Inazuma Eleven Love for Inazuma

AxelTheKing posted on Oct 24, 2011 at 09:39AM
Okay once I was sitting with my friend,Jacob.We both were talking random.Suddenly we started talking about Inazuma.He started making fun of it!Like "Once I was going to buy a pen I saw Endou dancing!"But I got angry and punched his face.He was like "What the!" and his eye got badly hurt. My dad got angry with me,so you tell me was I wrong or right?

Inazuma Eleven 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ASM4ever said…
big smile
defently (wrong spelling) wrong!! i also love Inazuma Eleven a looot:D!! and when my friends say thats its boring and its a kid show blah bah, i do get amgry, but its better to control urself in these situations! u cant just punch him like that! u have to make up for it and apologize:D!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ASM4ever said…
big smile
angry**
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک football444 said…
none of my friends even know what Inazuma Eleven is
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک janel4298 said…
hmmm
Your so so so so so so wrong.. very wrong.. that's soo bad... You should've said awesome things about Inazuma.. or just use some words that will block his opinions and will shut his mouth..

And what you have done is not Love for Inazuma, cause you hurted someone..
Oh yeah, one question.. Have you said sorry to your friend?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ChocoLuvr101 said…
AxelTheKing, it's called OPINIONS. Ever heard of them? -_-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tarrangero said…
wink
Someone here is popular on Facebook ^_~
laugh
lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک afshaali said…
meh
if u love ie so u don't care about that wat ppls saying about it u can talk about ie to your another friend who love ie
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ChocoLuvr101 said…
@tarrangero What? I don't get it...? *Feels left out*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Natsumi_chan said…
everyone told the right thing, hit someone like that just make them more and more hate the thing u like, u should say sorry with that friend and make sure u think hard before do.what a disappointed!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mini17 said…
sunny
just ignore them, i know its hard but try!