with Axel Blaze)
4-Fire Vortex
5-Devil's Cry
Story:----
hmmm
I'm sure ray striker's a beyblade, isn't that copyright
uzumakikazuto1 commented…
Name- Uzumaki Kirito پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
sorry acccidentally گیا کیا پوسٹ just name پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
position striker, collabration moves: lightning flash blizzard with shawn froste and explosive heat tornado with axel blaze پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک