IsabellaMCullen New fanfic? آپ Choose.

IsabellaMCullen posted on Jan 16, 2010 at 04:48AM
Ok so my idea is for a Hayley Williams & Josh Farro fanfic. Since I love the idea of them as a couple.

Here are a few details about the story:

The title will be This heart will start a riot! in me

It will take place sometime after Paramore's second album, Riot!, is released. But before Brand New Eyes. So throughout some of the story they'll be writing songs from Brand New Eyes.

There will be a ton of drama in this story. I think adding a bunch of twists and drama is a story is fun. :)

What do you think? I'll be adding Chapter one so you can see if you like it. Then how about if you want to see more just comment on chapter one, kay? Thanx a bunch...xoxo

P.S. Don't worry I'm going to start up Once Upon A Time..., and Painful Memories again soon.
 Ok so my idea is for a Hayley Williams & Josh Farro fanfic. Since I love the idea of them as a couple

IsabellaMCullen 91 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 91

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Paramore-CSI said…
lmao love that idea i had that ideo but never started one!!!
 lmao love that idea i had that ideo but never started one!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IsabellaMCullen said…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lexie2635 said…
big smile
sounds awesome!
it does
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alexyss_Cullen said…
big smile
Sounds like a good one
smile
thanks guys

love, lexi, did ya read chapter one yet?
kiss
yes and i LOVED IT!
i did too
smile
Awww cool :)
yeah
Thanks for reading it
no prb sunshine
worried
I don't know, should I post another chapter yet? Or should I wait? It just seems like no one is reading it anymore. So maybe I should wait a while. I've been writing like crazy so I have up to chapter 5 ready. It kinda just seems like people are giving up on my writing. When I first started, I'd get tons of comments from people. Comment's that helped me, but no one cares to comment rarely anymore. Apart from lexie of course, who has already given some awesome feedback about the story. And Alexyss and pringles I know you have also left some comments.

But if you want me to post some more I will. Don't get me wrong. I'm just going by the comments and everything.
wink
well u shold start advertising more.mabey more ppl will come.*whispers*or write them 4 me.hehe
That's a really good idea, thanks. But I don't know where to try.
hehe nice. Well I'll write if you want me too. That's why this spot was created, so I could share my stories. So if you want more, then I'll share more with you :)
big smile
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!PLZZZZZZZ
do it on props (your advertising)
big smile
lmao you got it! After school tomarrow I have a free afternoon, nothing planned, so I'll type it up then.
awesome!oh i forgot to tell u.i met this nice new girl Charolette,and she reminds me of YOU Bree.i think thats y i clicked to her.its like having a real bree all day.even though your the one and only bree.its just crazy.
Oh that's strange, a good strange. Lol wow now that's cool!
i kno right,its like she keeps me through the day till i get home 2 tlk 2 u.
oh I have a bree friend kidding but I know someone who reminds me of alexiss
I have a friend who reminds me of Lexie and another who kinda reminds me of you, pringles. No friends that remind me of Alexyss though.
oh I have one that reminds me of SHai
cool I wish I had one that reminds me of Shai. cuz then maybe I wouldn't miss Shai so much. She's like never on!! I miss her like crazy she was the first one to welcome me on fanpop :(
me too!!
:( yeah but I know she's married, she has a kid, so she's very busy. So that's why she can't get on a lot.
yeah!!
I don't even think she's been on since she got her D/L greenie. Wow she's gonna be so happy! I think she said she's been working on that for months...
No she told me she finnally got it!!
Oh ok I thought she didn't know yet.
she did!!
big smile
oh ok.
yeah~
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ashley-Alice said…
Bree! Your goin to write again? Yes! Thats great
lmao she is~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yeah...

ok so last night I was reading fanfics on buzznet and some ideas just popped into my head. Like sometimes I'll read a word or something that will remind me of something else. Then I'll use it in a story and yeah.

So as soon as I turned of my laptop to go to sleep. I couldn't sleep so instead I wrote. I wrote like 3 new fanfics I prob won't post them thought cuz I already got like three out. But maybe eventually.
post emmmm!
I could do that. I'm thinking about just updating each story on a certain day so like every wednesday I'll post a new chapter of Once Upon A Time..., Painful Memories, and This Heart will start a Riot! in me. It would just be easier that way. So maybe I could post new ones too.
I'll stand on my own

summary

Hayley feels like the guys are treating her unfairly, so she writes a song about it to vent. Ignorance is a song that helped her. But what if the guys didn't want to work things out with Hayley? What would happen to Paramore?
 [b]I'll stand on my own[/b] summary Hayley feels like the guys are treating her unfairly, so sh
btw they are all Paramore

Love's like a bullet to the brain

[a/n this is gonna be my darkest story. It just takes on some darker issues]

Hayley and Josh have been dating for two years. Josh was always the perfect gentlemen, and Hayley felt like he was her soulmate. Then after his dad dies, Josh changes. He starts controlling Hayley. Always calling her. And one night, when she comes home late. The relationship turns violent. Hayley doesn't tell anyone, beause she loves Josh and believes he'll change.
 btw they are all Paramore [b]Love's like a bullet to the brain[/b] [a/n this is gonna be my dar
All I Wanted

summary

After Hayleys death, josh separates himself from life. He sinks into a deep depression. When Taylor, Zac, and Jeremy get Josh to start living once again. Josh meets Jenna. They hit it off, and start dating. But then he starts seeing Hayley. Everywear he looks it's like her presence is there. The images of Hayley drive Josh to the extremes to be with Hayley once again.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 [b]All I Wanted[/b] summary After Hayleys death, josh separates himself from life. He sinks int
omg your publishing those now
i think like every monday could be once upon a time
tuesday...
wednesday...
and so on so that wayy we can look forward to a currtent fic on eachday like a TV show
yeah that's a really good idea. I'm gonna go with it.

Monday - Once Upon A Time...
Tuesday - Painful Memories
Wednesday - This Heart will start a Riot! in me
Thursday - I'll Stand On My Own
Friday - Love's like a bullet to the brain
Saturday - All I Wanted

Sundays will be my break time :)
yay now I have stuff to look forward too
smile
yeah
lol
jsyk I prob won't start posting until monday, only because I think that it should start at the beginning of a new week. and if I start now I'll have to skip fri cuz I'll be in a car and squished up. But monday I'll be in my new house.
ok....I have to wait! the last two storys sound the best BTW
Yeah. I know those stories are the darkest, cuz of the death and abuse.